The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Bahlokdaan PC NA

• BloodBeast_ESO
    BloodBeast_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    we just hit 7 pages of posts and most of them are from another player trying to convince others he's in the right when he is not
  • MojaveHeld
    MojaveHeld
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heimpai wrote: »
    MojaveHeld wrote: »
    Sadly, nobody streamed tonight in RR. Would love nothing more than to post the video showing less than a full group of RR taking on over 50 EP, with Heatnix right there. Actually, you'd see that same scene multiple times. But, unfortunately, the only ones who would have that video are any EP who were streaming, and they're never gonna post it, because it will prove that they've been lying here.

What you’d see is 20+dc failing to take chal while the hammer group you speak of was fighting ad at brk..or maybe you’re referring to when ad flagged chal multiple times and you showed up after and wiped?

I usually don’t get into this but it’s on you..siege better and you beat the hammer group back to chal..And if you think the 10 EP that stayed at chal was 50 then there’s nothing more to say..clearly

When i got on 7pm pst it was 2 bars across then ad logged later while ep gained a bar, thing is it was 4-3 bars vs 2 most those fights..you weren’t outnumbered just outplayed, till later (better siege would have given you the dethrone multiple times, i hope you bring that up so they learn from it)

I like Bashu and his crew so i dislike how i made this comment but enough of your lies

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say you got confused about what fights are being talked about, because you're way off base here. Most of our night was spent at Bleak's fighting off the zerg. The Chal group you're referring to was a remnant after much of the group had left for the night, there were between 10-15 of us trying to get Chal against 10 defenders in a 3-5 minute window before the hammer zerg showed up each time. There was an earlier Chal fight in primetime where we sieged from the north, had less than one full guild group and this was before EP had the hammer, and they threw 50+ at as and still got wiped multiple times before the zerg waves overwhelmed us. RR was not zerging last night, EP was, so all these outright lies are ridiculous.
    Edited by MojaveHeld on September 7, 2019 6:05PM
  • BloodBeast_ESO
    BloodBeast_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly, nobody streamed tonight in RR. Would love nothing more than to post the video showing less than a full group of RR taking on over 50 EP, with Heatnix right there. Actually, you'd see that same scene multiple times. But, unfortunately, the only ones who would have that video are any EP who were streaming, and they're never gonna post it, because it will prove that they've been lying here.

What you’d see is 20+dc failing to take chal while the hammer group you speak of was fighting ad at brk..or maybe you’re referring to when ad flagged chal multiple times and you showed up after and wiped?

I usually don’t get into this but it’s on you..siege better and you beat the hammer group back to chal..And if you think the 10 EP that stayed at chal was 50 then there’s nothing more to say..clearly

When i got on 7pm pst it was 2 bars across then ad logged later while ep gained a bar, thing is it was 4-3 bars vs 2 most those fights..you weren’t outnumbered just outplayed, till later (better siege would have given you the dethrone multiple times, i hope you bring that up so they learn from it)

I like Bashu and his crew so i dislike how i made this comment but enough of your lies

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say you got confused about what fights are being talked about, because you're way off base here. Most of our night was spent at Bleak's fighting off the zerg. The Chal group you're referring to was a remnant after most of the group had left, there were between 10-15 of us trying to get Chal against 10 defenders in a 3-5 minute window before the hammer zerg showed up each time. There was an earlier Chal fight in primetime where we sieged from the north, had less than one full guild group and this was before EP had the hammer, and they threw 50+ at as and still got wiped multiple times before the zerg waves overwhelmed us. RR was not zerging last night, EP was, so all these outright lies are ridiculous.

You have it wrong yet again it was 50+ dc vs 5 ep man can't you even keep your lies straight that RR zerg of 50 vs the group of 5 was just disgusting, and its what i can now expect from someone that would do that. so yeah congrats on killing 5 players with no skill just a pure zerg.
  • nightswimmer
    nightswimmer
    Soul Shriven
    I’ve tried being nice and respectful but when there’s 3 campaigns and EP is getting gate camped in 2( the 2 locked ones) love the game but it’s truly not worth the frustration

This faction bias/hatred, and seeing other factions as one homogeneous instead of individual players is what is killing the game, because it is used to excuse our own behavior.

DC gate camp EP, yes, but what does EP do to DC? I've all but given up playing my EP character in Bahlokdaan because for the past 5 months, through the early morning to mid-afternoon (the times I often play) EP has done nothing but turn the whole map red and gate camp DC, killing all hopes of any PVP. People complain about a certain streamer and his Zerg coming on, but rarely mention the fact that when that DC Zerg appears, they are more often than not starting at their home gates.

I've been in EP groups where they have been out for revenge on DC and wanting to gate camp them for punishment for getting gate camped for an hour or two in the afternoon, yet when I point out EP had been gate camping DC for the previous 8 hours prior to what DC did to us (including by some of the very people in that group), I've been told that doesn't matter because DC deserved it.

There isn't one player in Cyrodiil that is innocent, so why not focus on cleaning up our own act, before demanding it (especially with so much vitriol) of others?

Edited by nightswimmer on September 7, 2019 6:14PM
  • MojaveHeld
    MojaveHeld
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say you got confused about what fights are being talked about, because you're way off base here. Most of our night was spent at Bleak's fighting off the zerg. The Chal group you're referring to was a remnant after most of the group had left, there were between 10-15 of us trying to get Chal against 10 defenders in a 3-5 minute window before the hammer zerg showed up each time. There was an earlier Chal fight in primetime where we sieged from the north, had less than one full guild group and this was before EP had the hammer, and they threw 50+ at as and still got wiped multiple times before the zerg waves overwhelmed us. RR was not zerging last night, EP was, so all these outright lies are ridiculous.

You have it wrong yet again it was 50+ dc vs 5 ep man can't you even keep your lies straight that RR zerg of 50 vs the group of 5 was just disgusting, and its what i can now expect from someone that would do that. so yeah congrats on killing 5 players with no skill just a pure zerg.

Okay, now I know you're just trolling. RR doesn't run 50-man groups, or anything close to it. The closest they get is one 24-man group. So claiming 50 RR were zerging just decisively proved to everyone in the thread that you're just making lies up out of thin air to troll. Yikes, I've seen some pathetic things on the forum, but what you did here may take the cake for that.
  • BloodBeast_ESO
    BloodBeast_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Okay, now I know you're just trolling. RR doesn't run 50-man groups, or anything close to it. The closest they get is one 24-man group. So claiming 50 RR were zerging just decisively proved to everyone in the thread that you're just making lies up out of thin air to troll. Yikes, I've seen some pathetic things on the forum, but what you did here may take the cake for that.

Not lies at all when you got 50 dc vs 5 ep and the most of those dc are wearing RR and Army of the cov tabards so try again man
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

With this thread continuing to derail, we're going to go ahead and close it down. For further posts be sure to stay constructive and respectful to avoid thread derailment or action on one's own account.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.