Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Moon-Sugar Meadow

• StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This one has travelled there again tonight and built a little approximation of the village temple.

Before she did so though she took a rough film of the area for planning purposes.

You may find it useful too also perhaps?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

https://youtu.be/FZLNu0bBgZc

Love it. Thank you!

PS I clicked on your link to the imperial trading company and it took me to a spamware, virus laden website...I had to shut down my entire browser to get out of it

Ah sorry. We updated the website url last year and this one probably did not change it.

She will sort it now.

Edit: and fixed

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Have we heard anything further about whether it'll be a gold home too? I have the cash but i'm done with buying homes for crowns, I want them to let us gift homes. I'd buy everything with gold immediately.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one has travelled there again tonight and built a little approximation of the village temple.

Before she did so though she took a rough film of the area for planning purposes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Love it. Thank you!

PS I clicked on your link to the imperial trading company and it took me to a spamware, virus laden website...I had to shut down my entire browser to get out of it

Ah sorry. We updated the website url last year and this one probably did not change it.

She will sort it now.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Have we heard anything further about whether it'll be a gold home too? I have the cash but i'm done with buying homes for crowns, I want them to let us gift homes. I'd buy everything with gold immediately.

This one fears the ship of buying homes for gold sailed long, long ago and we won't see it on these shores again.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    So excited for this to be live!
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Love it. Thank you!

She will sort it now.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

This one fears the ship of buying homes for gold sailed long, long ago and we won't see it on these shores again.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

I think I'd prefer it id people had to pay (or sub) for housing DLCs, from time to time, and that they included all the things we have been asking for, for ages, plus made sure everyone with the DLC could buy all the houses in it (which would, hopefully, be better than most of the current houses) for gold.
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    So excited for this to be live!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Love it. Thank you!

She will sort it now.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

This is the last I heard anything. I tried to go through the ticket system to find out. No luck. Gotta love a non-answer.

j4uibx902iwa.png
    Edited by sueblue on August 7, 2019 8:27AM
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They don't want to tell you, because they want you to buy the Grotto and then have to buy more Crowns for the Meadow. xD
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »
    They don't want to tell you, because they want you to buy the Grotto and then have to buy more Crowns for the Meadow. xD

Yeah. Not happening. 100+ dollars is absurd for a digital house. That's why I have been saving my crowns. The further from my ESO+ renewal date the less spending crowns hurts.
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for trying to find out. If it's available for gold then I'd love to get it--if not, then it's probably a pass for me, as their crown-exclusive home prices are getting more and more absurd. I'm holding out hope though, because the Coldharbour estate had both options.
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    It's beautiful, but I know I won't be able to build a decent house, plus furnish it to a satisfactory standard, on 700 slots.

Then, of course, there is the fact that you can't resize building assets and there are no real window frames, doors, or roofs, you can use.

Really wish you could add an optional, pre-built, house to these plots.

Or, alternatively, remove one that is already placed there, if you prefer.

If either was the case, I would buy it.

I have often thought the same thing! And there are sooo many good, reasonably sized, buildings in the game already that would make great houses. I really would love to have a choice of plots of land and then a choice of houses to put on them in the location/position I want. That would be amazing. Right now their building pieces are... just enough to be frustrating. Like you have the good BEGINNINGS of something...but you can't complete ANY style. *sigh*

I think the Elsweyr style offers fairly comprehensive structural capabilities. This is an example of what is possible with them at MoonSugar Meadow
    https://youtu.be/Ln2pBrmWAgU

This is an incredible build! But now I want to pose a challenge to console players. After this is released into the game, I want to see what you can do without addons. As I write this it's not possible, but I know this thread will be here after Moon Sugar Meadow is actually in the game and not just on the PTS. I want to see no EHT or other add-ons. I, myself, am not that creative. But I know a lot of you out there are. @ZAD1ST I'm looking at you because I know you're a great decorator on Xbox. 😀 And other console players, show us your stuff please!
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's beautiful, but I know I won't be able to build a decent house, plus furnish it to a satisfactory standard, on 700 slots.

Then, of course, there is the fact that you can't resize building assets and there are no real window frames, doors, or roofs, you can use.

I have often thought the same thing! And there are sooo many good, reasonably sized, buildings in the game already that would make great houses. I really would love to have a choice of plots of land and then a choice of houses to put on them in the location/position I want. That would be amazing. Right now their building pieces are... just enough to be frustrating. Like you have the good BEGINNINGS of something...but you can't complete ANY style. *sigh*

I think the Elsweyr style offers fairly comprehensive structural capabilities. This is an example of what is possible with them at MoonSugar Meadow

This is an incredible build! But now I want to pose a challenge to console players. After this is released into the game, I want to see what you can do without addons. As I write this it's not possible, but I know this thread will be here after Moon Sugar Meadow is actually in the game and not just on the PTS. I want to see no EHT or other add-ons. I, myself, am not that creative. But I know a lot of you out there are. @ZAD1ST I'm looking at you because I know you're a great decorator on Xbox. 😀 And other console players, show us your stuff please!

@LadySinflower this is very much possible on console. I always use NO add-ons to build and I build using a game-pad.
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@LadySinflower this is very much possible on console. I always use NO add-ons to build and I build using a game-pad.

@Zypheran that's good to know! Thank you!
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭

@LadySinflower @Zypheran I can’t wait to get this house and see what I can do. I have banned myself from touching any Alinor structural items to furnish it ❤️
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's there. We can get in but not buy it yet.

This one waits at the gate impatiently!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

48522411267_a7cc960a46_z.jpg
    Nose at the gate

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's there. We can get in but not buy it yet.

This one waits at the gate impatiently!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

48522411267_a7cc960a46_z.jpg
    Nose at the gate

Oh good! I'll have to take a look today!

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man I don't see it on the map! Does anyone know where it is located? @SantieClaws ??? Anyone???

Edit: Nevermind! Found it!
    Edited by MornaBaine on August 15, 2019 5:11PM

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohmigosh it's HUGE. It's gonna be a frickin' fortune. *sigh* Does anyone know if any of the shrines can be picked up and moved? Like maybe the smallest one?

• SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They can all be picked up and moved. Trees and plants mostly too. There are about 100 items to start with.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• Gariele
    Gariele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohmigosh it's HUGE. It's gonna be a frickin' fortune. *sigh* Does anyone know if any of the shrines can be picked up and moved? Like maybe the smallest one?

Played with it on PTS. Besides the big boulder in the middle everything can be moved. You can make it look very barren and have a decent starting canvas
    PC/EU
    Winter Rose Autumn Rose Summer Rose Pacific Rose Midnight Rose
    RoseESO Discord
    RoseESO Website
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gariele wrote: »

Played with it on PTS. Besides the big boulder in the middle everything can be moved. You can make it look very barren and have a decent starting canvas

Oh that's great to know! I wanted to incorporate the shrines into my build so I'm happy I can move all of them! Thanks!

• Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's a gorgeous area.

I've been swimming around in it being eaten by slaughterfish, lol.

I worry about building items, though and obviously, also, the furnishing limit.

What we need is wall furnishings that come with doors and windows (window frames, really, so you can see the view) already built into them.

So, for example, a wall with a door and a window either side of it, then another wall with a big picture window in it (or 3 windows side by side) and another one with some smaller, higher windows in it (for bathromms and kitchens).

Then building something other than a glorified shed would be possible, with a somewhat reasonable number of slots.

We also need these walls, with doors and windows in them, provided in all the different architectural styles.

As it is no good if they only introduce them next year, in the style of the next xpac's race, if we need them ASAP in the Elsweyr, and also the Alinor style, as well.
    Edited by Tigerseye on August 17, 2019 5:36PM
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

I was expecting something more...dense, and lush for a Tenmar forest inspired meadow. Regardless I'm not at the point where I can waste resources on crafting structures and building components to make my own house.

Seems I'm stuck in Rawl'kha, hoping the next content has a nicer moderate sized home. Hoping one comes with Pellitine, though they have a streak of creating huge mansions instead, probably cause they can get away with charging more for them.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

I was expecting something more...dense, and lush for a Tenmar forest inspired meadow. Regardless I'm not at the point where I can waste resources on crafting structures and building components to make my own house.

Seems I'm stuck in Rawl'kha, hoping the next content has a nicer moderate sized home. Hoping one comes with Pellitine, though they have a streak of creating huge mansions instead, probably cause they can get away with charging more for them.

What they should really do (as well as extending the building items available) is to make some optional houses, in different sizes (from small, to luxuriously spacious).

These could either be provided with the plot (but be removable), or you could acquire them separately and then add them to the plot, as desired.

Then, a plot like this would appeal to both builders and those who prefer to just furnish a pre-existing house.

Would also mean you could choose the exact positioning and orientation of the house on the plot, allowing for more customisation.

Obviously, as these houses would be placed on large, scenic, plots, they should have large window frames, that are not obscurred/covered, so you can see the view through them.

Edited by Tigerseye on August 18, 2019 2:58AM
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Any ETA on this, at all?
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Any ETA on this, at all?
    If you mean Moon-Sugar Meadow, it's coming out on the Live Crown Store on the 29th of August, I think.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    Any ETA on this, at all?
    If you mean Moon-Sugar Meadow, it's coming out on the Live Crown Store on the 29th of August, I think.

Ah OK, thank you. :)
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soon soon soooon :)

Everyone is ready yes?

This one has a backpack full of plants and walls and is ready to set to work.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Everyone is ready yes?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

In my case, I have a backback full of structural materials and ready to get to work! :)
  • Gariele
    Gariele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    first thing, clear everything out so have a blank canvas. Set crafting tables/dummies/Mundas then we start decorating. Hyped
    PC/EU
    Winter Rose Autumn Rose Summer Rose Pacific Rose Midnight Rose
    RoseESO Discord
    RoseESO Website
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭

Everyone is ready yes?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

I am happy for you that you can finally start!

I am pleased it is not in the 10+ crown range. Thinking about getting it myself :)

Btw, did they remove the stones in the middle? And what about the other issues ppl had on PTS, like the slaughterfish..and wasnt there a floating gate?
  • HanzeeBokeem
    HanzeeBokeem
    ✭✭✭
    Is it purchasable for gold?