Maintenance for the week of October 21:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – October 23,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 23,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 23,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

so, do you hate imperial city yet?

Wing
Wing
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
for all you that just got it free and got to experience it first hand how did you like it?

gankers, hunter kill BG groups chasing down solo pve players, raids hiding in stealth waiting to jump groups.

how long before you raged.

how long before you said "F this" and left IC

if your wondering, it has never been good, this is as good as it gets, it will never be enjoyable, other pvp modes are far more fun so I recommend joining in on BG's or cyro, IC is trash, end.
ESO player since beta.
full time subscriber.
PC NA
( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
  • SosRuvaak
    SosRuvaak
    ✭✭✭✭
    not even the PVP part is the worst

but the glitches and gameplay is absolute TRASH.
    I loathe IC
    For the Pact!
    ~Sump Scales~
    Lusty Argonian Nightblade
    ~Baron Humbert von Gikkingen~
    Smokes-His-Greens
    ~Ruvaak~
  • RBaltimore
    RBaltimore
    ✭✭
    Went in early today just to see what it was like . . got lost . . killed a few things but not the right things for tickets. . got killed and lost Tel Var. . . banked what little I had and left.

Went back in during PC NA "prime time" and couldn't even get out of base area. Couple of players from another alliance were attacking and killing before we could even get into the sewers proper. Died and went back out several times. Didn't really mind all the deaths just wished I could have at least gotten to kill something so they got some Tel Var out of it :)

Watched videos of the two dungeons but too afraid of messing up on the mechanics and making it harder for any group that would be unlucky enough to get me in the group finder lottery.

Had enough tickets from last event to get the needed berry so I'll wait for the next one. If it comes down to the wire and I don't have enough I'll just buy them from the crown store and be done.

I'll try events at least once and I had a little bit of fun today but this one just isn't for me.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never been in there. That's not about to change.

The dungeons are enough Imperial City for me.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on September 6, 2019 1:40AM
  • Kalik_Gold
    Kalik_Gold
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nope having fun.
    Ras Kalik | Redguard - Templar
    Jux Blackheart | Redguard - Nightblade
    Aurik Siet'ka | Redguard - Necromancer
    Cacique the Sage of Ius | Redguard - Warden
    Goliath of Hammerfell | Redguard - Dragonknight
    Kaotik Von Dae'mon | Redguard Breton - Sorcerer [Healer]
    Ras Kalik the Vestige, a renown Redguard Paladin and wielder of Chrysamere; has been blessed to save Nirn from Molag Bal’s destructive Planemeld while reuniting the Five Companions. Further accomplishments, he has also stopped the destruction of Morrowind, Clockwork City and returned order to the isle of Summerset. These events have made him a living legend and continue to lead him into new adventures throughout Tamriel, as well as into the hearts of many ladies including the Elf Queen, Aryenn. (not only Sai Sahan has a secret snowflake!)

Over years of adventurous travels, Ras Kalik had become a loner, until he visited his homeland of Alik'r. Alik'r and it's cities were overrun by undead Ra-Netu and therefore he made an allegiance with Alik'r's own Ash'abah tribe. These Ash'abah cleansed the city of Sentinel in Alik'r desert and it's surrounding areas of the undead brought to life by the Withered Hand. Cacique the Sage of Ius a Shaman mystic who has become attuned spiritually with Tu'whacca (a Redguard God) and Ius (the God of animals) leads this group. The shaman recites a ritualistic daily ancestral prayer at sunrise. Kalik can sense the prayers of Cacique, even when he whispers it in the loneliest place in the desert to keep the tribe safe before battle. After rescuing Sentinel, King Fahara’jad’s personal bodyguard the Goliath of Hammerfell, which was given this name by Imperials in the region; asked to join the tribe after learning of the defeat of the Withered Hand to the Ash'abah. Kalik promised Goliath he would task him with clearing delves and dungeons when necessary. Jux Blackheart a master thief that frequents the Sisters of the Sands inn for pilfering, was known to infiltrate any bank vault or Ayelid ruin without detection, but Kalik can vividly recall the night he met the thief. Jux found himself rummaging thru a slightly inebriated Kalik’s pocket for too long, on a full-mooned night and because of this greed. He lost two fingertips as a lesson! Cacique performed the dressing on Jux's wounds and convinced him on joining the tribe and to give up his criminal past. Last but not least, Kaotik Von’Daemon an outcast, and half-caste between a Breton mother and Redguard father. Kaotik become a pariah due to his conjuration of Daedra pets. He was taught magic during his childhood years by his Breton mother. His father due to Redguard customs exiled him from the desert, sending him by wagon to Wrothgar. He happened to meet Kalik while traveling from Alik'r to Wrothgar when the caravan he was in was ambushed in Bangkorai by a group of bandits. Kalik by chance was also traveling thru this area on his Auridon warhorse (which was bestowed to him by his friend, Darien Gautier). During this ambush, Kalik was able to rescue five hostages from the bandits. Kaotik was the first rescued, and Ras Kalik also recruited him to be in the Ash'abah tribe. These core Ash'abah tribesmen may never be seen together in travel as they partake in their own adventures but they always know what each other is doing; as they frequent a hideout in Sentinel's inn. Their hideout apartment, is kept watch by Nuzhimeh and she passes messages written between them, and frequently they also enjoy her company and her bed.

The other men rescued were a Dunmer, a Breton and two Imperials. The Imperials were related to Abnur Tharn the Battlemage of the Imperial Elder Council (Ras Kalik's mentor in the Five Companions). Cinan Tharn is Abnur's drunkard treasure hunting illegitimate son, that was caught smuggling artifacts out of the Ayleid ruins in Cyrodiil and the elder Imperial Tyrus Septim is a scholar and advisor to the Tharn family. The Dunmer captive shackled to the Imperials looked familiar to Kalik from his time in Morrowind.... and he recognized him as Tythis Andromo a House Telvanni slave-owner and banker from Vvardenfell. During a rough interrogation to Tythis, Ras Kalik learnt why the bandits accosted him. The racist Dunmer was providing slaves as soldiers for the Three Banner War. The bandits were trying to negotiate a lucrative ransom for Andromo and the Imperials.... Kalik did not need any of this gold and he could never set Tythis free as he did with the two Imperials. His past involvement with slavery and war crimes, made Kalik's blood boil. He chose not to execute Tythis, as he figured the worse punishment for this former rich and opulent slave owner, is to now be a manservant for Ras Kalik and the tribe.

Herzog Zwei the Genesis a half-Redguard, half-Breton and also a prominent member of a Cult of Xivkyn worshipers, was seeking to purchase an artifact from Cinan Tharn, before their capture. This artifact being an Ayelid artifact; the sword Sinweaver. After their rescue and the exchange of gold to Cinan for the sword he decided to slip away before Ras Kalik could question who he was, and why the Xivkyn worshippers wanted that sword. Herzog was headed to Nagastani — An Ayleid ruin in eastern Cyrodiil. He had heard rumors that the Sword would give him magical powers to become a Xivkyn, if he performed an Ayleid ritual at an old shrine hidden there. Equipped with the artifact sword, he was off to start his own adventure. Ras Kalik did indeed notice the sword however, an sent a letter to Jux Blackheart (whom also was interested in Ayleid treasures), to attempt to find Herzog and acquire the sword. (*Azani Blackheart in Elder Scroll's Oblivion is Jux's descendant some 747 years later)

And so the Redguard, Imperial and Breton men have parted ways for now... While Ras Kalik is off to Elsweyr to encounter the latest threat to Tamriel, with Abnur Tharn - - DRAGONS!! He doesn't know a necromancer survived his attack on the Withered Hand, in Alik'r and the one known as Auriek Siet'ka is also following him to the land of the Khajiits.
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RBaltimore wrote: »
    Went in early today just to see what it was like . . got lost . . killed a few things but not the right things for tickets. . got killed and lost Tel Var. . . banked what little I had and left.

Went back in during PC NA "prime time" and couldn't even get out of base area. Couple of players from another alliance were attacking and killing before we could even get into the sewers proper. Died and went back out several times. Didn't really mind all the deaths just wished I could have at least gotten to kill something so they got some Tel Var out of it :)

Watched videos of the two dungeons but too afraid of messing up on the mechanics and making it harder for any group that would be unlucky enough to get me in the group finder lottery.

Had enough tickets from last event to get the needed berry so I'll wait for the next one. If it comes down to the wire and I don't have enough I'll just buy them from the crown store and be done.

I'll try events at least once and I had a little bit of fun today but this one just isn't for me.

You'll do fine in ICP or WGT. It's not horrible.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've always had fun in Imperial City. It was much more fun before the changes when all three factions would be in one slice of the pie having a huge battle. If you died you just spawned and was back in the fight in a few seconds.

Still fun though. I'll probably only go in tonight for the ticket because first night of any event is usually a mess. I have a new necromancer that I have only done battlegrounds with. Time to take him out and see what happens. This event is the perfect time to do it. I expect to be slaughtered often.
  • Mudcrabber
    Mudcrabber
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been away for a bit, but I noticed I can't interact with the sewer entrances or the doors between districts anymore, like they're not even real. Once I enter I'm trapped until I give up and die. Is that because my faction doesn't control the district? I don't remember seeing that sort of change announced, and the campaign description makes no mention of it.

Edited by Mudcrabber on September 6, 2019 2:51AM
  • DrSweetazz
    DrSweetazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mudcrabber wrote: »
    I've been away for a bit, but I noticed I can't interact with the sewer entrances or the doors between districts anymore, like they're not even real. Once I enter I'm trapped until I give up and die. Is that because my faction doesn't control the district? I don't remember seeing that sort of change announced, and the campaign description makes no mention of it.

You can't be in stealth anymore in the districts to use doors for some reason. It threw me off too
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like it just fine when it isn’t so crowded.