Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Working as intended? ZOS fix the bloody rams!

Sedare
Sedare
✭✭✭
I'm pretty sure rams are not supposed to go to the middle of top floor of a keep . . .

Sorry if this topic has been beat to death, but with the amount of sieging via ram, or sneaky wood as we like to call it for the lols, this issue is persistent. Please fix! I'd upload a pic, but don't really have a means.

• Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it has been going on for several months now, so it's a feature.
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    Well it has been going on for several months now, so it's a feature.

Correct and when it's a feature there's absolutely nothing to fix, it's called automated ram parking, just works!
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's really embarrassing is that they have not even addressed this at all, or the sudden undocumented change to sneaking in through doors.
    it's more proof that they are just 'winging it'.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Never has happened to me yet! Then again, I never bring a ram...
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had ballistas ported to the top of the gate and me along with it. Really freaky.
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Kilcosu
    Kilcosu
    ✭✭✭
    you have to talk to the ram like it's a toddler that tries to wander off and it'll come back to you. "no. no ram. come back. yes thank you ram. good ram."
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they’re just tired of beating their head against a wall....well door
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like this new feature. Nothing beats a RAM standing next to me above a FD, while the X vs 1 community doesn't know what to do. It definitely is standing in my oils FYI, also being very careful the RAM doesn't catch fire.