Maintenance for the week of August 19:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – August 19, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

New istarus Death match map

kalunte
kalunte
✭✭✭
i've done it only once and it's way enough to tell you that this is the shittiest map i've ever seen on any game. this is just turning Death Match into AoE match. totally pointless. Pure waste of time. some might love it. but right now, it may be my worse experience in teso.

thanks design team.
  • kalunte
    kalunte
    ✭✭✭
    New ald carac feels far better. the two may have the same "design" there is much more space in ald.
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kalunte wrote: »
    i've done it only once and it's way enough to tell you that this is the shittiest map i've ever seen on any game. this is just turning Death Match into AoE match. totally pointless. Pure waste of time. some might love it. but right now, it may be my worse experience in teso.

thanks design team.

Just played my 1st game there. It's the worst map in the game by far. There's no room for positioning, no room to outmaneuver your opponent. It's just mindless button smashing.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ald Carac was my favorite map and now it’s ruined.

Isitrus sucks too.

Removing the ability to reposition and prekite just means that the team that wins the healer solo queue RNG wins the match.
    PC NA - Thogard / Sir Thogalot / Thoggy Boi jr / Thogaine / El Thogardo

twitch.tv/ThogardPvP
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hate ald carac now. it was my favorite map and the best fights happened on the sides.
    Zebendal- Stam Sorc, PC NA
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »

Isitrus sucks too.

Removing the ability to reposition and prekite just means that the team that wins the healer solo queue RNG wins the match.

Agreed, although i think healers in general are more important than before, due to the increase in incoming damage.
  • ToxicPAWS
    ToxicPAWS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »
    Thogard wrote: »

Isitrus sucks too.

Agreed, although i think healers in general are more important than before, due to the increase in incoming damage.

Incoming damage is impossible now to out heal with self heals. Ward/ Harness/ Mutagen, Vigor nothing works. Good thing, that even those tanky build are now dying lot faster than before where they could push out insane amount of damage while still being Tanky enough to take damage and be fine with resources.
    I'm switching all my builds to glass canon now. If I'm going to die anyway, I'll better take 2 with me before.
    Jomßßi @ PC-EU (CP1040+)

ZO$ZO$ZO$
  • Urvoth
    Urvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both of the old versions were solid maps and got pointlessly ruined. Escape/repositioning routes were deleted and for what? No one ever complained about the maps being too big and unlike what some of the devs said on livestream, the fighting was certainly not mostly just in the middle.
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭
    they are systematically ruining the game we all love one patch at a time...but hey, at least we can buy a skill line for $30 for one character.