Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609/ 

Voice to text

nofsimus
nofsimus
I am racking my brain trying to figure out if I'm the only one having an issue trying to convert voice to text in the chat window.
  • OFFL1MIT
    OFFL1MIT
    ✭✭✭
    subtitles? U need to press eso symbol on chat and press settings and I think it's called npc chat or something like that, it's window where you can select what chats u want to see

On consoles I think u need to go through settings > commuication, if Im not wrong
  • nofsimus
    nofsimus
    No I mean use my voice into my headset to convert to text in the text chat channels.... the option is there and it doesn't work
  • Spamzilla22
    Spamzilla22
    Soul Shriven
    Did you find a fix for this? I too have the same issue.
  • nofsimus
    nofsimus
    Nope
  • GChaseXmas
    GChaseXmas
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't even aware that there was a talk to text feature. But that could be because I play on console.
  • ThanatosXR
    ThanatosXR
    ✭✭✭
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭
    I try to figure out if this exist. I have trouble typing so I am looking for something that I can talk into my headset and it gets typed in the chat.

If this is possible can someone step by step explain how I do this?

I am on pc.