Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• [COMPLETE] NA megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] EU megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Help with switching useless berries?

rotaugen454
rotaugen454
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
I have opened two tickets over the past week and a half with no response, even an automated one. The update showed I had two of the same Onyx berries, which is useless since I can only make one of the mount. The extra is now in the inventory of my main character. Someone else had this problem and a customer service rep jumped in the thread and asked them to open a ticket and it was taken care of.
@ZOS_GinaBruno could you have someone look into this?
"Get off my lawn!"
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you saying the patch “converted” one of your Onyx berries to one you already had?

Or, did you mistakenly buy another berries of the same name?
    "May you walk on warm sands."
    "First, I would ask that you look to the poor and the suffering around Cyrodiil. Look into their hearts, and then look into your own."
    "May Auri-El's light guide you in your darkest hours."

North American (NA) PC Megaserver (click to view):
    Vilerihala - Magicka Templar (Altmer ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Màisalihna - Stamina Dragonknight (Bosmer) ~ Áhliaselia - Stamina Templar (Bosmer) ~ Thraccenia Vendicci - Stamina Sorcerer (Imperial) ~ daa'Vaaliánia - Magicka Warden (Dunmer) ~ Wenayastare - Magicka Dragonknight (Altmer) ~ Aráliavina - Stamina Nightblade (Bosmer) ~ Ysyna Rielle - Magicka Warden (Breton) ~ Dro-r'Aahni Bright-Paws - Magicka Necromancer (Khajiit) ~ Rhusannah - Stamina Nightblade (Redguard) ~ Eirellonye - Magicka Nightblade (Altmer) ~ Lae'Suuriávia - Stamina Warden (Bosmer) ~ Dralora Savani - Magicka Sorcerer (Dunmer) ~ Billows-With-Incense - Magicka Warden (Argonian ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Anísa'Vardaia - Health Dragonknight (Imperial) ~ Azhnakha gra-Shugarz - Stamina Necromancer (Orc) ~ Vilinalara - Magicka Sorcerer (Altmer ~ Grand Master Crafter)
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you saying the patch “converted” one of your Onyx berries to one you already had?

Or, did you mistakenly buy another berries of the same name?

I had bought two of the last one on two characters I think. I need to switch one to the first one. The extra is sitting in my main character’s inventory and they said in another thread they would exchange if you opened a ticket. I just can’t get a response to either ticket.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • ZOS_BillE
    ZOS_BillE
    admin
    @rotaugen454

I've sent you a private message to follow-up on the support tickets you've opened.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post