The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

New Scalebreaker Furnishing Plans (Elsweyr Shrine, Tower) - Can anyone make them yet?

tsaescishoeshiner
tsaescishoeshiner
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Here's the list of the awesome & hugelarge new Elsweyr furnishing plans that drop from Moongrave Fane & Lair of Maarselok final bosses (increased chance for veteran hardmode):
https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/category/dropped+scalebreaker

List: Elsweyr Platform, Ancient Rectangular; Elsweyr Platform, Ancient Square; Elsweyr Shrine, Ancient Large; Elsweyr Shrine, Ancient Small; Elsweyr Tower, Ancient Huge; Elsweyr Well, Simple Arched
Unlisted: Elsweyr Shrine, Multilevel

Edit: the Well is NOT craftable

Some questions for anyone who can make any of them:
  • How many crafting materials do they take?
    • (Especially the Shrine, Ancient Large & Tower, Ancient Huge)
  • How is the droprate? Especially on veteran hardmode

I'm like desperate to craft or get some of these crafted lol, so any answers would be helpful! Feel free to answer in-game as well

If anyone wants to farm veteran hardmode with me, I'm on PC NA (DPS)
Edited by tsaescishoeshiner on September 28, 2019 8:46PM
PC-NA
in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Update:

Someone sent me a link of the recipes to show the crafting materials. Will update this comment with the rest as I find more. Pictures are under the spoiler tag:

Elsweyr-Tower-Ancient-Huge.png
    [Praxis: Elsweyr Tower, Ancient Huge] - Materials: 13 Mundane Rune, 7 Ochre, 7 Regulus, 2 Shimmering Sand, 3 Rekuta

Elsweyr-Shrine-Ancient-Large.png
    [Praxis: Elsweyr Shrine, Ancient Large] - Materials: 13 Mundane Rune, 7 Ochre, 6 Decorative Wax, 2 Shimmering Sand, 3 Rekuta

Elsweyr-Shrine-Ancient-Small.png
    [Praxis: Elsweyr Shrine, Ancient Small] - Materials: 9 Mundane Rune, 5 Ochre, 1 Shimmering Sand, 6 Denata

Elsweyr-Platform-Ancient-Square.png
    [Praxis: Elsweyr Platform, Ancient Square] - Materials: 9 Mundane Rune, 5 Decorative Wax, 1 Shimmering Sand, 6 Denata

Sidenote: I wouldn't buy the furnishings for the 20/30/50k people are listing them for, since craft cost is 7.5k, and 3.6k of that is from Shimmering Sand, which is plummeting in price and easy to get.

Edited by tsaescishoeshiner on August 19, 2019 12:15AM
    PC-NA
    Options
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Either they don't drop. Or their droprate is virtually zero. I have never seen it drop for anyone in any of my runs. Nor do I know anyone who has seen it drop. And I've completed both in vet HM multiple times.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
    Options
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    Either they don't drop. Or their droprate is virtually zero. I have never seen it drop for anyone in any of my runs. Nor do I know anyone who has seen it drop. And I've completed both in vet HM multiple times.

Yeah, my guildmates said they'd gone multiple HM runs with no drop, as well. Doesn't tell us much about what the HM droprate is, but it's gotta be pretty low for up to 4 people to not receive a drop in multiple runs.

I've done vet 3-4 times with no reported furnishing plan drops. I'll start keeping track after the orc event is over
    Edited by tsaescishoeshiner on August 18, 2019 12:27PM
    PC-NA
    Options
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had one person in my group get the large shrine praxis on our first and second runs
    Options
  • Tatanko
    Tatanko
    ✭✭✭✭
    That well is super cool! Now I want one :neutral:
    Silvanus the Gilded
    Merchant, Scholar, and Benefactor
    Imperial Templar - PC/NA
    Learn More
    Options
  • xmaveri
    xmaveri
    ✭✭✭
    Found both the platform plans for 20k gold the first day they dropped. Didn't realize how lucky I was until I saw the were selling for 1-3 million gold...
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I have seen the blue Elsweyr Platform, Ancient Square plan and the two smaller blue shrine recipes for at least 500k on PS4/NA. I think the purple shrine was 3 mil gold.

I have only seen a few of them in guild traders so far. I really want these, but I’m not willing to pay that much, so I’m going to wait and hope they become more common later.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Options
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The purple shrine was at 1-2 million until a week or two ago when they started listing at 4.5 million for no reason. There has been NO Elsweyr Platform, Rectangular praxis listing for a month ...

Also @Tatanko I updated the original post to clarify that it turns out the well is not craftable (can be found from housing editor store tab)

The furnishings are still listing for like 3-4x the real crafting cost. Probably should just buy them, since I've only found 1 person who can craft them. Farming them feels very boring since it's so rare. Maybe when the Stags of Z'en/Moongrave motifs come out, there will be more of a reason to
    Edited by tsaescishoeshiner on September 28, 2019 8:51PM
    PC-NA
    Options
  • Raijindono
    Raijindono
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't seen the well come up on the guild stores yet. Has anyone seen it? https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/elsweyr-well-simple-arched/

I only have two left before the next update:
    1. Elsweyr Platform, Ancient Rectangular
    2. Elsweyr Well, Simple Arched
    Options
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as I know Elsweyr Well, Simple Arched is not in the game.
    Options
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Raijindono wrote: »
    I haven't seen the well come up on the guild stores yet. Has anyone seen it? https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/elsweyr-well-simple-arched/

I only have two left before the next update:
    1. Elsweyr Platform, Ancient Rectangular
    2. Elsweyr Well, Simple Arched
    Sporvan wrote: »
    As far as I know Elsweyr Well, Simple Arched is not in the game.

There is no praxis for it — I believe it's available via the Housing Editor's Purchase tab

PC-NA
    Options