Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Twitch drops: How do they work?

KexinAD
KexinAD
✭✭
Do I have to watch for X amount of minutes? If so, how many? This is not explained very well on the promo page.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No it does not matter how long you watch for. I don’t remember where but I know Gina said this for sure. But whether you watch for 30 seconds or 2 hours it makes no difference. If you get a drop you will receive it at 10:00am the following day (not sure exactly which time zone that is). Otherwise just make sure your twitch and eso accounts are linked.
    Edited by Vapirko on September 22, 2019 8:02AM
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    No it does not matter how long you watch for. I don’t remember where but I know Gina said this for sure. But whether you watch for 30 seconds or 2 hours it makes no difference. If you get a drop you will receive it at 10:00am the following day (not sure exactly which time zone that is). Otherwise just make sure your twitch and eso accounts are linked.

What I remember, Gina said you need to watch for at least 10minutes for a chance at a drop. It also calculates that chance per day I think, so you can't watch several streams for 10minutes to get multiple crates or a higher chance or something.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Our two FAQs linked below go over how Twitch drops work and can explain why you may not be receiving any drops if you're setup correctly.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post