Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skills bar getting locked!!! BUG!!!

TheHsN
TheHsN
✭✭✭✭✭
While playing my skill bar is getting all locked and non of them are shooting... and i dont know how it is getting normal again

Any one having that issue
Edited by TheHsN on August 13, 2019 5:44PM
Plays:
Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
Magicka Templar - PvE
Stamina Templar - PvP
Magicka DK - PvE
Stamina DK - PvE
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine seemed to a couple of times today.
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Today at least 10 times it happened to me... My Skill bar got locked. And till i die i cant use any of my skills can you pls investigate it
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • Plasma_Elf
    Plasma_Elf
    ✭✭✭
    Same thing happening to me & friends tonight.

The abilities on our bars would grey out and all abilities would be unusable for 3-4 secs.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have an issue with gap closers.

If I tap close someone the game will register the damage late. You can’t perform any actions while waiting on that damage
  • RealLoveBVB
    RealLoveBVB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It happens to me too, but only when using the teleport-attack ability. Also it's not only greying out the abilities, it is also preventing me from using block, dodge-roll etc.: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/489519/teleportattack-on-invi-enemy-disables-whole-character#latest
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It happens to me too, but only when using the teleport-attack ability. Also it's not only greying out the abilities, it is also preventing me from using block, dodge-roll etc.: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/489519/teleportattack-on-invi-enemy-disables-whole-character#latest

Anything @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • ebix_
    ebix_
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm this too , sometimes char stuck in sprint animation or roll dodge .. happened to me alot this patch
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ebix_ wrote: »
    I can confirm this too , sometimes char stuck in sprint animation or roll dodge .. happened to me alot this patch

Can we have any help Here PLEASE...

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. Made a thread about it. It happens to me only when using ambush/lutus fan but I suppose it will happen to flying blade to since it has the same animation. Hopefully @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_RobGarrett someone will see this and they will fix it because it makes a lot of problems.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • ShellaSunshine
    ShellaSunshine
    ✭✭✭
    This happened to me in vMA and I couldn't use half my skills OR weapon swap.

Sometimes my character would get stuck in place in between enemy fights so no possibility of getting stunned/snared.
  • Dani2k
    Dani2k
    Soul Shriven
    Happens to me almost every time i use 'ambush' since this patch... skill bar locks, weapon swap not working, not even sprint or dodge roll.
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HELLO ZOS,

any answer that u noticed us ???!!!

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_RobGarrett @ZOS_BrianWheeler

Sorry I hat to tag u all none of you giving answer about that BUG
    Edited by TheHsN on August 16, 2019 2:02PM
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is pretty gamebreaking bug...
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello ZOS do you pay any attention to us...
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is really serious issue that makes fighting impossible, we need fix on this. I thought equipment reopening solves this issue but it didn't (was just a coincidence), so in general after using ambush/lotus and probably flying blade you're completely locked out of doing anything.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!

• Dani2k
    Dani2k
    Soul Shriven
    So, should I take a break from PVP, caz nobody seems to give an answer about this BUG, it's unplayable. It's like 50% of time when i use ambush. I started to level other classes but after so much time invested in playing NB i feel like deleting the game and burning the PC, very frustrating BUG.
    Edited by Dani2k on August 19, 2019 8:04PM
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dani2k wrote: »
    So, should I take a break from PVP, caz nobody seems to give an answer about this BUG, it's unplayable. It's like 50% of time when i use ambush. I started to level other classes but after so much time invested in playing NB i feel like deleting the game and burning the PC, very frustrating BUG.

My guess is another 10 months (just like with the shade bug).
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!

• DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes happens to me a lot
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When you gap close you can’t do Anything until the damage registers.

Damage Register is also then Dodging and seeing “Dodge”
  • Kronuxx
    Kronuxx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Been having the same issues. It was a problem on PTS which has come back on live. It appears to occur if you activated bar swap, roll dodge, etc within 100 ms of a skill. Please refer to this link I posted: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/489331/bar-swap-getting-stuck#latest

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • knighting68
    knighting68
    ✭✭
    I just started playing again after about a year and this keeps happening to me too (I think while gap closing) on my NB. Seems to take about 30 seconds for the abilities to unlock. I just went to test it again to see if I can figure out what's causing it but now I'm crashing after a few seconds in Cyrodiil. If I knew there were so many bugs I wouldn't have subscribed both mine and my wifes accounts for 3 months, AND purchased the latest expansion. I feel cheated ;(
  • Kronuxx
    Kronuxx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any update on whether a fix is coming this monday please? @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • ChaosWotan
    ChaosWotan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got locked skills too...
  • crowbartool
    crowbartool
    Soul Shriven
    Same issue happens with Sorceror streak. Instead of streaking you get stuck in place and all your skills are locked out.
  • Kronuxx
    Kronuxx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any word on this being fixed in the next incremental patch at I don't see any mention of it in the 5.1.7 patch update. Just to reiterate, swapping bars becomes unavailable or stuck if casting a skill immediately before. I've also noticed that bar swap sometimes fails when using a charge ability, for example in my case when I use shield assault then try to bar swap over to 2 hand weapon bar.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Edited by Kronuxx on August 23, 2019 6:48PM
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kronuxx wrote: »
    Any word on this being fixed in the next incremental patch at I don't see any mention of it in the 5.1.7 patch update. Just to reiterate, swapping bars becomes unavailable or stuck if casting a skill immediately before. I've also noticed that bar swap sometimes fails when using a charge ability, for example in my case when I use shield assault then try to bar swap over to 2 hand weapon bar.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

@ZOS_GinaBruno Anything!!!??? Knock knock knock still eating your schnitzel!!!
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got same thing today after I used ambush in a random delve. Got stuck in my bar, skills greyed out. Nothing I could do. Had to die. Also 100% of the time my front bar weapon was on my feet.
  • Mycelius
    Mycelius
    ✭✭✭
    Been happening on a daily basis, whether I'm playing templar or warden.
    This is game breaking! Makes it extremely frustrating to play this game, making it likely for me to play other games.

It appears this glitch (and supposed fix) was referenced back in 5.1.1. Please acknowledge and fix this already.

• jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChaosWotan wrote: »
    Got locked skills too...

Takes 3 presses you think ok I might still have a chance barswap nope dead.....thx come again fu zos
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

That is exactly why we are getting upset... NO ONE FROM ZOS CARES...
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE