Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

So any idea how necro healer works after patch goes live?

CHM228
CHM228
✭✭✭
After changing on healing springs, necro healer is only class who has spamable AOE heal skill i guess - renewing undeath.

And orb can be now used as multiple synergy so being lack of "shards" is not big problem any more. Still, damn shards are rly good

This advantage might make necro healer to meta healer which already contains warden and templar?
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like healers in general are kinda out. Ironically, PvPers are probably gonna be best equip to PvE. as it looks like PvE is adapting the same kind of style as PvP ie tanky DPS with self heals.

not sure how i feel about this.
    Invictus
  • CHM228
    CHM228
    ✭✭✭
    Lucky28 wrote: »
    It looks like healers in general are kinda out. Ironically, PvPers are probably gonna be best equip to PvE. as it looks like PvE is adapting the same kind of style as PvP ie tanky DPS with self heals.

That's interesting. More off-healers and self heal, less dedicated healer, you mean.

Yeah that would be fun meta, healers will become "Support DD"
  • snarkomatic
    snarkomatic
    ✭✭✭✭
    CHM228 wrote: »
    Lucky28 wrote: »

That's interesting. More off-healers and self heal, less dedicated healer, you mean.

Yeah that would be fun meta, healers will become "Support DD"

Not fun for those of us who actually liked healing, but sure.
  • danara
    danara
    ✭✭✭
    In my opinion meta healer will still be templar and warden if they still exist after scalebreaker.

You are wrong when you say necro has the only spammable aoe healing,

Templar : healing ritual
    Warden : budding seeds (OK you cant spam like the others but it heals more) / mushrooms cône.

And you know why they will always be meta healer ? Cause they can provide so much buff or debuff that the other cant have... And dont tell me that necro has the flesh atro (major vuln) , if you are the only necro in your group and you are not coordinate your uttimate with your ally it s a waste.. But on a group of 8 stamina necro de... It is op

But yeah, if the patch note from tonight dont bring any thing New... You ll be better run 10 dps that can self sustain (or even sustain the all group with echoing viguor or the new power surge, so stupid that this proc on damage)
    Edited by danara on August 5, 2019 5:31AM
  • Lyua
    Lyua
    Soul Shriven
    After changing on healing springs, necro healer is only class who has spamable AOE heal skill i guess - renewing undeath.

And orb can be now used as multiple synergy so being lack of "shards" is not big problem any more. Still, damn shards are rly good

This advantage might make necro healer to meta healer which already contains warden and templar?

I Agree

With other morph « enduring undeath »

Live Test nMOL yesterday (raw HPS)
    6oumq0c0ynfq.jpeg

Live Test HPS with all the traps activated on Elinhir private arena two weeks ago

x214jd2zttko.jpeg

Edited by Lyua on August 5, 2019 11:24AM
  • CHM228
    CHM228
    ✭✭✭
    danara wrote: »
    Warden : budding seeds (OK you cant spam like the others but it heals more) / mushrooms cône.

I can agree healing ritual. Perhaps Templar will use ritual for spamable aoe healing after patch goes live.

But budding seeds can't be spamable, since you have to trigger it again; it's too slow to "spam".
    Mushrooms are great, but still hard to hit anyone.

EDIT: Big different between them is renewing undeath can be used ranged, and others are not.
    You have very short range to heal with ritual and mushrooms but necro's renewing undeath has 28 meter range, which is more flexible then any other aoe healing skills. Oh, and ritual costs much more than renewing undeath.
    Edited by CHM228 on August 7, 2019 12:10PM
  • danara
    danara
    ✭✭✭

I can agree healing ritual. Perhaps Templar will use ritual for spamable aoe healing after patch goes live.

But budding seeds can't be spamable, since you have to trigger it again; it's too slow to "spam".

I hope nerco healer gets some buffs overtime like they did on warden healer. I really like concept of necro healz :)

Totally agree with you :) but first i want them to fix all the bug related to this class... Then add a unique buff/debuff, because otherwise there is no point to get necro healer in compétitive team :/
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

EDIT: Big different between them is renewing undeath can be used ranged, and others are not.
    You have very short range to heal with ritual and mushrooms but necro's renewing undeath has 28 meter range, which is more flexible then any other aoe healing skills. Oh, and ritual costs much more than renewing undeath.

Budding seeds has a hot now, so you get a tick of healing before the burst, even if you spam it. Seeds is going to be bonkers. Plus major mending if that tick heals someone under 40%. Going to blow renewing undeath out of the water. Not to mention, you get 50% more healing out of the burst of seeds then undeath. And it costs ~40% less. You are really underestimating seeds. Which can be cast from the same range as undeath.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on August 7, 2019 2:39PM
  • CHM228
    CHM228
    ✭✭✭

Budding seeds has a hot now, so you get a tick of healing before the burst, even if you spam it. Seeds is going to be bonkers. Plus major mending if that tick heals someone under 40%. Going to blow renewing undeath out of the water. Not to mention, you get 50% more healing out of the burst of seeds then undeath. And it costs ~40% less. You are really underestimating seeds. Which can be cast from the same range as undeath.

Oh i didn't knew they added HOT on budding seeds! Thanks for letting me know, I might give it a try warden healer again.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The problem is, Seeds is absolutely OP when compared to other healing skills. It’s a HoT, it’s a synergy, it’s a burst heal and it’s the cheapest healing skill in the game. It’s crazy how they overbuffed this skill.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »

The problem is, Seeds is absolutely OP when compared to other healing skills. It’s a HoT, it’s a synergy, it’s a burst heal and it’s the cheapest healing skill in the game. It’s crazy how they overbuffed this skill.

laughs in ritual of retribution.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Our Seed has become more potent :trollface:
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • danara
    danara
    ✭✭✭

laughs in ritual of retribution.

Cinder Storm would love to have a talk with you 😂
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That may be the case on paper, and perhaps in PvE as well, but in PvP it's still going to generally be pretty bad. Some coordinated premades might be able to make use of it, but even then it has some pretty serious drawbacks. For PvP, the really cheap cost is about all it has going for it.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wheem_ESO wrote: »

That may be the case on paper, and perhaps in PvE as well, but in PvP it's still going to generally be pretty bad. Some coordinated premades might be able to make use of it, but even then it has some pretty serious drawbacks. For PvP, the really cheap cost is about all it has going for it.

Yeah except all the other benefits it offers... I mean if you think Seeds is bad for PvP, what about thinks like Refreshing Path, Cinder Storm, Necro’s Tether, Illustruous Healing etc. - I’d say they’re all worse than Seeds. Only Templars’ Ritual of Retribution comes close yet costs twice as much and heals for less.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Vercingetorix
    Vercingetorix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm considering using Fortified Brass LA set with MS set for my mag necro DPS. Given the stronger self-heals, stronger defenses with decent offensive stats will allow less healers in a group and thus solidify the Tank + DPS meta ZoS has been pushing.

Here's how I see it: I get ~28k LA resistances with Brass, self-heals, and around 55%+ crit (plus more during execute). You have less individual damage due to the defensive set, but your group gains overall DPS because you lose the devoted healer role in trial groups - just have one DPS run Orbs in their rotation and you're set. Higher defenses mean less damage spikes, making self-heals sufficient. Multiple DPS casting Radiant Regeneration across many players will stack HoTs across the group. I'm sure someone will say I'm wrong, but I honestly don't see where this is a bad strategy.
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • Insco851
    Insco851
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Curious if anyone knows of the purge mechanic on The necro aoe heal Renewing Undeath can purge teammates or if it’s only a self purge?

Any one test this? Tool tip text can be interpreted both ways.
  • icefyer_ESO
    icefyer_ESO
    ✭✭
    Insco851 wrote: »
    Curious if anyone knows of the purge mechanic on The necro aoe heal Renewing Undeath can purge teammates or if it’s only a self purge?

It works at the location, so anyone standing in the radius of the heal gets it.
  • Insco851
    Insco851
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Insco851 wrote: »

It works at the location, so anyone standing in the radius of the heal gets it.

Gracias