Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deterring faction stacking during off peak hours

• Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eliminate or greatly reduce the O tick from taking empty keeps and only gradually increase the tick for each defender that dies. Zergs will still run the map for emp and scrolls, but at least some of them will stop doing it if they aren’t getting s**t for AP.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Marcus684 wrote: »
    Eliminate or greatly reduce the O tick from taking empty keeps and only gradually increase the tick for each defender that dies. Zergs will still run the map for emp and scrolls, but at least some of them will stop doing it if they aren’t getting s**t for AP.

Amazing idea. Well though out. I was just thinking what this game really needs is a further disincentive for folks to play the game.

I'm already seeing "off-peak" start earlier and earlier. How do you think that ends?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »
    Amazing idea. Well though out. I was just thinking what this game really needs is a further disincentive for folks to play the game.
    I'm already seeing "off-peak" start earlier and earlier. How do you think that ends?
    agree.gif

I'm still trying to wrap my head around all the different kinds of "solutions" posted on these forums that always come down to "i don't want other people to enjoy the game while i am not playing".
    unsure.gif

• Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭

To play it certain ways, like stacking one faction, yes it does. Conversely it needs incentives to play other ways, like not stacking one faction and spreading among all 3. Glad we finally agree on something.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/472126/re-thinking-ap-awards-for-keeps-holds-towns-and-resources#latest
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ranger209 wrote: »
    idk wrote: »
    I've been watching this for 2 years it has nothing to do with faction lock and everything to do with people taking the path of least resistance. Same thing happened for the 20 months plus prior to faction locks.

It penalizes no one at any time of day if they spread out among the factions which is the main focus of the OP. It penalizes everyone at any time of day if they do not spread out and faction stack. Oceanic/Asian play times are the ones most predominantly visible in stacking one faction though I will give you that.

Considering we do have faction lock now your idea of spreading out among the factions is not possible as we are locked into one faction per campaign. That much is obvious. It also makes sense that many in JPN and other areas of Asian would play together and we know that AUS/NZ have banded together since the game launched.

What is just as obvious is that you can change factions once a campaign has concluded, well if it works right.

Further, your idea that it penalizes regardless of the time of day is not accurate. Yes, the penalties could come into play any time of day but it is clear OP's ideas conveniently do not harm anyone during the prime time hours OP is trying to protect. It is clearly intended to be biased.

If all factions are pop locked they are in balance which occurs roughly 20% of the time throughout the campaign. The other 80% of the time the population is less than pop locked and is susceptible to imbalance. You understand there is no negative consequence at all if population is balanced out. Spread out and remain unaffected, and maybe even get a little PvP in.

You choose not see any negative consequence because it serves what you want. You could care less about anyone else. You could care less about players living elsewhere in the world. You could care less about players who work different hours than you. It is obvious.

What is most interesting about your "suggestion" is it seems to try create a false sense of balance for Cyrodiil, yet it fails by design because Cyrodiil was never designed to be balanced. It was never designed to be truly competitive PvP. Until you grasp that reality your ideas will continue to miss the mark.

edit: and Zos is not going to tell players that because they do not play at the same time you do they are less important and hence their what they can do during their playtime will be restricted. Spin it however you want, that is exactly what ideas like this want it do to. If you want to play competitive PvP play competitive PvP, Cyrodiil was never designed for that.
    Edited by idk on August 7, 2019 3:02AM
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    agree.gif

I'm still trying to wrap my head around all the different kinds of "solutions" posted on these forums that always come down to "i don't want other people to enjoy the game while i am not playing".
    unsure.gif

Or how about "I don't want a bunch of players to ruin the game when NO ONE ELSE is playing"?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    agree.gif

unsure.gif

Or how about "I don't want a bunch of players to ruin the game when NO ONE ELSE is playing"?

It is more like "I do not care if this is a global game designed to be 24/7, the non competitive PvP should be restricted to the hours I play. Who cares about the other paying customers."
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was never designed to be truly competitive PvP. Until you grasp that reality your ideas will continue to miss the mark.

It was never designed to be truly competitive PvP on a small scale level, correct. It was designed to be competitive on a large scale level, but it has failings. Chief among those the considerations that must be met when population is low and how that affects a timed scoring system based on how many keeps/scrolls your faction holds on hourly increments. I believe there are ways to alleviate this situation such as modifying the way the scoring system works and accumulates based on population at a given time. But I also believe that what happens during these times of low population, because of things like scrolls and emp, has further reaching ramifications than just what is happening in the moment. They can linger many hours sometimes days and so just adjusting the scoring system is not the best way to go about dealing with the issue. I believe dissuading certain behaviors and persuading opposing behaviors is something that should be looked into prior to adjusting the scoring system, which I also think needs to be done. Dissuading faction stacking and persuading spreading out among the factions is a step in my mind that needs to take place before making population based scoring adjustments.

Edited by Ranger209 on August 7, 2019 3:11AM
  • KingExecration
    KingExecration
    ✭✭✭✭
    I enjoy the game as is. I do however wish I could play it. I’ve missed many guild groups getting fed up with performance and just hopping on something else.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    agree.gif
    unsure.gif

If "NO ONE ELSE is playing" then how can those people that ARE NOT PLAYING ruin *your* game while they are NOT PLAYING?

That makes no damn sense. Either there are people playing, in which case they are, well playing.
    Or if they aren't playing, then who the hell is ruining your game?

And for that matter, how exactly are they ruining *YOUR* game? You aren't even playing during those hours.
    WTF.gifscrewy.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on August 7, 2019 3:19AM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was never designed to be truly competitive PvP. Until you grasp that reality your ideas will continue to miss the mark.

It was never designed to be truly competitive PvP on a small scale level, correct. It was designed to be competitive on a large scale level, but it has failings. Chief among those the considerations that must be met when population is low and how that affects a timed scoring system based on how many keeps/scrolls your faction holds on hourly increments. I believe there are ways to alleviate this situation such as modifying the way the scoring system works and accumulates based on population at a given time. But I also believe that what happens during these times of low population, because of things like scrolls and emp, has further reaching ramifications than just what is happening in the moment. They can linger many hours sometimes days and so just adjusting the scoring system is not the best way to go about dealing with the issue. I believe dissuading certain behaviors and persuading opposing behaviors is something that should be looked into prior to adjusting the scoring system, which I also think needs to be done. Dissuading faction stacking and persuading spreading out among the factions is a step in my mind that needs to take place before making population based scoring adjustments.

Very incorrect. Being there has never been anything to ensure balance between the three faction outside of hitting pop lock it could not be considered competitive PvP. Even the leaderboard and Emperor are not competitive as all that is based on Ap earned, not skill in PvP.

Yes, there is the guise of competition, which is what you describe, but it has never been actual competitive PvP due to it's design. Having truly competitive AvA with an open world design lacks the controls to make it competitive.
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Very incorrect. Being there has never been anything to ensure balance between the three faction outside of hitting pop lock it could not be considered competitive PvP. Even the leaderboard and Emperor are not competitive as all that is based on Ap earned, not skill in PvP.

Yes, there is the guise of competition, which is what you describe, but it has never been actual competitive PvP due to it's design. Having truly competitive AvA with an open world design lacks the controls to make it competitive.

I agree, it is not supposed to be competitive PvP as you are saying. It is supposed to be competitive AvAvA objective based siege warfare. It is supposed to be large scale, it is supposed to be zergs 50 v 50 or more. But what happens when people in time slots with very little population all team up on one alliance unopposed and run the map, and scrolls, and emp compromises the competitive AvAvA aspect of it. This is where the competitive AvAvA aspect is most flawed.
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    agree.gif
    unsure.gif

If "NO ONE ELSE is playing" then how can those people that ARE NOT PLAYING ruin *your* game while they are NOT PLAYING?

That makes no damn sense. Either there are people playing, in which case they are, well playing.
    Or if they aren't playing, then who the hell is ruining your game?

And for that matter, how exactly are they ruining *YOUR* game? You aren't even playing during those hours.
    WTF.gifscrewy.gif

Nice misquote. I never said *my* game, since I barely play anymore due to the poor game performance. Having one faction run the map when they have twice the population as both the other 2 combined is bad for the game, and ruins it for the 2 underdog factions. This in turn ruins it for the over populated faction since they end up having no one to fight when the other 2 log off out of frustration.

The way some people insist on defending PvDoor is pretty telling. Do you have trouble getting AP when there are actual opposing players on the battlefield?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree, it is not supposed to be competitive PvP as you are saying. It is supposed to be competitive AvAvA objective based siege warfare. It is supposed to be large scale, it is supposed to be zergs 50 v 50 or more. But what happens when people in time slots with very little population all team up on one alliance unopposed and run the map, and scrolls, and emp compromises the competitive AvAvA aspect of it. This is where the competitive AvAvA aspect is most flawed.

Not really. You are trying to say Cyrodiil was designed to be balanced, even numbers, when in fact there has never been anything in it's design to make it so.

At it's core Cyrodiil was designed and intended to permit an imbalanced with the number of players among the factions and balance of those numbers would only come into play during the peak hours of the day.

In fact, Zos added a low pop bonus that increases the AP earned, but does nothing to bring balance. Cyrodiil also had a huge bonus that made the team currenty running the map much stronger in both Cyrodiil and outside of Cyrodiil. It also gave the a faction that had a current emperor in that campaign a sizable HP advantage.

So there was and has never been anything in the design of Cyrodiiil to demonstrate any intention for the balance you are suggesting. I am speaking factually. You just want to falsely blame people who live in other areas of the world or work different hours than you for Cyrodiil being designed and intended to be different than what you want it to be. Again, that is the facts, not opinion or desire.
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not really. You are trying to say Cyrodiil was designed to be balanced, even numbers, when in fact there has never been anything in it's design to make it so.

At it's core Cyrodiil was designed and intended to permit an imbalanced with the number of players among the factions and balance of those numbers would only come into play during the peak hours of the day.

In fact, Zos added a low pop bonus that increases the AP earned, but does nothing to bring balance. Cyrodiil also had a huge bonus that made the team currenty running the map much stronger in both Cyrodiil and outside of Cyrodiil. It also gave the a faction that had a current emperor in that campaign a sizable HP advantage.

So there was and has never been anything in the design of Cyrodiiil to demonstrate any intention for the balance you are suggesting. I am speaking factually. You just want to falsely blame people who live in other areas of the world or work different hours than you for Cyrodiil being designed and intended to be different than what you want it to be. Again, that is the facts, not opinion or desire.

I'm not saying it was designed to be balanced, I'm saying it was designed to be a competitive, large scale, objective based, siege warfare experience. I don't think it was designed to be balanced or imbalanced per se. I'm sure the grand dream was and its design intent was to be pop locked 24/7. Unfortunately with performance as it is, and with the natural decay of population over a game's life cycle those days are gone, and it is not a very realistic long term goal. I don't think they sat around and spit balled ideas about "Ok how are we going to handle when there are only 50 people online and they all decide to play the same faction." I doubt that ever came up in design meetings.

I play about 3 or 4 hours a night, more on the weekends. I play during peak and off peak hours. Many others play during off peak hours where this is not an issue. There is, however, a group of people that play during a certain time frame when the population is at its absolute, dismally lowest, and instead of spreading out and PvPing or AvAing against each other they all pile on one faction for the most part and run the map on a daily basis with little to no resistance. This harms the competitive nature of the AvAvA experience of which I speak, and does now require certain measures to be taken to disincentivize that play style while incentivizing balance in population to reclaim the competitive aspect of the AvAvA experience that Cyrodiil was designed to be. This play style allows for 1000 point swings in the score in a 24 hour period. It impacts the score not only when they are on, but for hours all the way up to the next time they are on. It also recently has lead to the other 2 factions all but gate camping the faction of the people who are doing this in order to make up for that skewing in the score.

Now is the time for measures to be taken on ZOS part if they want Cyrodiil to be a competitive AvAvA game mode where the score does matter. If they don't want the score to matter or don't want it to be competitive then get rid of the score and go a different route. My hunch is that they do want it to be competitive. My hunch is they want it to be the best AvAvA experience in the industry. The question is how do they go about making that happen. They made the teams matter with faction lock, now they need to make the score matter. After that they need to make the rewards matter. What I am suggesting may not kill 2 birds with 1 stone, but it definitely will hit them.
    Edited by Ranger209 on August 7, 2019 6:02AM
  • Janoy
    Janoy
    ✭✭
    The problem with these types of posts is that you have 2 different types of “pvpers” arguing against each other.

1. People who want to win.
    2. People who just want to PVP in an unstructured, open world environment.

Telling type 2 players to go play BG’s is useless because some of us who played other RvR games like DAoC or even GW2’s WvW mode, enjoy the openness of it; it’s a very unique style of PvP. I’m not calling all type 1 players AP farmers, but it seems for them, the actual PvP is secondary. They’re not interested in the actual fight, just killing and earning AP. Neither are “wrong” but neither will ever agree.

The best part about this game mode is the flexibility, of you want to zerg-surf, you can. If you want to (try) to solo/small scale, you can. No one wants the game mode to die, but with the current list of restrictions (faction locks, server stacking, and server performance etc..) ZoS is doing nothing to entice new players, they’re simply driving more and more core players away. I wouldn’t be surprised if PvP pop drops a bit more once the skill line purchases come through, players looking for vigor/caltrops won’t even need to enter Cyrodiil as long as they have one character who is level 10 in assault/support.

I think type 2 players feel like they’re more invested in Cyrodiil, which is why they’re some of the more vocal folks. Most type 1 players will often take the path of least resistance, joining the ranks of massive guilds to melt a map in a manner of hours, because they find it fun to dominate. I agree with the posters above who said Cyrodiil was never intended to be a fair PvP zone.

Game modes like these often die first because of the issues we’re experiencing. There’s no right or wrong, just ride the wave while it’s here because if left up to the player, the majority will do nothing to change course.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

To play it certain ways, like stacking one faction, yes it does. Conversely it needs incentives to play other ways, like not stacking one faction and spreading among all 3. Glad we finally agree on something.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/472126/re-thinking-ap-awards-for-keeps-holds-towns-and-resources#latest

Sarcasm. Learn what it is....

I've already proposed incentives. Better rewards. vMA (or similar type/level) rewards for end of campaign if you are top 5%, that are sellable in guild stores. Earnable once per account, and swapping to any other faction on any of your characters means you forego ALL campaign end rewards.

People will then have incentive to pvp, hardcore pvpers will be able to get gold (which they always seem to need) will encourage faction loyalty whilst punishing disloyalty, but allows for folk who really want to to play with their pals to play on whichever faction they choose.

Reducing AP and disincentivising people to play just comes across as small and petty. It's really poorly thought out, and offers nothing but motive for people to NOT play. Just a dumb idea.
  • BaiterOfZergs
    BaiterOfZergs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos might actually have to implement a system where the scoring open at a certain time and closes at a certain time.
    Zerg of House Smallscale, First of his name, wielder of Volendrung, battleground hero, Cyrodiil butcher, the swifft footed, OG of the Templars and first pvpers, defender of scrolls and baiter of zergs.
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sarcasm. Learn what it is....

;)
  • Tsuriel
    Tsuriel
    ✭✭✭
    Zos might actually have to implement a system where the scoring open at a certain time and closes at a certain time.

People aren't playing, force feeding them systems like these won't fix anything.
    The problem is once again, faction lock.
  • BaiterOfZergs
    BaiterOfZergs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tsuriel wrote: »

People aren't playing, force feeding them systems like these won't fix anything.
    The problem is once again, faction lock.

Ok.

Zerg of House Smallscale, First of his name, wielder of Volendrung, battleground hero, Cyrodiil butcher, the swifft footed, OG of the Templars and first pvpers, defender of scrolls and baiter of zergs.
  • Sevn
    Sevn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Janoy wrote: »
    The problem with these types of posts is that you have 2 different types of “pvpers” arguing against each other.

1. People who want to win.
    2. People who just want to PVP in an unstructured, open world environment.

Telling type 2 players to go play BG’s is useless because some of us who played other RvR games like DAoC or even GW2’s WvW mode, enjoy the openness of it; it’s a very unique style of PvP. I’m not calling all type 1 players AP farmers, but it seems for them, the actual PvP is secondary. They’re not interested in the actual fight, just killing and earning AP. Neither are “wrong” but neither will ever agree.

The best part about this game mode is the flexibility, of you want to zerg-surf, you can. If you want to (try) to solo/small scale, you can. No one wants the game mode to die, but with the current list of restrictions (faction locks, server stacking, and server performance etc..) ZoS is doing nothing to entice new players, they’re simply driving more and more core players away. I wouldn’t be surprised if PvP pop drops a bit more once the skill line purchases come through, players looking for vigor/caltrops won’t even need to enter Cyrodiil as long as they have one character who is level 10 in assault/support.

I think type 2 players feel like they’re more invested in Cyrodiil, which is why they’re some of the more vocal folks. Most type 1 players will often take the path of least resistance, joining the ranks of massive guilds to melt a map in a manner of hours, because they find it fun to dominate. I agree with the posters above who said Cyrodiil was never intended to be a fair PvP zone.

Game modes like these often die first because of the issues we’re experiencing. There’s no right or wrong, just ride the wave while it’s here because if left up to the player, the majority will do nothing to change course.

Bravo! This post hits it on the head. Not sure if everyone is aware, but not everyone wants the same thing out of cyro. That's never going to change. If I want competitive pvp there are so many more games that get it right, unlike ESO pvp.

I don't care about balance in cyro, I care about dominating. I find that extremely fun. Your fun is more important than mine? The way we play and when we play affects your experience? What about mine? What makes these folks think their experience is more important than ours?

My money is just as green as the next players and I'll be damn if I support something that hinders my fun so they can have fun at my expense. Secondly, just say players want to spread out, just how are we supposed to do that with faction locks? Any restrictions set on my playing time which is primetime for me should apply to EVERYONE'S primetime. How's that?

You log on at your primetime and see that you can no longer affect the score or your AP gain is significantly reduced, does that sound like fun for you all? Didn't think so. Faction lock might not be the only culprit, but it sure as hell doesn't make it easy to "balance" out the pop when one faction is loaded. You guys asked for this, only fitting.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man, true nobility is being superior to your former self
    -Hemingway
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That is far from fair for people that play in another part of the world. Dynamic scoring would be the better way to go.
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • BaiterOfZergs
    BaiterOfZergs
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That is far from fair for people that play in another part of the world. Dynamic scoring would be the better way to go.

There would be one for na and eu. And not everything will be fair , it’s not fair people have to go to work or to school so they never get emp but it’s a thing. Same way it’s not fair to be up against 3 bars with one bar at 3am in the morning. Games aren’t going to cater to everyone. You’ll still be able to pvp and everything else, it just won’t count towards the score but it will discourage the people that will kill the map in order to win. To be honest the only reason you’re saying it’s not fair is because you’re accustomed to the system in place.

If anything it would make the scoring more “competitive” since campaigns are mostly won in the off hours.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is ONE solution; Remove all ap gained from capping keeps and scrolls. Also remove all capture points from the campaign score. Only kills gives points. Keeps are being used as a measure to crown emperor. Scrolls as a way to buff your faction. This is eventually the only solution forcing cyrodiil players to pvp.

Meanwhile theres some easier ways to spread out big groups camping campaigns durin the increasing off hours;
    - Timers on reources. 10 minute timers. Cant be flipped while timer is running.
    - 2 resources needed to tag keeps outside your alliances tri keeps.
    - Remove completely campaign ticks from scrolls. Theres enough bonuses for having one. And if really needed, at most one point.

Edited by killimandrosb16_ESO on August 10, 2019 3:06PM
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game is dying not progressing.
    There is no incoming Oceanic server, they give zero *** for the servers they have.

• Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seriously, how many times do you clowns need to be told disincentivising players isn't the answer? You do, I promise, PvP as a whole will die so fast your heads will swim, and you'll spend months then crying over how hard done by you are.

In b4 people in Australia shouldn't earn AP.
  • lostcloud
    lostcloud
    ✭✭✭
    dtsharples wrote: »
    The game is dying not progressing.
    There is no incoming Oceanic server, they give zero *** for the servers they have.

The time for local OCE servers has long passed so many of my guildmates have stopped playing because of the appalling performance of this game. Those of us that are left spend half our time complaining about said performance and the other half talking about the homogenization of the classes. It's all just a slow downward spiral in our opinion and we honestly can not wait for a decent MMO to hits the scene and we will be gone. We have our eye on a game that will have OCE servers and once it lands the thirst for a new MMO will cause an exodus from ESO it will make Zinimax's heads collectively spin.

So once there is a new high-quality contender out there I predict the offpeak night capping scum that we are will vanish overnight and you will have the perfect pvp experience I am sure. Though if they want to get rid of me and my guildmates sooner just implement some sort of score lock or AP lock on my ability to affect the campaign's I have been fighting in for well over 5 years.

I have seen every faction dominate in offpeak hours over the past 5 years it's all just roundabouts and swings, those on top today will not be tomorrow.
    Nocturnal (AD AvA Oceanic guild, still kicking after 5 years) Formed in 1999 DAoC Beta now in our 21st year.
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^ That will be pretty much everyone except diehard Elder Scroll fans, who will probably be happier with a quieter server so it feels more like a single person game.
    And it has nothing to do with who is doing the offpeak capping, sure it's happened for 5 years, and has been a talking point for 5 years. It still doesn't make it right.
    I hold ZOS responsible because people will always take the easiest route - and faction stacking an empty map is easy.
    I just don't understand how anyone can find a map that is one colour to be enjoyable? Please enlighten me anyone if you can :) Thx.
  • Imza
    Imza
    ✭✭✭✭
    dtsharples wrote: »
    I just don't understand how anyone can find a map that is one colour to be enjoyable? Please enlighten me anyone if you can :) Thx.

because it's not about PvP.... it's about capping and getting emp... which is effectively PvE

EDIT:
    I don't play in Cyrodiil as the ping causes me no end of hassle
    Edited by Imza on August 15, 2019 12:29AM