The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Advanced Character Stats add-on?

Cydone
Cydone
✭✭✭✭
Anyone know what add-on gives you the advanced stats in the character sheet? It's not Harven's or Superstar add-on, it's a different one. It shows the percentages and everything that you have. Like for spell and physical resists, it will show a percentage. It shows the critical damage percentage you have, the percentage of penetration you have. I had to re-install windows and forgot to make a backup of my add-ons, so I forget which one I had lol.
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    harven's extended stats does, in fact, give that information. I know, because that's what I use.
  • Cydone
    Cydone
    ✭✭✭✭
    harven's extended stats does, in fact, give that information. I know, because that's what I use.

Actually it doesn't. It doesn't show the % of mitigation your armor gives. Doesn't show crit damage percentage, doesn't show spell and physical penetration percentage. Here's what it looks like on my screen

a25goplczozt.png

• Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found one that may do what you ask: MitigationPercent (with working penetration stat) ( https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info984-MitigationPercentwithworkingpenetrationstat.html ).

It has not been updated since 03/29/2017. So it may not work.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Cydone
    Cydone
    ✭✭✭✭
    I found one that may do what you ask: MitigationPercent (with working penetration stat) ( https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info984-MitigationPercentwithworkingpenetrationstat.html ).

It has not been updated since 03/29/2017. So it may not work.

Nah that aint the one either. I tried it out. The one I was using gave percentages for pretty much everything you could think of.
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    My version of harven's extended stats actually has percentages, so perhaps you have an older version? I very much saw percentages on anything of mine that had percentages. I doin't have a screen shot at the moment (and won't go in game until I wake up tonight), but I know I saw percentages on mine when I looked at it yesterday.
  • Cydone
    Cydone
    ✭✭✭✭
    My version of harven's extended stats actually has percentages, so perhaps you have an older version? I very much saw percentages on anything of mine that had percentages. I doin't have a screen shot at the moment (and won't go in game until I wake up tonight), but I know I saw percentages on mine when I looked at it yesterday.

Nah I use Minion to keep all my addon's updated.
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Harven's litterally does nothing for me. My character screen doesn't change at all. So it must not be compatible with other addons that I'm using. Some day if I get really bored I'll remove them all and just install Harvens and see if it works again.
  • Kaliqo
    Kaliqo
    Do you use a gamepad? A lot of add-ons (and even actual ESO GUI elements) do not function or function correctly when in gamepad mode.
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do use a gamepad yes. And I must admit that I have no plans to ever play another RPG without one. Playing with a keyboard and mouse (unless a very very old game like Might and Magic that's turn-based) has no appeal to me whatsoever.