Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Cannot login into my account on the main website using Firefox.

Nyladreas
Nyladreas
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hello, as stated in the title I'm having trouble accessing the website and my account, whenever i go to sign in, fill out the details and send them, the page just ends up what appears to be REFRESHING itself and nothing else. No message, no error, no popup, literally nothing happens. It's as if I pressed F5 instead of trying to finish logging in.

While it isn't an issue to use another browser in order to access my account, it's extremely annoying having to switch to a different browser every time i want to do something. Is there anything I can do?
S'Dahrra of Pellitine [PC] <-> [EU] Blood for the Pact
"Where is it written that all our dreams must be small..."
"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past..."
"One who dreams of becoming a king, should first become a man..."
"Happiness is a choice, but because of greed, many are too blind to choose..."

"Always be as fast as the wind, as quiet as the forest, as daring as fire, and as immovable as the mountain..."
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nyladreas wrote: »
    While it isn't an issue to use another browser in order to access my account, it's extremely annoying having to switch to a different browser every time i want to do something.

You can’t click once to open a different browser? Really??
    "May you walk on warm sands."
    "First, I would ask that you look to the poor and the suffering around Cyrodiil. Look into their hearts, and then look into your own."
    "May Auri-El's light guide you in your darkest hours."

North American (NA) PC Megaserver (click to view):
    Vilerihala - Magicka Templar (Altmer ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Màisalihna - Stamina Dragonknight (Bosmer) ~ Áhliaselia - Stamina Templar (Bosmer) ~ Thraccenia Vendicci - Stamina Sorcerer (Imperial) ~ daa'Vaaliánia - Magicka Warden (Dunmer) ~ Wenayastare - Magicka Dragonknight (Altmer) ~ Aráliavina - Stamina Nightblade (Bosmer) ~ Ysyna Rielle - Magicka Warden (Breton) ~ Dro-r'Aahni Bright-Paws - Magicka Necromancer (Khajiit) ~ Rhusannah - Stamina Nightblade (Redguard) ~ Eirellonye - Magicka Nightblade (Altmer) ~ Lae'Suuriávia - Stamina Warden (Bosmer) ~ Dralora Savani - Magicka Sorcerer (Dunmer) ~ Billows-With-Incense - Magicka Warden (Argonian ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Anísa'Vardaia - Health Dragonknight (Imperial) ~ Azhnakha gra-Shugarz - Stamina Necromancer (Orc) ~ Vilinalara - Magicka Sorcerer (Altmer ~ Grand Master Crafter)
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nyladreas wrote: »
    While it isn't an issue to use another browser in order to access my account, it's extremely annoying having to switch to a different browser every time i want to do something.

You can’t click once to open a different browser? Really??

I can, it's just annoying having to switch to a different browser whenever I want to login, since I'm using Firefox all the time and leave it open. Would be nice to know a way to fix it.

It's not a huge issue just inconvenience :)
    Edited by Nyladreas on October 5, 2019 1:16AM
    S'Dahrra of Pellitine [PC] <-> [EU] Blood for the Pact
    "Where is it written that all our dreams must be small..."
    "The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past..."
    "One who dreams of becoming a king, should first become a man..."
    "Happiness is a choice, but because of greed, many are too blind to choose..."

"Always be as fast as the wind, as quiet as the forest, as daring as fire, and as immovable as the mountain..."
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    try disabling addons
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."