Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 16
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Mulaamnir PC NA (Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    So who's on the wow classic train?

CjorGC1FredCU.gif

Yeah, but like wine, or @Stridig only gets better with time.

Smooches

I dont know about that. I hurt myself getting out of bed the other day. I'm getting old.

Now see, if you were paying me that 60k I could be there to rub some icey hot on you. See what you're missing out on?

Dude.... this is getting weird. I'm flattered and all but no. You won't be rubbing ANYTHING on me.

*Sulks in argonian
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    So who's on the wow classic train?

CjorGC1FredCU.gif

Yeah, but like wine, or @Stridig only gets better with time.

Smooches

I dont know about that. I hurt myself getting out of bed the other day. I'm getting old.

Now see, if you were paying me that 60k I could be there to rub some icey hot on you. See what you're missing out on?

Dude.... this is getting weird. I'm flattered and all but no. You won't be rubbing ANYTHING on me.

*Sulks in argonian

dont-sulk-youre-acting-just-like-a-man-janet-fitch.jpg
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dare you all to start at page 1. Its hilarious. There's only a handful of people that stayed level headed since the beginning. I'm not one of them.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many got the ban for the lag exploit? Not sure if it was just vet or here as well.
  • Cernunnos55
    Cernunnos55
    ✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    How many got the ban for the lag exploit? Not sure if it was just vet or here as well.

Apparently I'm safe since I'm not even sure what it is. What's the lag exploit?
    Guild Master of The Pride of Daggerfall, D.C. loyalist and commander of the Cerglings.

R’hana – Khajiit – StamBlade – Crafter/PvP
    Iranduril – Altmer – MagSorc – PvE DPS
    Sayelo Tomylilfren – Argonian – Hybrid Dragonknight – PvE Tank
    A Brexit Policy – Redguard – StamSorc – PvP
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    I dare you all to start at page 1. Its hilarious. There's only a handful of people that stayed level headed since the beginning. I'm not one of them.

I-was-one-of-them_1200x630.png
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Cernunnos55 From the little I could get it was something that required a keyboard to do, so only on pc, but you could lag out other players through the exploit.

They also said people that had not logged in in a month got banned, so it's been an exploit for sometime and even some pvers got banned.

I looked for the thread this morning but it was deleted.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    @Cernunnos55 From the little I could get it was something that required a keyboard to do, so only on pc, but you could lag out other players through the exploit.

They also said people that had not logged in in a month got banned, so it's been an exploit for sometime and even some pvers got banned.

I looked for the thread this morning but it was deleted.

So you mean I could've been using lag as an excuse for dying all this time?
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Datthaw some of them may actually have been due to this, so yes
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who me? I have never died in eso, not once.

• Swaye
    Swaye
    ✭✭✭
    @Stridig Remember when we faught all the time ?

I'm almost tempted to start that up again to liven this thread up!

But then you went ahead and turned out to be a sweetheart xo

When you and I are online at the same time remind me to add you to my discord, we have a lovely tri faction thing going on.
    Swaye.
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Swaye wrote: »

When you and I are online at the same time remind me to add you to my discord, we have a lovely tri faction thing going on.

Ethos32.jpg
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well I still hate you.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swaye wrote: »

We used to fight non-stop. Lol. I feel terrible about it too. I'll remind you when I see you.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Well I still hate you.

Ditto
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Haha
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Well I still hate you.

88bc55430a244702f728ab8469cd18b6.jpg
  • Swaye
    Swaye
    ✭✭✭
    @Stridig I look back over the years we have played and am just paralised with memories and well, love, there's not a moment I regret.

Go ahead and think way back..............am I still that person, are you ?

Anyway, i'm glad we sorted it.

Mostly I'm thankful for all the friends Ive made but more than that, I'm thankful for the lessons.
    Swaye.
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rak dressed up like one of the village people and went to an Abba concert. He said it was magical. just wanted to share the news.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rak dressed up like one of the village people and went to an Abba concert. He said it was magical. just wanted to share the news.
    yjXzZJW.jpg

Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    yjXzZJW.jpg

How dare a Canadian post a picture of our supreme leader
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭

village-people-macho-man-just-a-gigolo-if-you-have-to-29033538.png
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    MammothWhirlwindHeifer-size_restricted.gif
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not only page one of this thread, but the other 3 as well...