Maintenance for the week of August 19:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – August 19,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

NEW SCROLLS ORDER - New player and veteran guild for lone wolf/soloists.

• Fareye
    Fareye
    Hi,

Been away from ESO for a little while, but would like to join your guild if there is room available.

@Fareye

Thanks!
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Fareye We'd love to have you join us! Welcome to NSO:) I'll have an invite sent shortly. Assuming this is your PSN as well. Our discord invite code is in the motd.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS4
    Co-GM of New Scrolls Order
  • CamTho302
    CamTho302
    Soul Shriven
    I’d like to join I’ve been away a while but have been playing off and on since the beginning and still barely know anything lol. PSN VIIRookVII
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    CamTho302 wrote: »
    I’d like to join I’ve been away a while but have been playing off and on since the beginning and still barely know anything lol. PSN VIIRookVII

Happy to have you!! Will get you an invite here shortly. Once you get your invite you can grab our discord server link from the MOTD - most of our communication for events, Trials etc are via Discord so hope to see you there!!
    The Hart Clan

Atelier: Exquisite Homesteads, Facilitator
    New Scrolls Order - Admin Officer

9 Trait Crafter/ Furniture Expert / Housing Expert
    Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

PSN: The-J-Hart Server: PS4 NA
  • Ryuukosho
    Ryuukosho
    Soul Shriven
    Best guild ever! I have been helped so much and taught so much too!
  • stormgard88
    stormgard88
    Soul Shriven
    If you are looking for a guild with friendly, helpful people, This is a great place to call home. We do a little bit of everything content-wise, and there are a lot of active players. Want to learn? Want to teach? Pretty much want to stick to yourself but want some people to chat with while doing it? NSO is for you!
  • Snausages81
    Snausages81
    Soul Shriven
    So glad I found this guild. It’s been a blast since I joined. All kinds of fun events and the people are awesome too!
  • L0rdtr3k
    L0rdtr3k
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: m0rtr3k588
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    @L0rdtr3k we will get you invite soon!! Happy to have you. Be sure to grab the discord link from the guild announcements board - most of our communication and events all go through discord!!
    The Hart Clan

Atelier: Exquisite Homesteads, Facilitator
    New Scrolls Order - Admin Officer

9 Trait Crafter/ Furniture Expert / Housing Expert
    Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

PSN: The-J-Hart Server: PS4 NA
  • sirburus
    sirburus
    Do people still play this? Returning player and could use some guidance.
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Your soooo dang funny @sirburus ... I'll send invite just so you can keep us entertained. Welcome back:)

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS4
  • BetterBirdo
    BetterBirdo
    Soul Shriven
    Hi—I'm relatively new to Tamriel and definitely interested in joining. My main goal is to master crafting—especially blacksmithing/clothier. A guild where I can collaborate and share/donate recipes is ideal! I mostly like to solo the main quests but am definitely looking for a guild to raid the dungeons and bosses with.

PSN and Discord: Birdofmayhem
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @BetterBirdo ! We’d love for you to join us. Many master crafters among us and a few grand master as well. Be sure to join discord, code in the message of the day. See you soon.
    Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS4
  • Crazymikex
    Crazymikex
    Soul Shriven
    I would like you join!

PSN: Cwazymike
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    We'd love to have you! Welcome to NSO...will have an invite sent shortly. Discord invite code in motd. See you soon!

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS4