The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PTS Update 24 - Feedback Thread for Item Sets

• kalunte
    kalunte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    other general feedback:

All weapon sets must be looked at with all the recent changes to skills. either asylum, master, maelstrom, and BRP weapons.

it would fit with recent 3 pieces set bonus.

have fun.
  • Zurixadai
    Zurixadai
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if this has been said anywhere, and I'm sorry if it has, but: Is the Dragonguard Elite set functioning as intended? On PTS right now, I actually can't get the Weapon Critical bonus by attacking an enemy from the front. (Tested on the Iron Atronach and the Precursor.) Attacking from the sides and back work fine, but the set's five-piece bonus reads:

You gain a stack of Dragonguard Tactics for 5 seconds when you deal direct damage to an enemy from the front or sides, up to 5 stacks. Each stack of Dragonguard Tactics increases your Weapon Critical by 476. You can only gain one stack every 1 second.

Doesn't seem to be working as the tooltip would indicate.
    Wishlists:

Gameplay Wishlist:
    -Winterhold [In all of its still-standing, pre-sunken, "rivaling Solitude" glory!]
    -Frost class/skill line [Wardens count!]
    -Unarmed/monk class or skill line
    -Polearms/spears skill line [Aedric Spear counts, but...]
    -Bound Weapons skill line [Casters should have more than sticks, yeah?]
    -More skill lines in general

Housing Wishlist:
    -Structure pieces, by the thousands! Walls, doors, stairs; everything from every racial/architectural style
    -More functional furniture: doors that open/close, portals to travel throughout one home, etc
    -"Lairs" or something similar: another separate, instanced space inside of a home
    -NPC's: guards and bards, all day
    -The Golden Vendor, but able to be placed in homes [Might help with some excess Cyrodiil traffic, maybe?]
    -The Luxury Furnisher, but also able to be placed in homes [... Look, homes are huge and I'm tired of them being empty]
    -Boat house [Fair Winds absolutely counts!]
    -Boat furnishings in general
    -Respec/redidication shrines
    -Wayshrines [I can just port to a guildmate, I guess, but...]
    -Undaunted pledge billboards/Undaunted NPC's
    -Crafting writ billboards
    -More mount/pet functionality when placed [Pathing counts!]
    -Guild bank/store access
    -Ability to repair gear at home [If traveling merchants in the middle of nowhere can do it, why can't I?]
    -Other, smaller, fun functionality, like farming or mini-games [Tales of Tribute absolutely counts!]

QoL Wishlist:
    -Text search boxes [Praise Tall Papa, thank you.]
    -Item conversion/transmogrification [Outfit stations absolutely count!]
    -Previewer/dressing room [Outfit stations absolutely count!]
    -Instead of Arms Packs (or in addition to them), just sell me the blasted VFX
    -Gear loadouts [Armory system counts!]
    -Skill loadouts Armory system counts!
    -Cloaks [I know you said no, but I'm not taking it off my list.]
  • Celestro
    Celestro
    ✭✭✭
    Dummies like that work in reverse. Their front is treated as their back for the purpose of skill effects and vice versa. A similar thing has been brought up with the Camoflague Hunter skill, whose Minor Berserk effect procs when attacking dummies from the front, even though it mentions attacking from behind. No idea why though.
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For anyone looking for more information on unlocking the Ancient Dragonguard set, I unlocked it this morning. Details in this thread:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/495280/reforging-the-dragonguard-progression

@BenevolentBowd For what it's worth, I was able to use the set on another character that hasn't touched Southern Elsweyr yet.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks for the 3-piece Agility set buff! Now I can use Master/Maelstrom weps on both bar and be competitive!
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aisleyne wrote: »
    For anyone looking for more information on unlocking the Ancient Dragonguard set, I unlocked it this morning. Details in this thread:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/495280/reforging-the-dragonguard-progression

@BenevolentBowd For what it's worth, I was able to use the set on another character that hasn't touched Southern Elsweyr yet.

Thanks for confirming.
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a small request for the Iceheart and Zaan monster sets - would you please add weapon crit to the 1pc bonus?

This would be a nice QoL addition and would bring it in line with sets like Slimecraw, Grundwulf, Chudan, Pirate Skelly, Kena, etc.

• DreadDaedroth
    DreadDaedroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could you look and improve the chance of procing Morkuldin set? While fun it's very inconsistent think about a 20% or procing it on weapon skills too.
  • Mesh
    Mesh
    Soul Shriven
    Just want to mention, that I unfortunately overlooked this thread here and posted my concerns on vma dualwield here:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/495291/vma-dualwield-broken-daggers

Thank You (@ZOS_GinaBruno) for being aware of the problem, like it's explained in the 5.2.2 notes: "Many passives and item sets related to Damage over Times will receive some adjustments to ensure their total power remains closer to their intended power budget."
    Edited by Mesh on October 1, 2019 3:01PM
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a bug, just a request: can you buff up Morag Tong set? I like it, and as stamDK, poison is always available - however, 10% is too small, even if it is applicable to all attack even from other player.

Can we have 20, maybe 25% ?

Also, Unfathomable Darkness has a cool effect with some DoT damage, but it needs to hit a lot more often, like every 1 maybe 2 seconds to be a decent 5-piece bonus.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Skelfish
    Skelfish
    ✭✭✭
    Since Blood Moon is getting a nice buff and is THE set designed for werewolves (without specifically requiring it), what about updating Salvation which is the only set that specifically requires someone to be in werewolf form to get the other half of the 5 piece bonus. This is a set that has been weak in comparison to others like Hunding's Rage, or even Vicious Ophidian for years.
    This is in part due to the 2-4 piece bonuses not really matching up with the 5 piece portion or the general theme of werewolves, which is high attack power to go berserk with. Lowering the initial cost of using the werewolf ultimate is nothing special, especially since many players probably want to stay in form as long as possible to take advantage of it.

This portion of the bonus should be updated to either decrease the cost of remaining in werewolf form equal to +1 werewolf ally in your group (such that wearing this + in a group with 3 werewolves will have an infinite timer) or reduce the cost of werewolf skills by a certain percent. Increasing the weapon damage gained from 150 to 299 (to match Hunding's Rage for example) will also help place this set as a viable alternative to other more popular damage sets that have much better benefits both in human and werewolf form.
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you make twilight remedy work on the person wearing as if they also activite a synergy they get the buff? Also, can we stack moon dancer buffs or make it situational as if magicka above 50% you get dmg, if below you get recovery? Please, lokkisze stamina set is bis and does not compare to any other dd set provided there are synergies. Using synergies should be rewarded and so moon dancer and twilight remedy skills. Also, can we put a cooldown on lokkitze major slayer? With any half decent healer who can only provide 2 synrgies, lokktize and have 100% uptime on major slayer.
  • Mesh
    Mesh
    Soul Shriven
    I can not understand it because of the threads in advance (#1, #2, #3), the announcement "Many passives and item sets related to Damage over Times will receive some adjustments to ensure their total power remains closer to their intended power budget." in 5.2.2 and the test with 5.2.3, that Cruel Flurry, the reward for the most difficult solo content, was not adjusted. It's not about being bis, but allowing a comparable style of play.
    I can not imagine that it is desired to disappoint the hardcore gamers so much and to provide such a bad motivation for the new aspirants to try out the Maelstrom arena.
    Would it be possible to get a statement (@ZOS_GinaBruno ) as to whether this was overlooked or intended?
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand why none of the Scalebreaker DOT based sets received a buff:

Z'ens should go back up to 2%
    Azureblight could reduce the tick requirement
    Dro'Zakar could go back to 200 weapon damage
    Maarselok could up the damage per dot %.
  • J2JMC
    J2JMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please combine the recoveries of daring corsair on the 2 piece bonus, and add a third stat bonus. The other two sets give at least two hybrid stats while offering much better 5 pieces. And the one hybrid bonus that this set does offer, double crit, does not fit well with the sustain based 5 piece bonuses in my opinion. Really don't care what other bonus is added. Health. Double max stats. Double resistance. Double damage bonuses. Another double recovery. Double penetration (although this also might not fit).

Honestly, I'd personally be fine with them just changing the crit to something else. That being said, given the theme for these sets seems to be double crit modifiers, please just add a another stat bonus.
    Knee Jerk, L2P, Obtuse, Casual, Entitled, All The Best, unnecessary mention of CoD

Battle leveling for pve content defeats the idea of progression. Remove CP

"Apparently the players are more informed than we are"-Richard Lambert

• DreadDaedroth
    DreadDaedroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rework Duneripper scales Armour to be the physical damage version of Frozen Watcher, a sand storm instead of ice one.
  • kalunte
    kalunte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    quick refresh; since the patch looks almost fine for the most, do not forget weapon sets =) aka master/maelstrom/asylum/blackrose in both normal and perfect forms.

=)