Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally my favorite is /laugh followed by a /playdead
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Personally my favorite is /laugh followed by a /playdead

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWLRxyK1wFSIizqM7v-5MJthWps86tr6wcGnUwgqDaZFjkBU-z0A
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rolea wrote: »
    I think it is kind of bad form to dance on fallen enemies. There are a lot of new players that are discouraged by that.

Aw, I'm cool with a little /dance on a corpse... I've been know to do it... Usually, but not always, I reserve that for someone who tries to gank me and fail.... of course, that's pretty rare that I actually survive and I actually kill someone, but it has happened once or twice.

For any and all nightblades that cloak, though, I reserve the /danceredguard.... because it's funny...
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rolea

Hi welcome to the internet!

First day here?
    Edited by Gederic on August 19, 2019 11:04PM
    Ours is the Fury
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Rolea dont take it too seriously. If they went that extra mile to use an emote on you, you did something right on your end.
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    @Rolea dont take it too seriously. If they went that extra mile to use an emote on you, you did something right on your end.

Lol similar to when someone accuses you of macros. It's like "really? You think so? Aww that just made my day. Thanks!"
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »

We like to think that, but we all know some people are just ***.
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm not on this server much anymore, but when I am it's always dead as hell.

Usually one faction with all the pop, the other 2 dead and it just rotates. So everyone just ends up pvdooring the map.
    What a sad state this place is anymore.

@Marcus684 I like to play the "I bet I can stay dead longer than you can emote" game. It's too bad they have auto rez.
    Edited by MajBludd on August 20, 2019 7:05PM
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    i just love a good hypocrite.. especially the pommy kind
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Under 50 pvp is for noobs, skyshards and emp grind.
    Edited by yodased on August 21, 2019 1:05PM
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    Under 50 pvp is for noobs, skyshards and emp grind.

Must be why you play there.

OooOOoooOOO burn
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I speak from experience not from supposition. I am a noob emp grinding skyshard hunter @GhostofDatthaw but I don't continue to re-roll into it, I just level up a character when I feel like making a new one.

I used to care about people rerolling in kyne, then I realized I don't care and life is better.

It's way easier in there with dawnbreaker/meteor, soul trap and psijic though I'll tell you that.

Add on fully specced gold gear and its muahahahahahahaha
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    I speak from experience not from supposition. I am a noob emp grinding skyshard hunter @GhostofDatthaw but I don't continue to re-roll into it, I just level up a character when I feel like making a new one.

I used to care about people rerolling in kyne, then I realized I don't care and life is better.

It's way easier in there with dawnbreaker/meteor, soul trap and psijic though I'll tell you that.

xT1XGESDlxj0GwoDRe.gif
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @yodased I finally saw you and fought you. I died I think 3 or 4 times.

I have a lowbie magblade and the 2x I logged into under 50 the map never changed. Never saw any zone chat.

That's pretty sad when you realize that you wont see many new pvp players in vet. That and the horrible performance does not bode well for pvp in eso.
    Which is clear to see when even the 30 day cp server can't stay pop locked.

• yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

xT1XGESDlxj0GwoDRe.gif

Have i ever claimed to be anything but? And @majbludd i know that feeling. It's shor or whatever its called for me
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol shor, the true emp trade campaign
    Edited by GhostofDatthaw on August 21, 2019 9:42PM
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey just to be clear I've never emped in the 7day
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol how can you not when there are 4 people playing and no one cares about the map. I played that campaign when it was still somewhat active and it was a total joke
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol how can you not when there are 4 people playing and no one cares about the map. I played that campaign when it was still somewhat active and it was a total joke

Almost have by accident, but my point was I know what it's like to log on to a buff server and then just do something else.

I wouldnt want emperor if i didnt work for it
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Almost have by accident, but my point was I know what it's like to log on to a buff server and then just do something else.

I wouldnt want emperor if i didnt work for it

So by work for it you mean just get 20k ap and pvdoor in 20 minutes?
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, you are telling me that there's only 2 camp left and the other 2 are completely dead? Well, been that way for 2 years now xD
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    So, you are telling me that there's only 2 camp left and the other 2 are completely dead? Well, been that way for 2 years now xD

Nah dude every campaign is locked now. Cyrodil is also lag free! It's crazy man zos actually fixed it.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »

Nah man. It's legit now. It's like 1.5. You should come back.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Raknosh there is 1 server with pvp consistently, but that server, the main 30 day cp, isn't pop locked most of the time anymore.

No clue where the 2nd one is because I've been to old shor and no cp, both stay at 1 bar with exception of a Friday, maybe.
  • Beaverton
    Beaverton
    ✭✭✭
    No Cp usually gets to 2 and three bars most prime times. This week people haven't been playing though cause of the crash issues.
    Chook (fill in the blank) or Chookana (likewise): I learn more by dying so teach me some more!
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Beaverton I've never seen that. The weekends, yes, during the week, no.

Unless its after 830pm est. If it is then it would seem it's people who live on the other side of the world playing into the early morning hours or unemployed.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Party poopers
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Party poopers

Hey strid, you pay me 60k a year to cut your grass and walk your dogs, we can keep the party going all week long
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Party poopers

Hey strid, you pay me 60k a year to cut your grass and walk your dogs, we can keep the party going all week long

Seems fair
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Party poopers

Seems fair

Ikr, Its not like I'm asking for triple didgets, few stipulations though

-I live on the grounds rent free because it requires so much care.

-I eat food I don't buy it.

-I will "buy"the drugs, but you buy the drugs.

-I don't work on Tuesdays

This discussion has been closed.