Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

40+ DPS looking for active trial guild. Xbox NA

Floki_Vilgerdarson
Floki_Vilgerdarson
✭✭✭✭
I can provide video of self buffed 3mil parse over 40k on my Stamblade. I have completed all the Craglorn Trials on Vet both tanking and DPS. VMA on all my toons and VDSA. I am bored and need a challenge.

I need a guild actively running VSS, VMOL, VCR+3 and other more difficult trials.

There are lots of casual social guilds that claim to be trial guilds, but I have found they are not completing the end game trials and dungeons that I need to complete.

I am max cp and played this game since launch. I can play every day of the week and live in the pacific time zone.

I am serious player and do not want invites from casual social guilds.

If you have a guild that is serious and active consistently please give me the name so I can apply and try out.

Thanks,

XxIceman50Xx NA Xbox Server
  • Floki_Vilgerdarson
    Floki_Vilgerdarson
    ✭✭✭✭
    45k dps on my Stamcro.
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭
    If I don’t mind me

Being our second main dps reserve u can join us I’ll tag u in my guild .. we always use reserves most of the time because not everyone can make it , we are currently up to vMOL then vSS next. We run Tuesday’s at 8pm est to 11pm est I am going on vaca in a week so we will miss one week possible not sure yet
  • Floki_Vilgerdarson
    Floki_Vilgerdarson
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got a position in a great guild. I thank those of you that messaged me invitations. I only have room and time for one trials guild, so I would like to delete this post or can someone close it please?

I found a good home and happy ending thanks!