The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Work Together & Unlock Exclusive Rewards During Dragon Rise"

• Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Highlor3 wrote: »
    Anything good in those Nafaalilargus's Strongboxes? Which motifs are dropping in it?

Some people are talking about it here. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/496345/whats-the-best-thing-youve-gotten-out-of-a-nerfalimaragus-s-strongbox-so-far
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NON-ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES CANNOT get sweepstakes prizes PERIOD, however they DO get the rewards linked below if the levels are achieved or the lootbox is dropped:

RANDOM DROPS OF EVENT LOOTBOXES (aka Nafaalilargus’s Strongbox ) FROM DRAGONS & BOSSES
    When killing Dragons and bosses, you have a chance to acquire a Nafaalilargus’s Strongbox as a bonus reward, including items such as crafting materials, style pages, gear sets.

COMMUNITY REWARDS UNLOCK LEVELS
    33% - Green Dragon Imp Pet
    66% - Grimm Harvester Costume
    100% - Dragons Treasure Trove Furnishing
    also bonus rewards
    100% - Elsweyer Zone XP Boost (Starts 3 Oct, for Full Kill Dragons Progress Bar)
    100% - Elsweyer Zone Gold Bonus Boost (Starts 8 Oct, for Full Prologue Quest Progress Bar)

NOTE:
    The FINAL REWARD "Dragons Treasure Trove Furnishing" is more than an audacious display of wealth you can place in your home, however. It also features a series of lootable bags that provide all kinds of amazing items, including a new target dummy. You can find these INSIDE the furnishing ONCE you have placed it in your HOME.
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I check community progress WHY no progress on the Dragon Slaying Bar?
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is now, it's at 20%.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is the unlockable xp boost permanent
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What would be amazing is if the treasure trove will be relootable every 24h or weekly 1/acc doesn't even need to be good stuff let's say some random loot (ornate or intricate) with chance to get maybe runes/alchemy ingredients etc
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker

When you open the reward boxes is the gear set 160cp or does it auto level to the character that opens the box?
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker

When you open the reward boxes is the gear set 160cp or does it auto level to the character that opens the box?

Even the boxes that come with the treasure hoard deco are based on the level of the toon opening them, like pretty much everything.
    Be careful. Those are character bound too.
    Very cool rewards!

Only thing i did not like was that the 10 'yellow' reward boxes were character bound.
    And i happened to grab these rewards on a lvl11 alt

So, i ended up with 3 pretty useless lvl11 purple sets

Edited by Dusk_Coven on October 7, 2019 11:59PM
  • Doctor_David
    So the refered to loot bags come WITH the Treasure Trove Furnishing IE inside it and does NOT refer to the boxes you drop randomly from bosses and dragons.

I'm unclear on where these loot bags are. I don't seem to be able to nether the trove, or take anything from it.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So the refered to loot bags come WITH the Treasure Trove Furnishing IE inside it and does NOT refer to the boxes you drop randomly from bosses and dragons.

I'm unclear on where these loot bags are. I don't seem to be able to nether the trove, or take anything from it.

If you mean the loot bags that are part of the treasure trove, that should be in your inventory when you claim the treasure trove deco. The deco is apparently non-interactable.
  • Agalloch
    Agalloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    " The FINAL REWARD "Dragons Treasure Trove Furnishing" is more than an audacious display of wealth you can place in your home, however. It also features a series of lootable bags that provide all kinds of amazing items, including a new target dummy. You can find these INSIDE the furnishing ONCE you have placed it in your HOME. "

This is a lie! The trove is not lootable.

@ZOS_SarahHecker , @ZOS_GinaBruno

Please explain !

Thanks.
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The first of the lootable bags will appear in your inventory at some point - I'm not sure exactly when. After you've placed the treasure pile somewhere, check your inventory. (Or probably even without placing the pile somewhere - as I said, I have no idea when.)

The description is very misleading (or rather, flat out wrong) but you will get your bags.
  • Gune
    Gune
    ✭✭✭
    After getting the Dragon Rise reward bundle from the Crown Store for free, you'll have a reward box in your inventory. Each of the reward boxes will contain another reward box (10 levels deep). These are the lootable bags the announcement talks about. The Dragon Rise reward bundle also includes 3 items that you can find in your Collections menu (the pet, the costume, and the furnishing).
    [PC-EU] PvE lover and Housing enthousiast
    Member of Tamriel Homes, Housing Guild on PC-EU
  • drconstableb16_ESO
    Really P***ed. I did't see anything to say that you needed to claim your reward from the store. I've been waiting for them to drop :'( Not happy that this wasn't more widely communicated.
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really P***ed. I did't see anything to say that you needed to claim your reward from the store. I've been waiting for them to drop :'( Not happy that this wasn't more widely communicated.

It was plastered all over the place, what more would you like them to do? Send a personal messenger to your door?
    ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃ Don't-Care-Bear ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃
    PC EU "House Tertia" - Friendly Guild for Mature Folks (housetertia.com)
    PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
    Member of "Guild Masters United"
    Master Angler
  • drconstableb16_ESO
    Streega wrote: »

It was plastered all over the place, what more would you like them to do? Send a personal messenger to your door?

Yes, you volunteering :)

Now wind your neck in mate! No matter where it was put, I personally didn't see it, so I'm P***ed. I login virtually every day. I don't visit the forums very often and I don't always look at the web sites. Nor do I sit staring at the login page waiting for things to happen as I have other things I can be doing whilst waiting Previous rewards have been sent automatically, so I was expecting this to be the same. I was wrong and it's tough, but I'm still P***ed I missed out.

Just saying that's all!