Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609/ 
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 5.2.0 is available. You can read the full patch notes: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609

How do I get to the skyshard in Traitor's Vault?

Altheda
Altheda
Soul Shriven
I know where it is, in the middle of the cave at a height, but I do not know how to get there. In that room there are no stairs and according to the map it does not seem accessible from any other room...zrt32yihn0a8.png
iydrv4kw91so.png
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Altheda wrote: »
    I know where it is, in the middle of the cave at a height, but I do not know how to get there. In that room there are no stairs and according to the map it does not seem accessible from any other room...zrt32yihn0a8.png
    iydrv4kw91so.png

that's because the map is absolute trash.
  • TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭
    From the entrance, go accross the bridge, through the room with the wardrobes, exiting to the East. Stairs lead up, and exit to the north, follow the hallway, which loops around and crosses back over the eastern room on the third floor, corridor turns west, and leads to the skyshard.
    From the entrance, go accross the bridge, through the room with the wardrobes, exiting to the East. Stairs lead up, and exit to the north, follow the hallway, which loops around and crosses back over the eastern room on the third floor, corridor turns west, and leads to the skyshard.

Thank you so much :)
  • Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lylith wrote: »
    that's because the map is absolute trash.
    Haha yeah, it's VERY confusing - I've already collected that skyshard on 4 characters, and every single time I ended up just wandering around at random until I stumble on the right path :D
  • kmcaj
    kmcaj
    ✭✭✭✭

very nice directions. thank you
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭
    Almost 20k views, and only 6 relies can I get awesome from the lurkers?
    Edited by OG_Kaveman on September 11, 2019 3:51PM