The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My Elsweyr Digital Account Upgrade was Refunded

Ozahna
Ozahna
Soul Shriven
Hey all, I've been having this issue for a while now, and support has still not helped me after nearly a week since my initial ticket being opened. My birthday was near the beginning of the month, and I received a code for the Elsweyr Digital Collector's Edition Upgrade from a friend on my discord as a birthday gift. The day after I initially entered my code, the product was refunded to me and I have no idea why, and support is dancing around my question. I am wondering if anyone else has had this or a similar issue? Hopefully someone can shed some light on this weird scenario for me.

To be clear, I did NOT request the refund, or want a refund for the product in any way, I was enjoying my new mount and the necromancer class.
  • Ozahna
    Ozahna
    Soul Shriven
    In case any of the forum mods stop by, which I've seen being the case, The ticket number I have open for this issue is
    190808-003428
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Ozahna

We have sent you a message pertaining to ticket #190808-003428.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post