Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 16
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Faction Lock Entire Account

PhxOldGamer68
PhxOldGamer68
✭✭✭✭
Make the faction lock for the entire account. My 2 AD and 2 DC want to play in Kaal with my 8 EP toons. They feel left out. :smiley: That's where the action is. That's where my 2 PVP guilds are located.

I didn't want to create those toons, but before One Tamriel, that was one way to do the other story lines without having to wait for Cadwell's Silver and Gold quests.
PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
PC NA: KaktusKing
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Agreed, as of now I have 6/9 toons that option for PvP is to... PvDoor in a dead campaign.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »
    Agreed, as of now I have 6/9 toons that option for PvP is to... PvDoor in a dead campaign.
    agree.gif
    The Sidekick Order:
    The Naked Nords | The Cannon Fodder of Tamriel | The Mercenaries without Skills | The League of formidable Crafters
    The Psijic Order - 0.016% | Elder Moot | Lone Wolf Help | Great House Hlaalu
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭
    Makes so much sense.
    We may be down but we will never be out.
  • josh.lackey_ESO
    josh.lackey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, please. I have dumped 100's of hours into alternative faction toons for PvPe, and now they are just worthless. I feel cheated.
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People have multiple accounts with a free to play game so it won’t make too much of a difference. ZOS should unlock all the campaign as before and make a NEW 14-day faction locked campaign with same rewards as 30-day. That way people that want faction locks can play on this new “Loyalty” campaign. This is what people were asking for before they went and locked the main ones.
    @Enlil | Añu Warden | Lex Lumen Templar | Enkîl DK | Énkî Sorc | Éreshkigal Necro | Eñlil Sorc | Inaña NB | Mes NB | Ninhursåg Warden | NA Mac/PC

Former Shadowbane Channeler Class Advocate | Guild/Nation Leader - Obsidian Overlords/Ministry of Chaos | Entropy & Redemption
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They should allow one time per character faction change, but you need any race/any alliance if those characters are going to a non native faction ( ie altmer going to EP)

Or just make the 7 day into a 30 day so flippers can have their 30 trans crystals rewards

Leave the current locked campaigns as they are.
    Beta tester November 2013