Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NEW SCROLLS ORDER - New player and veteran guild for lone wolf/soloists.

• Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Invite incoming @mimmsnco ! Welcome to NSO:) Discord info in the message of the day in game.
    Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • spacemermaiid
    spacemermaiid
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'd like an invite to the guild please, just came back to the game recently! :) my psn is SpaceMermaiid
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @spacemermaiid logging on shortly and will send you an invite! Welcome to NSO:) Join us on discord!!

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Mhylton44142
    Mhylton44142
    ✭✭
    Defintily worth a shot..psn name is Vader44142. Looking to level up a mag sorc and a stam warden
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Mhylton44142 invite sent. Discord info in the guild tab for NSO...hope you join us there as well.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • ronjkaufman
    ronjkaufman
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join, returning player that feels new. PSN is Fierce_Hawk_
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @ronjkaufman I'll have an invite sent shortly! Welcome to NSO:) Please join us on discord. Any yes, the game is vastly different from even 6 months ago!

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Lufia8
    Lufia8
    Soul Shriven
    Hello!! Saw your group and wanted to inquire about joining. I have played Skyrim for many years and decided to get into ESO and the online side of things recently. I love to solo and want a minimal vocal/chat commitment to a guild (lol) but would love help doing dungeons and bosses for gear. High elf mage, can do dps or support depending on group needs. Lvl 22 ATM.
    Bow to none.
  • Lufia8
    Lufia8
    Soul Shriven
    of course i forgot to add my PSN name lol

Lufia-the-first
    Bow to none.
  • FenrisWolf1136
    FenrisWolf1136
    ✭✭✭
    @Lufia8 Welcome to NSO! We will have an invite out to you shortly. We do have a discord to make finding groups and help easier, but certainly not required. If you are interested, link is in guild info (message of the day).
    Programmer of FenrisBot for discord.
    The helper bot for ESO. Console Focused.
    Check out https://norsewolfgames.com/fenrisbot for more information or to add it to your discord!
  • DelbertStinkfester
    Hello...I'm new/returning player and would love an invite if there is any room....Thanks

PSN: Sckidmarx
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @DelbertStinkfester Invite sent! Welcome to NSO:) Join us on discord, use your psn as your nickname, if you want to join guild activities.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Mr_Zinnister
    Mr_Zinnister
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join up. Just started playing about a week ago still figuring my way around. PSN is Mr_Zinnister
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Mr_Zinnister invite on the way! Welcome to NSO:). Discord info in message of the day, join us there too!
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am in this Guild and just wanted to let everyone know it is a solid 5 stars!
    PS4/PS5/NA - And sometimes EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
  • SharpeFan84
    SharpeFan84
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join, new to the game so need all the help I can get! 😂
    PSN: SharpeFan84
    Edited by SharpeFan84 on August 19, 2020 9:15PM
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @SharpeFan84 Invite on the way! Welcome to NSO:) I'll send a link to our discord server to your psn. If your setting are such that you can't receive stuff like that then its also in the guild info in game.

Sook
    Edited by Sookmagook on August 19, 2020 10:28PM
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Shadowspawn137
    Shadowspawn137
    Soul Shriven
    I would appreciate an invite.
    PSN Wesley7371. Thank you
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Shadowspawn137 Invite on the way! Welcome to NSO:) join discord to get involved!

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • thoreyes
    thoreyes
    ✭✭
    Any chance of an Invite thanks @Quiet_Assassin
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    I'll have an invite sent this morning @thoreyes . Welcome to NSO:)

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • thoreyes
    thoreyes
    ✭✭
    no its @Quiet_Assassin
    thanks
  • AngryHoser
    PSN: AngryHoser

Would love to join. Returning older player. Master crafter with multiple toons. VERY casual and low drama and only seek low drama guilds. I typically solo only but would group with mature individuals.

Thanks
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    I think we can provide you with what your looking for in general. Invite sent! Welcome to NSO. Please join us on discord for easier grouping.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • KamakaziYardbird
    Hello all , returning player to take on the new solo dungeon , looking for a guild to chill and get caught up with the game I started when released and probably havnt played in abour a year. PSN KamakaziYardBird
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @KamakaziYardbird Welcome back! Came back at an interesting time with the coming changes. I'll have an invite sent shortly. Welcome to NSO:)

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • KamakaziYardbird
    Haha cant wait to see them , appearenlty my old set if poop , but I mean I loved VMA , and read there is a new solo dungeon so I have to come back
  • AngryHoser
    Do we not have a guild trader or am I just missing it?
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @AngryHoser we don’t right now. Building up resources. I’ll bid again next week.
    Sook
    PS when we do it will be in the message of the day. Guild Info tab.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Spoticus
    Spoticus
    Hey Sook I’m back again from another hiatus can I get an invite?

Psn - Sp0t1cus