Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing Crowns, Can't submit a ticket because I can't login to support

Snowball_Flow
Snowball_Flow
Soul Shriven
Hey, I'm missing ESO + crowns and I can't login to my eso account. I can reset my password and follow the links through my email and login that way, but once I go to submit a ticket I have to login again and it won't take my login info. I get "login failed."

I've verified my email and reset my password but I still can't login to submit a ticket. I am ABSOLUTELY submitting the correct info and I've looked it up a bit. It looks like this is kind of a common thing. Also, I don't think I have EVER gotten my eso plus crowns without having to submit a ticket :(

I've tried resetting my password a few times and now I'm waiting on the account recovery thing. I'd really like those riding lessons while they're on sale :(