Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    Muzza45 wrote: »
    Some interesting views on armour & weapon quality.... I’m sure some of the heroes advocating an upgrade cap are missing some key points? Latency is by far the biggest factor in the outcome of fights. How about those in USA with <150 latency are restricted to green/blue weapons & gear, whilst those in Oceania with >450 latency can do whatever they want?
    Or maybe we just leave it as it is.... ;)

I think the key point you're missing is that gear quality doesn't exist to compensate for latency. Sure, playing with high latency sucks, but it really has nothing to do with the existence of different qualities of gear.

you would be surprised how much difference it makes... the latency stops us from doing the extra dmg from being able to animation cancel with any efficiency or regularity, having better quality gear improves our dmg or heals, negating some of the missed dmg because we missed the ani cancel.. it also helps when you cant block, having better quality gear on a tank with 400 ping for instance will help when they block after the attack has already hit them...
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No clue how you @ShenaniganSquad, play with 400 ping. When I hit 250 in vet I can't play at all. I'd quit if I had to deal with that everyday.
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    No clue how you @ShenaniganSquad, play with 400 ping. When I hit 250 in vet I can't play at all. I'd quit if I had to deal with that everyday.

its all us southern hemispherers know... cant compare something to something youve never had lol ... so basically thats the way the game has been since day 1 for most of us.. we love the game so we just suck it up and do what we can... like gold weapons in kyne!!!! lmao
    Edited by ShenaniganSquad on August 12, 2019 12:28PM
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Resident scrubs of lowbie! Now you don't even have to grind your *** breaker or meteor!!! You can just buy it and become the true scrub you have been striving to be!!!! Now you can spend even more time jumping around and farming noobs! 😁
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Resident scrubs of lowbie! Now you don't even have to grind your *** breaker or meteor!!! You can just buy it and become the true scrub you have been striving to be!!!! Now you can spend even more time jumping around and farming noobs! 😁

yzt4cFU.jpg
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭

Plz don't tell me they made skills unlockable with crowns??
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »

Yes. Yes they did.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »

Yes. Yes they did.

I don't even care until they let me unlock Poison Injection at level 3.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »

Yes. Yes they did.

I don't even care until they let me unlock Poison Injection at level 3.

Well....
    Edited by Stridig on August 12, 2019 11:03PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to break out the gold gear and run some dot builds. Buy my way to meteor fear and mercy bow. Will be glorious. @Sungod you coming with!?!?
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow this game has become P2Lazy... I bet the price is as stupid as WW bite for 5 USD
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow this game has become P2Lazy... I bet the price is as stupid as WW bite for 5 USD

You just sit there with your goat simulator and stuff it. Buying skills, horses, and gold with crowns is soooooo not p2lazy
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now if we could only buy xp so we never have to 1-50 again. That would be great!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot-18.png

@Raknosh

At least its not quite that low... but I say at least and I dont mean it. lol
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    Screenshot-18.png

@Raknosh

At least its not quite that low... but I say at least and I dont mean it. lol

Holy ***, 1500 crowns = 15$ right? Yea, it's even worse than I remembered xD

Pay 15$ for a vamp bite that you can get for free ... OR ... pay 15$ for 2 great games on steam, I wonder what I should go for..
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    On the bright side, I doubt rerollers would pay 30$ for every new toon just to get an ult... mhmm I guess they would -__-
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the bright side, I doubt rerollers would pay 30$ for every new toon just to get an ult... mhmm I guess they would -__-

IDK man, who was that one guy in guild for a while. He was ALWAYS gifting us crown store stuff. Like talking and like "man *** this slow horse" next thing you know you have 20 crown speed scrolls in your mail. Can't remember what his name was
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭

IDK man, who was that one guy in guild for a while. He was ALWAYS gifting us crown store stuff. Like talking and like "man *** this slow horse" next thing you know you have 20 crown speed scrolls in your mail. Can't remember what his name was

Ohh YES, I was just bitching in guild chat about Imperial being hidden behind paywall and pooof, I had it in my mail lol!
    For some reason, I can't remember his name either. I remember he couldn't join discord cause his wife would yell at him xD
    Edit : Was it Ely something? I'm 90% sure it was...
    Edited by Raknosh on August 13, 2019 2:49AM
  • Muzza45
    Muzza45
    ✭✭✭
    Muzza45 wrote: »
    Some interesting views on armour & weapon quality.... I’m sure some of the heroes advocating an upgrade cap are missing some key points? Latency is by far the biggest factor in the outcome of fights. How about those in USA with <150 latency are restricted to green/blue weapons & gear, whilst those in Oceania with >450 latency can do whatever they want?
    Or maybe we just leave it as it is.... ;)

I think the key point you're missing is that gear quality doesn't exist to compensate for latency. Sure, playing with high latency sucks, but it really has nothing to do with the existence of different qualities of gear.

I do know that... Been playing this game from beta. There was an element of irony/sarcasm in my comment. I apologise.
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ohh YES, I was just bitching in guild chat about Imperial being hidden behind paywall and pooof, I had it in my mail lol!
    For some reason, I can't remember his name either. I remember he couldn't join discord cause his wife would yell at him xD

OMG yes it was ely something. Lol his wife, I always wondered what he did for a living. He had his "video game allowance" which seemed to be like $500 a month
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elytharra? He would always *** about my slow horse but I guess he didn't like me enough to send me speed books!
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    Elytharra? He would always *** about my slow horse but I guess he didn't like me enough to send me speed books!

Lol yeah him. IDK why he liked me so much but he was always giving me crown riding lessons. He told me once that every new too be made he bought a maxed out horse and a maxed out inventory because "I don't like going slow or back to the bank"
    Edited by GhostofDatthaw on August 14, 2019 11:28AM
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

OMG yes it was ely something. Lol his wife, I always wondered what he did for a living. He had his "video game allowance" which seemed to be like $500 a month

I'm pretty sure i remember him .... I've seen so many people come and go though ... with how long I've been a member lol
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on August 15, 2019 12:30PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭

Nobody likes you.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

OHHHH nice one!!
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

u49M522ZDDe8w7IQ9S.gif
  • Rolea
    Rolea
    Soul Shriven
    I think it is kind of bad form to dance on fallen enemies. There are a lot of new players that are discouraged by that.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rolea wrote: »
    I think it is kind of bad form to dance on fallen enemies.

I agree, /shovel is the correct emote to use.

• GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rolea wrote: »
    I think it is kind of bad form to dance on fallen enemies.

I agree, /shovel is the correct emote to use.

Well the broom has it's place in there too
This discussion has been closed.