Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NEW SCROLLS ORDER - New player and veteran guild for lone wolf/soloists.

• Fareye
    Fareye
    Hi,

Been away from ESO for a little while, but would like to join your guild if there is room available.

@Fareye

Thanks!
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Fareye We'd love to have you join us! Welcome to NSO:) I'll have an invite sent shortly. Assuming this is your PSN as well. Our discord invite code is in the motd.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • CamTho302
    CamTho302
    Soul Shriven
    I’d like to join I’ve been away a while but have been playing off and on since the beginning and still barely know anything lol. PSN VIIRookVII
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    CamTho302 wrote: »
    I’d like to join I’ve been away a while but have been playing off and on since the beginning and still barely know anything lol. PSN VIIRookVII

Happy to have you!! Will get you an invite here shortly. Once you get your invite you can grab our discord server link from the MOTD - most of our communication for events, Trials etc are via Discord so hope to see you there!!
    The Hart Clan

Atelier: Exquisite Homesteads, Facilitator
    New Scrolls Order - Admin Officer

9 Trait Crafter/ Furniture Expert / Housing Expert
    Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

PSN: The-J-Hart Server: PS4 NA
  • Ryuukosho
    Ryuukosho
    Soul Shriven
    Best guild ever! I have been helped so much and taught so much too!
  • stormgard88
    stormgard88
    Soul Shriven
    If you are looking for a guild with friendly, helpful people, This is a great place to call home. We do a little bit of everything content-wise, and there are a lot of active players. Want to learn? Want to teach? Pretty much want to stick to yourself but want some people to chat with while doing it? NSO is for you!
  • Snausages81
    Snausages81
    Soul Shriven
    So glad I found this guild. It’s been a blast since I joined. All kinds of fun events and the people are awesome too!
  • L0rdtr3k
    L0rdtr3k
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: m0rtr3k588
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    @L0rdtr3k we will get you invite soon!! Happy to have you. Be sure to grab the discord link from the guild announcements board - most of our communication and events all go through discord!!
    The Hart Clan

Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

• sirburus
    sirburus
    Do people still play this? Returning player and could use some guidance.
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Your soooo dang funny @sirburus ... I'll send invite just so you can keep us entertained. Welcome back:)

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • BetterBirdo
    BetterBirdo
    Soul Shriven
    Hi—I'm relatively new to Tamriel and definitely interested in joining. My main goal is to master crafting—especially blacksmithing/clothier. A guild where I can collaborate and share/donate recipes is ideal! I mostly like to solo the main quests but am definitely looking for a guild to raid the dungeons and bosses with.

PSN and Discord: Birdofmayhem
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @BetterBirdo ! We’d love for you to join us. Many master crafters among us and a few grand master as well. Be sure to join discord, code in the message of the day. See you soon.
    Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Crazymikex
    Crazymikex
    Soul Shriven
    I would like you join!

PSN: Cwazymike
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    We'd love to have you! Welcome to NSO...will have an invite sent shortly. Discord invite code in motd. See you soon!

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • gizmojohn
    gizmojohn
    Soul Shriven
    Oh Sookie Sookie are you still looking for new peeps? I'm in if you will have this humble scrub. I do just about everything. I'm a 810cp pretty decent crafter, pve, pvp, I sell a lot, i buy a lot. I'm really funny, just ask me. I'm pretty active as long as people aren't ignorant and I use the term ignorant because it covers a lot of bases. If this sounds like I'm a good fit then send me an invite. psn: gizmojohn
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Well you've already made me chuckle, so that's a good start. We'd love to have you join us @gizmojohn. I'll and get an invite off to you asap. Welcome:)

"Sookie"
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    @gizmojohn getting an invite sent your way!!! Be sure to join us on discord if you can, the server link can be found in the guild announcements once you get your invite!! See you soon.
    The Hart Clan

Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

• gizmojohn
    gizmojohn
    Soul Shriven
    Glad I could make you laugh Sookie! I'm sure there is more chuckling to come since I accepted the invite last night.

Thanks Hart and I will be sure to join up on Discord. I'm fairly new to Discord and haven't been on it much, but I will try to make it a point to log on every couple days and check out what yall cool MFers have to say.
  • OrangeRomeda
    OrangeRomeda
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join this guild. I'm a noob to MMO's and have only barely scratched the surface of ESO...

Psn: Dropray
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent @OrangeRomeda ... Welcome to NSO! Please join discord so you can get involved with guild events and meet your fellow guildies.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Dankai
    Dankai
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an add please! My wife had put a message on the forums for returning players looking for a guild and we would like to join.
    My psn is KaiKaiBird33
    My wife's psn is Amber3311
    Thanks! 😊
    Edited by Dankai on August 29, 2019 11:28AM
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Dankai Invites on the way! Welcome to NSO:) We use discord exclusively...well except when dungeoning/trialing/eventing together so please join that!!

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • pherwars
    pherwars
    Soul Shriven
    Hello

I have been out of the game for year and was part of the guild for a few months before I left and I would like to rejoin

Username Pherwars

Thank you
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @pherwars Welcome back! I’ll have an invite sent ASAP. Discord invite code in motd.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • WreckedThumbs
    WreckedThumbs
    Soul Shriven
    Returning player.

PSN: Wrecked_Thumbz
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent @WreckedThumbs . Welcome to NSO. Invite code to discord in MOTD...I suggest you use it as its how we do all info transmission.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • stormgard88
    stormgard88
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there! If you were reading this, chances are you are looking for a guild. I'm here to tell you that the most important thing to consider is the people, and New Scrolls Order has some of the best people I've met, in-game or out.

This guild is the perfect place to learn and grow, and the only requirement to join us that you want to enjoy ESO with some good folks.

If interested, leave a reply here and our amazing GM will send you an invite. Have questions? My PSN is the same as my name here. Feel free to message me, in-game or out, anytime, and I'll help out the best I can.
    Edited by stormgard88 on October 27, 2019 3:49PM
  • Repitwar
    Repitwar
    ✭✭
    please invite eric_garvey PSN
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Repitwar Invite being sent soon, welcome to NSO:). Servers are acting up so as soon as someone can get it. We use discord as our communication tool so be sure to join us there as well. Invite code in the message of the day.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order