The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

How do I get to the skyshard in Traitor's Vault?

Altheda
Altheda
Soul Shriven
I know where it is, in the middle of the cave at a height, but I do not know how to get there. In that room there are no stairs and according to the map it does not seem accessible from any other room...zrt32yihn0a8.png
iydrv4kw91so.png
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the entrance, go accross the bridge, through the room with the wardrobes, exiting to the East. Stairs lead up, and exit to the north, follow the hallway, which loops around and crosses back over the eastern room on the third floor, corridor turns west, and leads to the skyshard.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Altheda wrote: »
    I know where it is, in the middle of the cave at a height, but I do not know how to get there. In that room there are no stairs and according to the map it does not seem accessible from any other room...zrt32yihn0a8.png
    iydrv4kw91so.png

that's because the map is absolute trash.
  • TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭
    From the entrance, go accross the bridge, through the room with the wardrobes, exiting to the East. Stairs lead up, and exit to the north, follow the hallway, which loops around and crosses back over the eastern room on the third floor, corridor turns west, and leads to the skyshard.

Thank you so much :)
  • Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lylith wrote: »
    that's because the map is absolute trash.
    Haha yeah, it's VERY confusing - I've already collected that skyshard on 4 characters, and every single time I ended up just wandering around at random until I stumble on the right path :D
  • kmcaj
    kmcaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭

very nice directions. thank you
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost 20k views, and only 6 relies can I get awesome from the lurkers?
    Edited by OG_Kaveman on September 11, 2019 3:51PM
  • molliemayhem
    I absolutely HATE that place! One one of the dailies you have to put back the worm cult books, and I have a horrible time finding the last one. I usually end up mapping out and coming back in at least once. I wish someone would make a map showing the routes to each level and back out again. There are way too many mobs in there to just wander around aimlessly and you don't have time to keep consulting the map and trying to figure out which way to go because you keep getting attacked.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OG_Kaveman wrote: »

I can smell your desperation from here. It stinks.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    OG_Kaveman wrote: »

I can smell your desperation from here. It stinks.

Can you blame a guy?
  • Benjalas
    Benjalas
    Soul Shriven

Thank you. I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off. This got it done. Chicken Dinner time :)
  • Y0g4
    Y0g4
    Soul Shriven
    Thanx for the info! I made this poorly painted map with all the directions given. I hope it may be usefull for anyone.

8xuydpthweqq.png
  • supergorila
    supergorila
    Soul Shriven
    Here is a video I made a couple of years ago :)
    https://youtu.be/wLuhHWtoZy4
  • upquark
    upquark
    ✭✭
    From the entrance, go across the bridge, through the room with the wardrobes, exiting to the East. Stairs lead up, and exit to the north, follow the hallway, which loops around and crosses back over the eastern room on the third floor, corridor turns west, and leads to the skyshard.

Five years later... thank you, thank you, thank you.
  • Aendruu
    Aendruu
    ✭✭✭
    @starkerealm Many, many thanks from 2024 too!
    "So, drinking is a sacrament to Y'ffre... because it's his way of reminding us not to take things too seriously... You know how the other Elves are. Altmer have their crystal towers, and that's how they want to be — cold and perfect. And Dunmer are just like their Red Mountain — smouldering and dark. We just want to have a drink and not worry about it."
    - Regring the Spinner