Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Free to play?

The_Old_Goat
The_Old_Goat
✭✭✭✭✭
Has anybody had any success with this today, I keep getting directed to an "error 404, page not found".
  • Hazurko_RaShan
    Hazurko_RaShan
    ✭✭✭
    do a google search
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The help article linked below can help if you are having issues with gaining access for the free to play event.

What do I do if I can't access the Free Play event after creating my account?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Senneth
    Senneth
    ✭✭
    So sorry to high jack this topic.

But I can only post replies. I've had this account for years, but I cannot see where I can post a new topic in The Help section. Or anywhere else for that matter.

Can anybody give me a solution to this or an answer on how?

Thanks for reply in advance.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Senneth

In each forum there should be a white button on the left side which says "NEW DISCUSSION". Clicking the button gives the option for a new discussion or to ask a question.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Senneth
    Senneth
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Senneth

In each forum there should be a white button on the left side which says "NEW DISCUSSION". Clicking the button gives the option for a new discussion or to ask a question.

Tyvm. I am using my phone, there's a little pencil symbol in the bottom right, that is what allowed me to start a new discussion.

Now, if I can just receive my crowns for reactivating a month's worth of eso Plus yesterday, I will be all set.

After reading FAQ's, looks like Bethesda gives themselves 72 hours to reward those. Pretty lame.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Senneth wrote: »
    After reading FAQ's, looks like Bethesda gives themselves 72 hours to reward those. Pretty lame.

ESO is a Zenimax Online Studios (ZOS) game ... not a Bethesda game.

Pretty lame how some players can’t even get the game developer right. ;)