The issues related to logging in to the European megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 21, 3:00AM EDT (07:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 23, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 23, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Free to play?

chainlink01
chainlink01
✭✭✭✭
Has anybody had any success with this today, I keep getting directed to an "error 404, page not found".
  • Hazurko_RaShan
    Hazurko_RaShan
    ✭✭✭
    do a google search

Hazur = word. -ko = Female specific. Wizard, scholar, or healer. Ra'Shan = tree (literally big plant)

https://www.taagra.com/translator.php
  • ZOS_BillE
    ZOS_BillE
    admin
    The help article linked below can help if you are having issues with gaining access for the free to play event.

What do I do if I can't access the Free Play event after creating my account?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Senneth
    Senneth
    So sorry to high jack this topic.

But I can only post replies. I've had this account for years, but I cannot see where I can post a new topic in The Help section. Or anywhere else for that matter.

Can anybody give me a solution to this or an answer on how?

Thanks for reply in advance.
  • ZOS_BillE
    ZOS_BillE
    admin
    @Senneth

In each forum there should be a white button on the left side which says "NEW DISCUSSION". Clicking the button gives the option for a new discussion or to ask a question.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Senneth
    Senneth
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Senneth

In each forum there should be a white button on the left side which says "NEW DISCUSSION". Clicking the button gives the option for a new discussion or to ask a question.

Tyvm. I am using my phone, there's a little pencil symbol in the bottom right, that is what allowed me to start a new discussion.

Now, if I can just receive my crowns for reactivating a month's worth of eso Plus yesterday, I will be all set.

After reading FAQ's, looks like Bethesda gives themselves 72 hours to reward those. Pretty lame.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Senneth wrote: »
    After reading FAQ's, looks like Bethesda gives themselves 72 hours to reward those. Pretty lame.

ESO is a Zenimax Online Studios (ZOS) game ... not a Bethesda game.

Pretty lame how some players can’t even get the game developer right. ;)
    "May you walk on warm sands."
    "First, I would ask that you look to the poor and the suffering around Cyrodiil. Look into their hearts, and then look into your own."
    "May Auri-El's light guide you in your darkest hours."

North American (NA) PC Megaserver (click to view):
    Vilerihala - Magicka Templar (Altmer ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Màisalihna - Stamina Dragonknight (Bosmer) ~ Áhliaselia - Stamina Templar (Bosmer) ~ Thraccenia Vendicci - Stamina Sorcerer (Imperial) ~ daa'Vaaliánia - Magicka Warden (Dunmer) ~ Wenayastare - Magicka Dragonknight (Altmer) ~ Aráliavina - Stamina Nightblade (Bosmer) ~ Ysyna Rielle - Magicka Warden (Breton) ~ Dro-r'Aahni Bright-Paws - Magicka Necromancer (Khajiit) ~ Rhusannah - Stamina Nightblade (Redguard) ~ Eirellonye - Magicka Nightblade (Altmer) ~ Lae'Suuriávia - Stamina Warden (Bosmer) ~ Dralora Savani - Magicka Sorcerer (Dunmer) ~ Billows-With-Incense - Magicka Warden (Argonian ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Anísa'Vardaia - Health Dragonknight (Imperial) ~ Azhnakha gra-Shugarz - Stamina Necromancer (Orc) ~ Vilinalara - Magicka Sorcerer (Altmer ~ Grand Master Crafter)