The Markarth DLC and Update 28 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts/
Maintenance for the week of September 21
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 21st, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

Economic Update: Toss the Blue Master Writs

• tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    phwaap wrote: »
    Of the six blue writs I have, lowest per voucher now is 698g. Already destroying.

yup, can't even sell them anymore.

Where are our Dolmen farmers at to re-supply the world with Iridium Platings?
    Raid Leader - Nightfighters - Healer - Raiding Rainbow

I do writs. Lots and lots of writs. I share the data.
    Thread: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/459690/tracking-daily-writ-reward-drop-rates-refining-rates
    Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yQDUjYNQVsIFl0ktkbkSlfYPkzP6pgCOTMQ-qCuzfaI

Main Characters
    Elearium - Argonian Templar - EP - Dawnbringer - Tick-Tock Tormenter - Gryphon Heart - Immortal Redeemer - Extinguisher of Flames - Dro-m’Athra Destroyer - Flawless Conquerer - Former Empress - Master Angler - Grand Master Crafter - AR41 - 42.4k+ Achievement Points
    (True Genius - Bane of Thorns - No Rest for the Wicked - In Defiance of Death - Defanged the Devourer - Nature's Wrath - Depth's Defiler - Leave No Bone Unbroken)

Elorím - Breton Warden - DC - Tick-Tock Tormenter - Shield of the North - Bringer of Light - Voice of Reason - Sunspire Saint - Flawless Conqueror
    Elearíum - Breton Templar - DC - Shield of the North - Extinguisher of Flames - Bringer of Light - Voice of Reason - Flawless Conqueror - Master Angler - AR20

Top Scores
    vAA - 142,087
    vSO - 143,342
    vHRC - 143,151
    vMoL - 154,324
    vHoF - 217,849 (TTT)
    vAS - 113,052 (IR)
    vCR - 128,377 (GH)
    vSS - 176,542
    vKA - 225,167 (KW)
    vDSA - 44,719
    vBRP - 71,573
    vMA - 563,660
  • beadabow
    beadabow
    ✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »
    phwaap wrote: »
    Of the six blue writs I have, lowest per voucher now is 698g. Already destroying.

yup, can't even sell them anymore.

Where are our Dolmen farmers at to re-supply the world with Iridium Platings?

The last I saw, they were farming Tel Var in IC! :p
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What's the biggest payouts on Purple and Gold Writs that people are seeing so far?

I've gotten 202 for Purple and 604 for Gold.
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on September 16, 2019 7:05AM
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »
    What's the biggest payouts on Purple and Gold Writs that people are seeing so far?

I've gotten 202 for Purple and 604 for Gold.

I have seen a 666 voucher one for Gold (9-trait set, rare item trait)

Thread: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/459690/tracking-daily-writ-reward-drop-rates-refining-rates
    Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yQDUjYNQVsIFl0ktkbkSlfYPkzP6pgCOTMQ-qCuzfaI

Main Characters
    Elearium - Argonian Templar - EP - Dawnbringer - Tick-Tock Tormenter - Gryphon Heart - Immortal Redeemer - Extinguisher of Flames - Dro-m’Athra Destroyer - Flawless Conquerer - Former Empress - Master Angler - Grand Master Crafter - AR41 - 42.4k+ Achievement Points
    (True Genius - Bane of Thorns - No Rest for the Wicked - In Defiance of Death - Defanged the Devourer - Nature's Wrath - Depth's Defiler - Leave No Bone Unbroken)

Elorím - Breton Warden - DC - Tick-Tock Tormenter - Shield of the North - Bringer of Light - Voice of Reason - Sunspire Saint - Flawless Conqueror
    Elearíum - Breton Templar - DC - Shield of the North - Extinguisher of Flames - Bringer of Light - Voice of Reason - Flawless Conqueror - Master Angler - AR20

Top Scores
    vAA - 142,087
    vSO - 143,342
    vHRC - 143,151
    vMoL - 154,324
    vHoF - 217,849 (TTT)
    vAS - 113,052 (IR)
    vCR - 128,377 (GH)
    vSS - 176,542
    vKA - 225,167 (KW)
    vDSA - 44,719
    vBRP - 71,573
    vMA - 563,660
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's worth doing, bud?
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"

Speaker of Sons of the Night Mother guild [PS4][EU] 1382 CP

Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS4][NA] 794 CP

SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 520 CP
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It's worth doing, bud?

It comes out to a cost of about 650 gold/voucher.

It would depend on your motivation for doing it.

If you are going to try and sell something from the voucher vendor for profit... no, you would barely make any.

However, if you were going to buy something from the voucher vendor for yourself, I would say yes, because it is a similar cost as you buying them from someone else.

There are certainly cheaper master writs to do, but only if you get them as drops, and you don't buy them from the guild stores.

It's borderline to do. They are similar to the non-nirn legendary woodworking writs in that they're not bad to do... but not good either.

Main Characters

Top Scores
    vAA - 142,087
    vSO - 143,342
    vHRC - 143,151
    vMoL - 154,324
    vHoF - 217,849 (TTT)
    vAS - 113,052 (IR)
    vCR - 128,377 (GH)
    vSS - 176,542
    vKA - 225,167 (KW)
    vDSA - 44,719
    vBRP - 71,573
    vMA - 563,660
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @tmbrinks Thanks for your insight, bud
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"

Speaker of Sons of the Night Mother guild [PS4][EU] 1382 CP

Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS4][NA] 794 CP

SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 520 CP