The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necron hex, punishing people because they enjoy the challenge of u/50 pvp, or because the physical disadvantage they have due to location or funds is not only stupid, its elitist..

Beaverton, you have been in THE apex predator re-rolling guild for as long as Ive known you so I have no idea why your post is sledging yourself

Marcus, I see a lot of comments on this thread suggesting that everyone who plays in kyne is good and wrecks noobs... this is not true, there are alot of people who play kyne only who are not very good but enjoy the pvp aspect, and due to a disability, a sub par equipment issue or a net issue, they will never be better than they are.. these people still love to pvp and want to win occasionally.

Anyone here who says kyne is filled with noobs, doesnt play kyne very much, there are several organised lowbie pvp guilds who collect the new players and help them, *** Squad, Pugz, AA, Love Den, Wu Tang clan, Asholes, just to name a few, and there are more.. several more.. this game is big enough for everyone to find the place they love to play and play it.

Not anyone here who is voicing their opinion plays in kyne, so might I politely suggest you stfu and go comment on the vet threads where you obviously are the heroes.

In case you hadnt noticed... I am actually not very good... and Im not going to get any better no matter how many times you say "go to vet ness"... smh

Ummmm. Pugz hasn't been a lowbie guild in well over a year. We honestly don't even run groups anymore. Saber disappeared into the wild Canadian tundra. Came online told me he got "big boy internet" then I never saw him again, lol. Rak the old scrublord, he's too busy playing goat simulator to bother coming back to the lagfest
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭

Ummmm. Pugz hasn't been a lowbie guild in well over a year. We honestly don't even run groups anymore. Saber disappeared into the wild Canadian tundra. Came online told me he got "big boy internet" then I never saw him again, lol. Rak the old scrublord, he's too busy playing goat simulator to bother coming back to the lagfest

You might want to check that with Lahma, she has been running groups in kyne for months now... that will most likely end when she has the baby, but she came back to kyne a few months back
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You might want to check that with Lahma, she has been running groups in kyne for months now... that will most likely end when she has the baby, but she came back to kyne a few months back

I can tell you from being a member of PUGz that the times I've been on recently i have only seen at most 2 members of the guild in under 50 cyro (I'm constantly checking the roster to see who is on that i haven't talked to in my 5 month absence to catch up ) granted i only have maybe 3 hours a night that im able to play other than weekends so i don't know what happens during the times I'm not on
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on August 5, 2019 12:45PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »

I can tell you from being a member of PUGz that the times I've been on recently i have only seen at most 2 members of the guild in under 50 cyro (I'm constantly checking the roster to see who is on that i haven't talked to in my 5 month absence to catch up ) granted i only have maybe 3 hours a night that im able to play other than weekends so i don't know what happens during the times I'm not on

you should check discord, up until last week lahma was running u/50 groups every other day at least, she was on AD for a while, then switched to ep for 2 weeks.. not sure where she has been the past 2 weeks though, maybe she had the baby
  • Beaverton
    Beaverton
    ✭✭✭
    Beaverton, you have been in THE apex predator re-rolling guild for as long as Ive known you so I have no idea why your post is sledging yourself

Sledging? Is that Aussie slang for . . . ?
    Edited by Beaverton on August 5, 2019 5:15PM
    Chook (fill in the blank) or Chookana (likewise): I learn more by dying so teach me some more!
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lahma runs Ad Pugz, not the same as DC Pugz.
    I haven't seen anyone from dc pugz in a good while. Saw Sabre in vivec months ago and Datthaw in kyne some time back.
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    I haven't seen anyone from dc pugz in a good while. Saw Sabre in vivec months ago and Datthaw in kyne some time back.

That necro is still at like level 25. It's just such a stupid class
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We all basically play in either old vivec or sotha now adays .... miss running in groups though
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on August 5, 2019 9:22PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    miss ruining in groups though

yx9l5zDDPOPhm.gif
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    miss ruining in groups though

yx9l5zDDPOPhm.gif

Lol shutup!!! My phone is stupid ok!!! Lol

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We all basically play in either old vivec or sotha now adays .... miss ruining in groups though

You ruined everything
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »

We all basically play in either old vivec or sotha now adays .... miss ruining in groups though

You ruined everything

I actually feel like i did lol.... before i went on leave everyone talked and we grouped up alot.... then i come back and the guild is quiet
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on August 5, 2019 9:28PM

• anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭

You ruined everything

I actually feel like i did lol.... before i went on leave everyone talked and we grouped up alot.... then i come back and the guild is quiet

notyou-itsme.gif
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    C'mon guys xD You've never heard of Lahma and the AD Pugz? They even started before us loll

As for gear quality @ShenaniganSquad , I would argue that the newb/noob is never gonna able to match gear quality with a seasoned player, who knows all about the game and makes millions of gold relatively easily. Even so, why should people be forced to go trough an obnoxious grind for gold, while he could instead be enjoying what he paid the game for ; PvP.

When I started PvP, iirc my gear was all white, and the best I could possibly have achieved was green. Let me tell you that the ''White for everyone'' was a godsend to me and I'm sure for many other newb/noob aswell.
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭

You ruined everything

Woah, don't say that. It's just what happens when the 2 main leads are on a big break. Break that are at some point unavoidable when you play a neglected game for so long. It's always a shock to me when I come back and see most of you still didn't quit the guild. xD
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »

You ruined everything

Woah, don't say that. It's just what happens when the 2 main leads are on a big break. Break that are at some point unavoidable when you play a neglected game for so long. It's always a shock to me when I come back and see most of you still didn't quit the guild. xD

We will never quit the guild.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    @W0lf_z13 @MajBludd so here is the thing about language, if I had meant Pugz of Daggerfall... I would of said Pugz of Daggerfall.. I did not... I said Pugz... I meant Pugz.. and if you dont know who they are then you dont play in kyne enough and probably shouldnt have an opinion on what happens there
    Edited by ShenaniganSquad on August 5, 2019 10:03PM
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @W0lf_z13 @MajBludd so here is the thing about language, if I had meant Pugz of Daggerfall... I would of said Pugz of Daggerfall.. I did not... I said Pugz... I meant Pugz.. and if you dont know who they are then you dont play in kyne enough and probably shouldnt have an opinion on what happens there

No need to be a *** .... i was just going off of what someone else said.... up until maybe 1 year ago i had been playing in kyne since it was Blackwater blade and had played in it for about 3 years
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on August 5, 2019 10:14PM

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rak the old scrublord, he's too busy playing goat simulator to bother coming back to the lagfest

Goat *** simulator? Always despised that game lol
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry @W0lf_z13 @MajBludd , didnt mean for that to come off as snippy as it did...was meant to sound more sarcastic than nasty, people assuming that what you type means something completely different than what one types is one of my triggers... and I dont know what they are teaching in reading comprehension these days in school, but it seems a whole new generation of people dont read what is actually written but instead insert their own version of what they THINK the person meant.. pisses me off no end.. so apologies for letting my angst out
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    C'mon guys xD You've never heard of Lahma and the AD Pugz? They even started before us loll

As for gear quality @ShenaniganSquad , I would argue that the newb/noob is never gonna able to match gear quality with a seasoned player, who knows all about the game and makes millions of gold relatively easily. Even so, why should people be forced to go trough an obnoxious grind for gold, while he could instead be enjoying what he paid the game for ; PvP.

When I started PvP, iirc my gear was all white, and the best I could possibly have achieved was green. Let me tell you that the ''White for everyone'' was a godsend to me and I'm sure for many other newb/noob aswell.

Nah I remember ad pugz, I just refuse to believe there is any other pugz. We are the one and only, the lone wolf. IDC that there is even a vet dc guild called pugs, they suck, funk them.

Dc pugz only pugz. Everyone else is pugz pozer.

And on the subject of playing anymore. While you were on break @W0lf_z13 we had a few good pugz groups going in vet. Would be like 4-8 of us going, sometimes on weekend like 10-12. Problem was the way we wanted to play didn't work. We try to take keeps and the lag fest would suck ***. So we started to hit outskirt keeps and resources, the lagfest would suck ***.

I feel we all just collectively lost interest, I know Rak and saber did. I feel like I log on out of habit mainly, spent so much time in this game.
    Edited by GhostofDatthaw on August 5, 2019 11:22PM
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    the moment you vet one character out in lowbie the server should kick you out and lock the campaign for your account
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @GhostofDatthaw def understand the whole lag thing it's been BAD lately... ended up unsubbing cause of it... def miss the old bwb days though..
    Those were the best

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kit_sune wrote: »
    the moment you vet one character out in lowbie the server should kick you out and lock the campaign for your account

Haven't played in lowbie for a bit mainly for that reason .... it got to the point i felt bad playing in it

• kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't played in lowbie for a bit mainly for that reason .... it got to the point i felt bad playing in it

Move onto Minecraft where you don’t have to feel bad
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kit_sune wrote: »

Move onto Minecraft where you don’t have to feel bad

Never played nor want to play Minecraft lol

• MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No offense taken @ShenaniganSquad.
    @Datthaw yeah, I agree on necro. Though with the increase to dot damage I may dust him off.
    Edited by MajBludd on August 6, 2019 12:14AM
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When gold gear is what brings you up to the level of other players in there, then yes it has a place, I am never going to be able to improve from the standard I am at now no matter what any one says, im at the highest level i can achieve physically and tech wise.. therefor there is only one other way to improve my results ...... GEAR...

there are 3 choices in kyne..

1. have zos completely level the playing field so its one size fits all across the board from lvl 10 to 49 so no matter what lvl you are or what gear you are wearing, your basic stats are all the same except for skills which you can level prior to coming in.... or...

2. Have zos fix their welcome to cyrodiil tutorial so that its mandatory for an account to have done it, cant enter until you have done it on at least one toon and to fix it so that it explains scoring, explains gear, explains alot damn more than it does. or.....

3. ... go play somewhere else and leave those of us who enjoy kyne alone..

Unfortunately, there will always be people who have inherent disadvantages.It sucks, but it's the way it is. While wearing gold gear may bring you up to the level of other players, it also brings other players to a level above players who can't afford gold gear. While I won't begrudge any particular individual for wearing gold gear in non-vet for whatever reason (hell, I've done it myself), I do think that ultimately it would be better for the health of the campaign to have restrictions on gear quality. While that may be harmful for some players, I think it would be helpful to far more players. While that may suck for you and others in similar situations, decisions in MMOs are seldom good for everybody, and sometimes developers just need to figure out what will do the most good for the most people.

That being said, I still don't think that ZOS cares enough to look at this anyway, so this is pretty much a moot point, though the discussion is helping along the #RoadTo1000
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    And on the subject of playing anymore. While you were on break @W0lf_z13 we had a few good pugz groups going in vet. Would be like 4-8 of us going, sometimes on weekend like 10-12. Problem was the way we wanted to play didn't work. We try to take keeps and the lag fest would suck ***. So we started to hit outskirt keeps and resources, the lagfest would suck ***.

I feel we all just collectively lost interest, I know Rak and saber did. I feel like I log on out of habit mainly, spent so much time in this game.

Man those groups in the outskirts of Vivec was the most fun PvP we've had since ... Morrowind. But yea I remember that time you are talking about, that uber lagfest at drakelow (while the whole *** ing map was at BB) is what really killed it for me.

Reach out to me when Saber comes back tho, we shall resume our shenanigans!
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The road to 1000 which will be forged by the same exact complaints and arguments that forged the 5 other threads that came before and the road to 100 and 500 of this one. Gate camp check. Gold gear check. Beating up noobs check. Toxic player pointing out that nothing in the forum ever changes. And Check. Alright. See you all again in another 100 pages.
    Edited by Gederic on August 6, 2019 1:47AM
    Ours is the Fury
This discussion has been closed.