Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Accidentally Left Guild I created - Crown now belongs to an account we cannot contact! Please help!

BadChemistry
BadChemistry
✭✭
The issue is as it says. I have ran the Aetherial Consortium on the NA-Mega server since 2015. It is a small roleplay guild. This evening, at approx. 9pm EST, I somehow accidentally left my own guild. I don't even know how I managed this. The 'guild master' position (called Founder in our guild) now belongs to an account that hasn't been logged into in 8+ months. Please, someone help fix this. I am devastated. My friends and I have spent years, since near launch, playing in this guild.

I even have evidence that yes, I am the rightful guildmaster - You can see our guild thread on ESO-rp.com, the one I created, which was also started back in 2015.

I don't know what to do. I've sent in a support ticket. Can anyone help me with this?

• BadChemistry
    BadChemistry
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_AntonioP I apologize for the tag, but I have no idea what to do. Contacting this person isn't an option, my awesome officers bumped me up as high as they could go but I don't know what to do else.
  • BadChemistry
    BadChemistry
    ✭✭
    I even run an instagram account for my guild members based on our roleplay adventures. I don't just know what to do. How do we even fix this?
  • BadChemistry
    BadChemistry
    ✭✭
    I have sent in a web support ticket: Thanks for submitting your question. Your ticket number is: 190919-004272
  • BadChemistry
    BadChemistry
    ✭✭
    I will also be tagging @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober - Sorry for the tag again. I just need to know what can be done about this. Here is my current ticket number: Question Reference # 190919-004272
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Simple question, did it go to an officer, the next rank level? If not then we really need to request that and it offers a control in situations like this since why would one keep an account at the second rank if they were no longer active.

I hope you get your situation resolved.
  • Matthros
    Matthros
    ✭✭✭
    Support should be able to help with this. The guildmaster of one of my guilds left accidentally instead of leaving group and an old inactive member became the crown and support was able to fix this.
  • BadChemistry
    BadChemistry
    ✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Simple question, did it go to an officer, the next rank level? If not then we really need to request that and it offers a control in situations like this since why would one keep an account at the second rank if they were no longer active.

I hope you get your situation resolved.

Nope, it did not. It oddly went to someone with an low rank, I believe. Thank you! I hope someone will be able to resolve this.
  • BadChemistry
    BadChemistry
    ✭✭
    Matthros wrote: »
    Support should be able to help with this. The guildmaster of one of my guilds left accidentally instead of leaving group and an old inactive member became the crown and support was able to fix this.

Oh, wow! That makes me really happy to hear and gives me optimism that this situation will be resolved.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @c.j.zeisb14a_ESO

Please check your inbox for an update on ticket #190919-004272.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post