Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

I really tried not to post here about the twitch mount, but...I can't get it. I've tried everything.

JoStoic
JoStoic
✭✭
I've connected and reconnected my twitch account following the instructions online, I've waited 48 hours each time. I tried to submit a ticket but the instructions for submitting a ticket appear to be for an alternate universe if you really try to follow the text exactly. So I haven't heard any follow up about any of my tickets.

I'm so frustrated.
  • DrFuzzyFish
    DrFuzzyFish
    ✭✭
    Are you certain that your linking the correct accounts?
    “I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.”
    ― Terry Pratchett, Sourcery
  • JoStoic
    JoStoic
    ✭✭
    Yes, I've checked the account names, and I got a lotcrate drop from watching a stream in the last week.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    JoStoic wrote: »
    Yes, I've checked the account names, and I got a lotcrate drop from watching a stream in the last week.

Those aren't the same accounts.
    The Noweyr thing (if that's what you're talking about) is related to Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime.
  • mystfit
    mystfit
    ✭✭✭
    It is a second 'link' that you need to set up, which is getting twitch prime. It comes free with amazon prime, if you have it. Not sure what's involved if you don't have it.

https://twitch.amazon.com/tp

Edited by mystfit on September 20, 2019 2:06PM
  • JoStoic
    JoStoic
    ✭✭
    I have amazon prime, i got a prime code that I used in dauntless, so the accounts are both linked (working for twitch drops) and working (giving me prime rewards in other games).

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @JoStoic

We've sent you a message regarding the support ticket you've submitted.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post