Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Bahlokdaan is in a pretty sorry state at the moment

Legendzerox
Legendzerox
✭✭✭
Add the crashes to the mix since last patch makes me crash when a big fight happens. DC is killing the campaign. I know they are pissed that EP came back and won, but yall are just making people leave pvp when you see something flagged and you send 10+ people to kill 1 guy.

Zenimax, can we get real pvp balance?
  • Coggo
    Coggo
    ✭✭✭
    I know a lot of the EP who pushed last campaign to get the Alliance from last place to first are taking a bit of a breather. I'm sure they'll all start logging on again and make Blue regret no-lifeing the map in their absence.

That's not to say I don't have any sympathy for those red and yellows being zerged down this week. I simply wish ZOS had better safeguards in place to stop the dominant faction locking down the map and in effect kill all pvp.
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When things get flagged people often rush there because they dont know how many people are flagging it.So I dont see how thats a single alliance problem

Also you need to be more specific with your complaint. Are you on NA or EU? Which time of the day does this happen and whats the general population of the campaign during that time?
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Legendzerox
    Legendzerox
    ✭✭✭
    Ankael07 wrote: »
    When things get flagged people often rush there because they dont know how many people are flagging it.So I dont see how thats a single alliance problem

Also you need to be more specific with your complaint. Are you on NA or EU? Which time of the day does this happen and whats the general population of the campaign during that time?
    NA. Any time of day really. DC have had the map on lockdown since day 1 of the new campaign and you cant do anything at any time of the day without a response. Judging by your comment, you must be a DC that likes to kill pvp for everyone.
  • Legendzerox
    Legendzerox
    ✭✭✭
    Really ZoS needs to get off their bullcrap of only caring about the crown store. I've unsubbed and will not sub again till actual change is done for pvp. Better servers, less lag and crashes, and actual balance to stem the dominating faction. Please remove the damn hammer.
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guessing this is PC NA?

EP came dead last on PC EU.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remove the hammer. Remove aå for capping objectives. Only give ap per kills. Problem solved. No enemy? No ap.