The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Voice to text

nofsimus
nofsimus
I am racking my brain trying to figure out if I'm the only one having an issue trying to convert voice to text in the chat window.
  • OFFL1MIT
    OFFL1MIT
    ✭✭✭
    subtitles? U need to press eso symbol on chat and press settings and I think it's called npc chat or something like that, it's window where you can select what chats u want to see

On consoles I think u need to go through settings > commuication, if Im not wrong
  • nofsimus
    nofsimus
    No I mean use my voice into my headset to convert to text in the text chat channels.... the option is there and it doesn't work
  • Spamzilla22
    Spamzilla22
    Soul Shriven
    Did you find a fix for this? I too have the same issue.
  • nofsimus
    nofsimus
    Nope
  • GChaseXmas
    GChaseXmas
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't even aware that there was a talk to text feature. But that could be because I play on console.
  • ThanatosXR
    ThanatosXR
    ✭✭✭
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    I try to figure out if this exist. I have trouble typing so I am looking for something that I can talk into my headset and it gets typed in the chat.

If this is possible can someone step by step explain how I do this?

I am on pc.