Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live: September 13 @ 4PM EDT—Dragonhold Preview"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
44cb0f5ac11eb51ec7d577ef0d30b9f4.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for "ESO Live: September 13 @ 4PM EDT—Dragonhold Preview" blog article.

Tune in this Friday, September 13 at 4PM EDT as Zone Lead Jason Barnes and Lead Writer Bill Slavicsek join us to preview Dragonhold, the new zone and story DLC coming in Q4.
Staff Post
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tune in this Friday, September 13 at 4PM EDT as Zone Lead Jason Barnes and Lead Writer Bill Slavicsek join us to preview Dragonhold, the new zone and story DLC coming in Q4.

Will there be any showcases/previews as to the combat changes during the podcast?

Edited by MyKillv2.0 on September 10, 2019 3:55PM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there are any new furstocks added in the dlc, can they be showcased?

I wonder if this dlc will show off Ohmes.
    Edited by Aliyavana on September 10, 2019 6:35PM
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we please after 5 years get times also mentioned in CET?
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    !Dragon !Dragonhold.

Any updates on Twitch drops for consoles? Could this be the final ESO Live to not include them?
    PS5 EU.
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ToxicPAWS wrote: »

5 hours ahead difference, right?

So that wold be 9PMcet if that is correct.

• UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MyKillv2.0 wrote: »
    ToxicPAWS wrote: »

5 hours ahead difference, right?

So that wold be 9PMcet if that is correct.

Last I checked I think it was 6 so it should be 10 but if I can remember right, last ESO live aired, my wife saw it appx 12 or 1 am considering extra 3 hour time difference for west coast. Or is it East?
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, PTS on Monday, eh?
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    44cb0f5ac11eb51ec7d577ef0d30b9f4.jpg
    This is the official discussion thread for "ESO Live: September 13 @ 4PM EDT—Dragonhold Preview" blog article.

Any chance we might get a PTS date? :)
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    So, PTS on Monday, eh?

:*
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    !Dragon !Dragonhold.

Any updates on Twitch drops for consoles? Could this be the final ESO Live to not include them?
    We don't have an exact date yet, but as soon as we do we will let you know.
    MyKillv2.0 wrote: »
    Will there be any showcases/previews as to the combat changes during the podcast?
    Not during this stream, this just focusing on the overall zone.
    Staff Post
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will we get info about unique feature of this dlc (arena/weapon line/etc.) if there is any? @ZOS_SarahHecker
    Edited by Cinbri on September 10, 2019 6:12PM
  • January1171
    January1171
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alas I cannot watch because it's while I'm at work *sigh*
    Edited by January1171 on September 10, 2019 6:35PM
  • FreshlyB8ked
    FreshlyB8ked
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker

Another promotion for PC/Mac only....what a shocker.

Are you guys even working on bringing this to console? If it's not going to happen, then just say so. We don't need another recycled pointless message about it. It's been over a year and a half since this went to PC/Mac. I know most of the rewards are garbage out of these Ouroboros crates, but they have access to exclusive pets/mounts and they provide an unfair advantage for PC/Mac to build up crown gems compared to console. Why can you not at least provide an Ouroboros crate in the daily login rewards for console if you can't figure out Twitch drops even though many other companies on console have?

Edited by FreshlyB8ked on September 10, 2019 7:19PM
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker

Are you guys even working on bringing this to console? If it's not going to happen, then just say so. We don't need another recycled pointless message about it. It's been over a year and a half since this went to PC/Mac. I know most of the rewards are garbage out of these Ouroboros crates, but they have access to exclusive pets/mounts and they provide an unfair advantage for PC/Mac to build up crown gems compared to console. Why can you not at least provide an Ouroboros crate in the daily login rewards for console if you can't figure out Twitch drops even though many other companies on console have?

Twitch Drops are coming to console later this year.

Staff Post
  • FreshlyB8ked
    FreshlyB8ked
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker

Well that's finally awesome to hear!
    I'll tune back into the ESO Live shows once this gets started. Such a shame it took almost 2 years for this to come to console.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker
    Any chance of some more Q&A questions? Would be awesome if we could see one every week even if it was just 1 or 2 per area.

For example:
    Performance:
    Is anything planned in Q4 to address the position desyncs/rollbacks and terrain texture loading bug?

PvP
    Given the Cyrodiil populations where the 7 day campaign is completely dead should players delete their other faction characters made after one tamriel's release or is there a plan to allow usage of these character in a populated cyrodiil in Q4?

Are there any plans to address the imbalance of non server location primetime faction populations and its effect on the score in Q4 which is also exacerbated by Volendrung?

PvE
    One of the goals of Q4 seems to be class diversity class diversity. Is that viable with major vunerability tied to a class ulti?
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how about telling us from start what are you people gonna nerf this time
    and save us from watching,cause this is where we end up with your "updates"
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• Keledus
    Keledus
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker

Of course they’re not working on it. Console is an afterthought to them. Only thing is us console players are getting louder so now they’re expecting to wave us off with “soon” honestly surprised they haven’t just deleted any comment mentioning console drops yet. That’s how they usually handle things they just want to go away. Guess they’ll start the sweeping of comments under the rug after “soon” has long passed by and the same cycle of console asking for drops occurs a year later 🙄

It's much more of a shitshow to push out updates to consoles than pc pretty known thing happens to more games than just eso.
    PC - EU
  • KappaKid83
    KappaKid83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker

I'll tune back into the ESO Live shows once this gets started. Such a shame it took almost 2 years for this to come to console.

So wait, you get shot down with your complaint because you couldn't do the due diligence to either pay attention or search to find it and this line was the best way you thought of to respond... just take the L, say sorry and move on.
  • FreshlyB8ked
    FreshlyB8ked
    ✭✭✭✭
    KappaKid83 wrote: »
    @ZOS_SarahHecker

So wait, you get shot down with your complaint because you couldn't do the due diligence to either pay attention or search to find it and this line was the best way you thought of to respond... just take the L, say sorry and move on.

Oh please, this company took almost 2 years (keep in mind it hasn't even happened yet) to do this after offering it to only 1/3 of their player base. I've let them know from day one this was crap, so you'll excuse me when I see another message about no date set yet for console. They get no apologies. Also, am I supposed to follow them on Twitter to get game updates? To think coming to the company's game/news website and forums wasn't enough.
    Edited by FreshlyB8ked on September 11, 2019 2:19PM
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    So, PTS on Monday, eh?

No ETA.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So if there would be some new PvE group/solo content there that would be announced during the stream ?
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been hard to stomach watching these lately, especially when it's time for questions from the audience and you can see Gina staring intently to find something that isn't just some variation of "FIX YOUR GAME!!"
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    We have removed several comments that were not adding value to the discussion and were disruptive to this thread. Please keep your posts civil and constructive.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will we also get a Dragonguard skill line? It would be awesome :D Even if it's only passives like Thieves' Guild or Dark Brotherhood.
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the new medium house in Senchal! I finally have somewhere new to move to from Rawl'kha.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The location which upgrades as you do dailies was awesome to see, that's a neat mechanic.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any news on pve content or sets?
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay, we can chase the dragons now! Very cool that these new dragon types will be in Northern Elseweyr too. Thanks for continuing to make these events better, this was unexpected <3 Those Alfiq art rocks are amazing, by the way, love those colors and detail. So adorable. The Dragonguard Sanctum rebuilding/unlocking of stuff also seems really interesting. I love feeling like your progressing something in new content. Great job on this DLC, guys. So excited to check it out.
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Any news on pve content or sets?

The whole zone is PvE content. They didn't go over sets today, but with PTS and another dev show will be coming on Monday. So you won't have to wait long.