The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

knock back on dragon Leap

• Centurionax
    Centurionax
    ✭✭✭
    kalunte wrote: »
    just remove it please.

give it a 5sec stun+offbalance idc but remove this clunky knockback. the skill is way strong enough to be granted a ***'d up feature.

Just no
  • Dr.NRG
    Dr.NRG
    ✭✭✭✭
    The knockback is what makes this kill fun lol. If you have a problem with enemies being to knocked to far away then u need to l2p or equip a gab closer. With the right spec you can leap into a critrush into execute to deal awesome dmg. For the most part enemies are still close enough that you can still wreck face.
    Leap is everything but clunky if used right..
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dr.NRG wrote: »
    The knockback is what makes this kill fun lol. If you have a problem with enemies being to knocked to far away then u need to l2p or equip a gab closer. With the right spec you can leap into a critrush into execute to deal awesome dmg. For the most part enemies are still close enough that you can still wreck face.
    Leap is everything but clunky if used right..

A pretty good combo has always been leap + talons
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • kalunte
    kalunte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is definatly hilarious to read about all this L2P tard request knowing all of you were crying for javelin/scattershot/flame reach clunky knockbacks. even those skills' purpose is to create a gap by knockbacking things and therefor get their dmg and range nerfed.

where was the L2P issue back in the day? it wasnt. it is one only when addressed to your beloved overperforming ult.

and about the 5.2.0 knockback fix? did you test it? as far as i know zenimax fixing performance it can be broken 5years after being fixed. removing an unreliable feature is way more efficient.

but well, yes, keep on calling me noob and whatever. this enlight the post.

(p.s: hypocrisy rules overthere once again)
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    LOOOOOOOL. Today I mages wrath executed a DK mid leap and it nearly brought tears of laughter to my eyes.

ok ZOS we need 100% total CC immunity while in-flight please and thank you.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • kalunte
    kalunte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cc immunity wont save you from mage's wrath, but it would be nice to have it anyway =)
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kalunte wrote: »
    just remove it please.

give it a 5sec stun+offbalance idc but remove this clunky knockback. the skill is way strong enough to be granted a ***'d up feature.

I know ton of ppl that would respond very harsh to what you wrote, probably get banned.
    I agree with them, but I am not so severe when communicating to others.
    That is why I wont write you to uninstall game, unplug the device you play it on and similar.
    Maybe I am wrong but I think you are punished enough already.
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tusk off and L2P.
  • kalunte
    kalunte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rake

i'm not here to talk politics, but "tons" or even "majority" doesnt mean good nor right nor wise. it is just majority.

remember that.