The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

After reinstall my game has a xbox interface or something

BloodyLady
BloodyLady
✭✭
and i cant do anything because i dont have the xbox or ps keys i cant play at all :(
  • BloodyLady
    BloodyLady
    ✭✭
    because of the gamepad interface i cant do anything someone please help i reinstalled again but its still the same
  • BloodyLady
    BloodyLady
    ✭✭
    BloodyLady wrote: »
    because of the gamepad interface i cant do anything someone please help i reinstalled again but its still the same

I cant play at all
  • votan73
    votan73
    ✭✭✭
    The gamepad UI is a setting.

If you are not able to change it back, rename "My Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\UserSettings.txt" while not running the game client.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @BloodyLady

If you still have issues after renaming the UserSettings.txt file as suggested above, please post or link a screenshot showing the screen you're seeing when ESO is launched.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • BloodyLady
    BloodyLady
    ✭✭
    The problem is solved ty guys and espcially Votan for the help