Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609/ 

After reinstall my game has a xbox interface or something

BloodyLady
and i cant do anything because i dont have the xbox or ps keys i cant play at all :(
  • BloodyLady
    because of the gamepad interface i cant do anything someone please help i reinstalled again but its still the same
  • BloodyLady
    BloodyLady wrote: »
    because of the gamepad interface i cant do anything someone please help i reinstalled again but its still the same

I cant play at all
  • votan73
    votan73
    ✭✭
    The gamepad UI is a setting.

If you are not able to change it back, rename "My Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\UserSettings.txt" while not running the game client.
  • ZOS_BillE
    ZOS_BillE
    admin
    @BloodyLady

If you still have issues after renaming the UserSettings.txt file as suggested above, please post or link a screenshot showing the screen you're seeing when ESO is launched.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • BloodyLady
    The problem is solved ty guys and espcially Votan for the help