Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot login into my account on the main website using Firefox.

Nyladreas
Nyladreas
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Hello, as stated in the title I'm having trouble accessing the website and my account, whenever i go to sign in, fill out the details and send them, the page just ends up what appears to be REFRESHING itself and nothing else. No message, no error, no popup, literally nothing happens. It's as if I pressed F5 instead of trying to finish logging in.

While it isn't an issue to use another browser in order to access my account, it's extremely annoying having to switch to a different browser every time i want to do something. Is there anything I can do?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nyladreas wrote: »
    While it isn't an issue to use another browser in order to access my account, it's extremely annoying having to switch to a different browser every time i want to do something.

You can’t click once to open a different browser? Really??
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nyladreas wrote: »
    While it isn't an issue to use another browser in order to access my account, it's extremely annoying having to switch to a different browser every time i want to do something.

You can’t click once to open a different browser? Really??

I can, it's just annoying having to switch to a different browser whenever I want to login, since I'm using Firefox all the time and leave it open. Would be nice to know a way to fix it.

It's not a huge issue just inconvenience :)
    Edited by Nyladreas on October 5, 2019 1:16AM
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    try disabling addons
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."