The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Solution to ballgroups, zerggroups and even lag caused by faction stacking.

• frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    frostz417 wrote: »
    People who think increased siege damage are the same zerglings who are 40k health tanks who have their quick bar full of siege and only siege. Never fight.
    See a player? Run and siege.
    Siege should only be made to work like proximity detonation. Not a stupid “I win button” because it’s totally trash now. People just siege and don’t fight. Nobody cares to play elder Siege online with a bunch of thumbless zerglings just sieging at the sight of one singe player.
    I eargerly await the siege bots to try and defend their purpose of being a total NPC in cyrodiil.

Are you being one shotted by siege engines right now?

Nah, I’m just playing solo fighting 2-4 other players and the 5-6th ones are just continently putting up siege nearly every time. So much fun.
    That or I’m in a 2-3 man and the second we encounter a group they immediately run back to their keep and set up siege. So lovely.
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody gets one shotted by siege.
    You have to be dumb enough to stand still for 2 or 3 ticks to die - even without a group.
    If you die to 3 ticks of a siege you should absolutely be dead, You deserve to be dead :)
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People who think increased siege damage are the same zerglings who are 40k health tanks who have their quick bar full of siege and only siege. Never fight.
    See a player? Run and siege.
    Siege should only be made to work like proximity detonation. Not a stupid “I win button” because it’s totally trash now. People just siege and don’t fight. Nobody cares to play elder Siege online with a bunch of thumbless zerglings just sieging at the sight of one singe player.
    I eargerly await the siege bots to try and defend their purpose of being a total NPC in cyrodiil.

Are you being one shotted by siege engines right now?

Nah, I’m just playing solo fighting 2-4 other players and the 5-6th ones are just continently putting up siege nearly every time. So much fun.
    That or I’m in a 2-3 man and the second we encounter a group they immediately run back to their keep and set up siege. So lovely.

Personally I allways loved it when someone tried deploying a siege engine during such a fight. That's around 3 GCD less for my enemy and killing the operator is a breeze.