The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Economic Update: Toss the Blue Master Writs

• tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    phwaap wrote: »
    Of the six blue writs I have, lowest per voucher now is 698g. Already destroying.

yup, can't even sell them anymore.

Where are our Dolmen farmers at to re-supply the world with Iridium Platings?
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • beadabow
    beadabow
    ✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »
    phwaap wrote: »
    Of the six blue writs I have, lowest per voucher now is 698g. Already destroying.

yup, can't even sell them anymore.

Where are our Dolmen farmers at to re-supply the world with Iridium Platings?

The last I saw, they were farming Tel Var in IC! :p
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What's the biggest payouts on Purple and Gold Writs that people are seeing so far?

I've gotten 202 for Purple and 604 for Gold.
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on September 16, 2019 7:05AM
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »
    What's the biggest payouts on Purple and Gold Writs that people are seeing so far?

I've gotten 202 for Purple and 604 for Gold.

I have seen a 666 voucher one for Gold (9-trait set, rare item trait)
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It's worth doing, bud?
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's worth doing, bud?

It comes out to a cost of about 650 gold/voucher.

It would depend on your motivation for doing it.

If you are going to try and sell something from the voucher vendor for profit... no, you would barely make any.

However, if you were going to buy something from the voucher vendor for yourself, I would say yes, because it is a similar cost as you buying them from someone else.

There are certainly cheaper master writs to do, but only if you get them as drops, and you don't buy them from the guild stores.

It's borderline to do. They are similar to the non-nirn legendary woodworking writs in that they're not bad to do... but not good either.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @tmbrinks Thanks for your insight, bud
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP