Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kaalgrondtiid EU PC

• Tsuriel
    Tsuriel
    ✭✭✭
    I see faction lock is working as intended.
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you mean faction stack, similar but completely different :)
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    psypanda wrote: »
    lol TDA is such a meme its insane...
    They are like the same lvl as Prootchs old DC warband but without the constant sneaking of the leader.
    Its no shame though, every faction has their own hero goup...
    Take this edgy Meridias Vanguard (?) guild on AD ...almost the same as TDA :D

Cant believe ive missed this topic so long.. Meridas Vanguard, my God what even is that guild? They did improve a bit lately by getting more members and better gear i think though.

They wont fight or even dismount.. even when their are multiple of them, their healer to dd ratio is atleast 4 to 1 and a requirement to join them is to have 30k health. They also use ballgroup tactics used by 12 people guilds like ZS but instead do it with 40 people. When they are online and "playing" my game actually stops working.

Hungry wolves is also a big meme when it comes to farming. Last week i saw the LFG pug group wipe them 10 seconds after they ran into a keep with proxies on. A npc placed a negate on them and nobody of those hungry wolves knew what to do without being spammed with heals. The healers didnt seem to realise they can walk out of the negate either. Im not even sure if they lasted 10 seconds..
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

• ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does AD exist on this campaign? At high pop last night and nothing but enemy resources being attacked.

One person sieged Nikel by themselves. On high pop. After he asked for help in chat to turn flags me and one other turned up.

Where y'all Bananas at?
    Edited by ThePedge on August 19, 2019 9:30AM
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ThePedge wrote: »
    Where [...] all Bananas at?

Bahlokdaan.

no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bergzorn wrote: »

Bahlokdaan.

Rightly so, but just wanted to test my toon on CP.
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Bahlokdaan.

Banankodaan*
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaalgrontiid is Dovah Zul for life support.
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Bahlokdaan.

This lol
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmmm, non-CP player here, I can confirm they are on our campaign, trying to take our place (2nd for the Pact)

they are a big swarm now, this morning the scoring was 0 // 0 // 280 for them, the whole map was theirs

shame!
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems it doesn't matter which campaign you are on, or platform.
    AD have always been, and will always be the zergiest bunch of pvdoor plebs :)
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dtsharples wrote: »
    Seems it doesn't matter which campaign you are on, or platform.
    AD have always been, and will always be the zergiest bunch of pvdoor plebs :)

It was always EP until this year. Used to win every camp by nightcapping until like 6 months ago
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD STRONG !
    AD POWERFUL !
    AD IS DRAGON BORN!
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD STRONG !
    AD POWERFUL !
    AD IS DRAGON POOP!

Whatever... >:)

@Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What is brown and sounds like bell
    Dung
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    F6PR0Fa.png
    Dear AD, we all know that you are terrible at PVP ,hence why you always get steamrolled in primetime :D
    So we completely understand why you feel the need to cap an un-opposed map every morning. We all gotta get that juicy AP somehow right? lol
    You are a cancer that needs cutting out. Thanks ;)
    Edited by dtsharples on October 7, 2019 1:41PM
  • Reaper_00
    Reaper_00
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to say thanks for the PVP at the 1 hour+ defence/cap at Chal tonight. We eventually lost it (EP), but was seriously fun while it lasted!
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    KILL ALL SPARE NONE !
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD STRONG !
    AD POWERFUL !
    AD IS DRAGON BORN!

Always Dumb = AD - carried by stolen from empty forts scrolls (crit rate buffs), and also forts (crit dmg buff) and best... afking emp half day... LMAO when u loose 2 or 3 buffs... UR ALLIANCE IS NOTHING i left AD only when noticed they fight doors when no1 is online to get advantage later... and also recruit more "pros" who join winning side.
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • coletas
    coletas
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Wyrd88
    Wyrd88
    ✭✭✭✭
    Berenhir wrote: »

This is hilarious. Didn't knew that they're have a YT channel.

Very good and interesting videos! Aswell as their skillfull gameplay :trollface:
    Edited by Wyrd88 on January 12, 2020 2:15AM