Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Advanced Character Stats add-on?

Cydone
Cydone
✭✭✭✭
Anyone know what add-on gives you the advanced stats in the character sheet? It's not Harven's or Superstar add-on, it's a different one. It shows the percentages and everything that you have. Like for spell and physical resists, it will show a percentage. It shows the critical damage percentage you have, the percentage of penetration you have. I had to re-install windows and forgot to make a backup of my add-ons, so I forget which one I had lol.
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    harven's extended stats does, in fact, give that information. I know, because that's what I use.
  • Cydone
    Cydone
    ✭✭✭✭
    harven's extended stats does, in fact, give that information. I know, because that's what I use.

Actually it doesn't. It doesn't show the % of mitigation your armor gives. Doesn't show crit damage percentage, doesn't show spell and physical penetration percentage. Here's what it looks like on my screen

a25goplczozt.png

• Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭
    I found one that may do what you ask: MitigationPercent (with working penetration stat) ( https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info984-MitigationPercentwithworkingpenetrationstat.html ).

It has not been updated since 03/29/2017. So it may not work.
    PC - NA - AD
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 810+ ( only took me 4 years to get to max CP )
    Easily Lost I - lvl 50 - Sorcerer High Elf
    Easily Lost II - lvl 50 - Sorcerer High Elf
    Easily Lost V - lvl 50 - Sorcerer High Elf
    Easily Lost X - lvl 50 - Warden Nord
    Forever Lost II - lvl 50 - Warden Redguard DC (oops)

As you can tell I love Sorcerers and High Elves

Proud user of the add-on NIRN AUCTION HOUSE

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Cydone
    Cydone
    ✭✭✭✭
    I found one that may do what you ask: MitigationPercent (with working penetration stat) ( https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info984-MitigationPercentwithworkingpenetrationstat.html ).

It has not been updated since 03/29/2017. So it may not work.

Nah that aint the one either. I tried it out. The one I was using gave percentages for pretty much everything you could think of.
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    My version of harven's extended stats actually has percentages, so perhaps you have an older version? I very much saw percentages on anything of mine that had percentages. I doin't have a screen shot at the moment (and won't go in game until I wake up tonight), but I know I saw percentages on mine when I looked at it yesterday.
  • Cydone
    Cydone
    ✭✭✭✭
    My version of harven's extended stats actually has percentages, so perhaps you have an older version? I very much saw percentages on anything of mine that had percentages. I doin't have a screen shot at the moment (and won't go in game until I wake up tonight), but I know I saw percentages on mine when I looked at it yesterday.

Nah I use Minion to keep all my addon's updated.
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭
    Harven's litterally does nothing for me. My character screen doesn't change at all. So it must not be compatible with other addons that I'm using. Some day if I get really bored I'll remove them all and just install Harvens and see if it works again.
  • Kaliqo
    Kaliqo
    Do you use a gamepad? A lot of add-ons (and even actual ESO GUI elements) do not function or function correctly when in gamepad mode.
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭
    I do use a gamepad yes. And I must admit that I have no plans to ever play another RPG without one. Playing with a keyboard and mouse (unless a very very old game like Might and Magic that's turn-based) has no appeal to me whatsoever.