The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Class Rep Program Update

• CAB_Life
    CAB_Life
    Class Representative
    CAB_Life wrote: »
    Hashtag_ wrote: »

Reactive/chudan are outdated too. Their defenses are basically less effective against the 16k pen/1.8-1.9 CHD modifier meta in PvP:
    l2r6Co9.png

Why pick 35% Mitigation that's valued at roughly the same as pariah/fort brass? Actually, vamp cloak beats out reactive because it's 100% uptime. My list includes Templar minor protection at the old cooldown so that might be higher now.

Most of the defense sets are flattened now with major protection and minor maim the last ones standing. Better to go full stats for extra healing/dodge rolls.

Why pick Reactive? This is a no CP battleground build (as are all of my videos). This is a tank build with resistances higher than cap to counter excessive pen and one that is focused on sustain and survival first. In the video, I specifically state the aforementioned as well as that I’m not going for kills—but kills are always nice! This build is built around buffing and passing defensive mitigation on to the sunshield and/ or using Reactive in lieu of break free. Templars also get minor protection every time they cast an aedric spear ability, and they’re doing that with every cast of the sunshield, which is inherent to the build, so that buff isn’t necessary. Chudan was chosen for it’s utility and convenience and not merely its defensive value, so that I could easily an extra skill on my bar. Reactive remains a valuable set as it offers health, stamina and stamina sustain and procs when someone is setting you up for a burst combo; it procs a lot in general and always when you need it most.

Now in all of my discussions with the community I am very careful about saying/ implying that ‘my way’ is a.) the only way to make a build b.) effective for everyone’s play-styles c.) the numerically efficient meta. I am also not the only rep that has an interest in PVP, and there are other people who represent those other play-styles. I respect other players and their interests and that is all I ask in turn. I don’t presume, either, that my specific interests/ play-style are gospel or ubiquitous.

I will never understand why people lock themselves into a single set of perceptions and values; you miss so much else of the world that way. While I think it’s fine to disagree, I believe in polite discourse where a measure common ground or difference of opinion is sought or achieved. I’m spending about an hour each morning of my personal and valued time going through threads here, on Reddit and in Discord and compiling what are the most common, reasonable and repeated pain points to ensure that those are known to ZOS—as that is my responsibility and the duty for which I was chosen. I am not paid for this and if you would like to have a constructive dialog, ideally approach it with the understanding that I am not here to push a personal agenda. I am here to relay information back and forth. To some that may be less interesting than having arguments about specific grievances though, which you will not get from me. I think I’ve said enough in this thread and I’ll leave any further commentary to my inbox. I have a work and a very sick cat to tend to, anyway.

Those of you with console-specific concerns feel free to message me.

Regards,
    —C

P.S. Thank you for the salutations from those of you welcoming us aboard.

welcome to the program! Don't let my criticism distract from that message. But in PVP there are sets that used more than others for good reasons. Let me link each one in the order my list shows and let you know pros/cons of each:
    - Base resists - the basic of all defenses is enough for some builds that push offense. The old saying "a good defense is a good offense" and this value includes things like protective and heavy armor (I just adjust my avg armor rating on the side).
    - Impreg - crit resists are one of the few mitigations left that 1) impact the equation early but directly targeting crit hit damage modifers that boost dmg tooltips and 2) are not subtracted by vulnerability. But they nerfed this set so you only get 1900ish in purple. Still very useful but a few of us noticed its defense efficiency diminished after the nerf.
    - Transmutation - same as impreg except 1200-1300 in purple. Technically a regen set since it has 2 pieces of 129 regen. Can be backbarred so you can fit an arena weapon or willpower front bar. It is highly debated this style of build crafting is BIS and the crit resists are applied to your team. Keep in mind everyone now has access to 1.80 to 1.90 CHD modifers, so even if you max out your CP/Impen traits without this set on, youll still take 40% extra dmg on crits lol.
    - Wizard Reposte/Minor Maim - 2nd best mitigation value in the game. It multiplies against your targets dmg and according to the game isnt really mitigation. The game considers it a debuff directly to your target and thus is the first dmg reduction to happen. It also is exempt from being subtracted from vulnerabilities for this same reason. Wizard reposte still requires to be crit hit by a direct dmg ability, so it might not be as effective as say a NB's shade, shadowrend's AOE attack or SNB/DK applying maim to multiple targets. Wizard also has a line of SD and a line of mag recovery with 1pc health making it more flexible of a defense than say fort brass.
    - Fort Brass - now that bleeds are impacted by resists, this set will return to the front of the list. Only downside is you trade stats for raw mitigation. But resistance isnt subtracted by vulnerability so resists are more efficent. Resists are penetrated and these days everyone is grabbing 16-22k penetration lol. But it is crafted and doesnt require alot of traits researched to gain access to crafting it.
    - Armor master - same as fort brass but requires your armor skill to be used. Does have health in its bonuses so its more varies in stats than for brass.
    - pariah - great set because it gives you like 2800 resistance at 100% health and its value at 70% health matches things like armor master/fort brass. It's kinda of an anti-execute set because at really low health youll have armor cap even with penetration lol. But the set works better if you have like 30k health to soak up some hits.
    - blood spawn - the best 2pc monster set in the game, after the pirate skeleton nerfs. Gives regen, ultimate and has 6k resists. People can have a 90% uptime, but even at 50% the set is only slightly lower than fort brass. It might get nerfed though, because at 90% uptime the ultimate gain is double than major heroism at 75% uptime. But I hope it doesnt because the monster set audit was dumb due to it's failure to protect build diversity lol.
    - 1pc pirate/1pc chudan - 5k resists at 100% uptime without wasting 5pc set. Beats out fort brass for that reason alone. And is considered more fair in fights since your armor isnt fighting/defending for you. Bislobo runs this, and no one has any issues with him (wolf pack!)
    - reactive armor - 35% is strong, but its 30% uptime means it deals less overall mitigation over a fight than say minor protection at 100% uptime. Uptimes matter, and while you are taking less dmg while cc'd, you arent killing/tanking/healing anything while sitting in 3-6s of cc. Maybe if you stack GCD ignoring heals, but still its not an efficient set because of the proc condition.
    - mighty chudan - great set if you have a terrible armor buff in your kit. So maybe NB or sorc; but everyone else has a better armor buff. For example, templar gets 480 regen from theirs as well as 8% healing done. You only take this set if you want to fit another skill or dont understand the benefit your armor buff gives.
    - ironblood/vamp cloak - ironblood is bad; 30% major protection but 50% snare. You can use a gap closer to ignore the snare and all snares under that 50% are ignored. But you waste a 5pc and a skill slot which doesnt remove the snare entirely. Vamp cloak is 100% uptime on minor protection, which is great if you dont have it already on your skill (which is rare since everyone has this in some form or another). And minor vulnerability subtracts minor protection entirely so you take more dmg than someone running resists. But minor protection at 100% uptime beats out some of these armor resists sets.
    - steadfast hero/pirate skeleton - major protection is the best mitigation hands down. BUT vulnerability subtracts from this buff. If you get hit with minor vul, then major protection is only 22% mitigation. If you are a vampire, then its only 5% if fighting against a MagDK/Fire staff user. Steadfast can be controlled by purges and pirate skeleton is going to be hit by major defile making it not efficient source anymore. Steadfast will be king next patch, assuming you can purge on the backbar, because it will let you fit an arena weapon front bar.
    - Blocking - BLock is OP. Sorc running bound aegis + new immovable and SNB will have 100% dmg mitigation next patch if they dont nerf or change how block works lol. Look at my chart; even someone in minor protection with just blocking big hits can be just as tanky as someone who isnt. Much of this has to do with block mitigation sources outside of base block

And these sets have to deal with battlespirit. Which means everyone has 50% dmg reduction which flattens PVP masking some of the issues it has in the "tank" meta. Please communicate this to the devs; defense sets are mostly flat but block/battle-spirit/healing stacking/burst dmg is the overperforming condition in the "tank" meta. Actually i wouldnt call it a tank meta anymore, its a burst heal/dmg meta that pushes uninformed/inexperienced/lag-hating players to stack 3x defense sets and resulting in them not killing anything/learning the pvp mechanics which pushes them too suggest nerfs to things that don't really need them. It really muddles discussions and critique of game systems cannot stay clean in this way.

Hope you all can successfully get some good changes pushed to the devs!

I’m up to date the defensive and resistance thread here on the forums, as well as Woeler’s block cost calculator and other resources beneficial for PVP. I know the benefits of each defensive set and I believe I explained why I chose the ones that I did for my specific desires. Thank you for posting that info for others, though, it is always helpful to see. The reason why I, personally, run so many defensive sets is not due inexperience, it is due experience in the nuclear-burst meta that has dominated PVP (and PVE) for some time. I also can’t stomach block tanking (PVP or PVE) after years of DK Trials. That’s a personal issue, though, and not a recommendation or suggestion to avoid said mitigation as powerful as it is. As an aside, the point of the maligned—in this thread—magcro tank was to show exactly what you’ve said regarding overhealing: an impenetrable-less, heavy-armor-wearing healer can simply sustain themselves through wacky proc-sets and self-heals through concentrated burst.

You touched upon this point, too, and I reiterate it in most of my content: I don’t like to die in 1s, sorry, nor to have to fervently check the recap to see what ability (or abilities) annihilated me. I want to have some counter-play and an opportunity to weave, block, dance with my opponent. As a WoW veteran, I have also never been a fan of nerfs, since they are often heavy-handed, especially in Blizzard’s case, but we have yet to see the dust settling from the ability audit, so I’m going to hold my expectations and critiques in check till then.

It seems we have, at last, found agreement! Cheers,
    —C

P.S. Has anyone tested or recorded a DW Blackrose build? If so, link please. If not, I will play around with one on PTS.
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool, new class reps. It's too bad class balance means nothing at all when PVP is fully unplayable in open world, and when the combat system is BREAKING FURTHER WITH EVERY PATCH.

Why even bother balancing a broken system? Why not devote all of your resources to FIXING THE GAME? There are literally too many issues to count at this point, some of have been here for years.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • No_Division
    No_Division
    ✭✭✭
    Hashtag_ wrote: »

Reactive/chudan are outdated too. Their defenses are basically less effective against the 16k pen/1.8-1.9 CHD modifier meta in PvP:
    l2r6Co9.png

Why pick 35% Mitigation that's valued at roughly the same as pariah/fort brass? Actually, vamp cloak beats out reactive because it's 100% uptime. My list includes Templar minor protection at the old cooldown so that might be higher now.

Most of the defense sets are flattened now with major protection and minor maim the last ones standing. Better to go full stats for extra healing/dodge rolls.

Why pick Reactive? This is a no CP battleground build (as are all of my videos). This is a tank build with resistances higher than cap to counter excessive pen and one that is focused on sustain and survival first. In the video, I specifically state the aforementioned as well as that I’m not going for kills—but kills are always nice! This build is built around buffing and passing defensive mitigation on to the sunshield and/ or using Reactive in lieu of break free. Templars also get minor protection every time they cast an aedric spear ability, and they’re doing that with every cast of the sunshield, which is inherent to the build, so that buff isn’t necessary. Chudan was chosen for it’s utility and convenience and not merely its defensive value, so that I could easily an extra skill on my bar. Reactive remains a valuable set as it offers health, stamina and stamina sustain and procs when someone is setting you up for a burst combo; it procs a lot in general and always when you need it most.

Now in all of my discussions with the community I am very careful about saying/ implying that ‘my way’ is a.) the only way to make a build b.) effective for everyone’s play-styles c.) the numerically efficient meta. I am also not the only rep that has an interest in PVP, and there are other people who represent those other play-styles. I respect other players and their interests and that is all I ask in turn. I don’t presume, either, that my specific interests/ play-style are gospel or ubiquitous.

I will never understand why people lock themselves into a single set of perceptions and values; you miss so much else of the world that way. While I think it’s fine to disagree, I believe in polite discourse where a measure common ground or difference of opinion is sought or achieved. I’m spending about an hour each morning of my personal and valued time going through threads here, on Reddit and in Discord and compiling what are the most common, reasonable and repeated pain points to ensure that those are known to ZOS—as that is my responsibility and the duty for which I was chosen. I am not paid for this and if you would like to have a constructive dialog, ideally approach it with the understanding that I am not here to push a personal agenda. I am here to relay information back and forth. To some that may be less interesting than having arguments about specific grievances though, which you will not get from me. I think I’ve said enough in this thread and I’ll leave any further commentary to my inbox. I have a work and a very sick cat to tend to, anyway.

Those of you with console-specific concerns feel free to message me.

Regards,
    —C

P.S. Thank you for the salutations from those of you welcoming us aboard.

welcome to the program! Don't let my criticism distract from that message. But in PVP there are sets that used more than others for good reasons. Let me link each one in the order my list shows and let you know pros/cons of each:
    - Base resists - the basic of all defenses is enough for some builds that push offense. The old saying "a good defense is a good offense" and this value includes things like protective and heavy armor (I just adjust my avg armor rating on the side).
    - Impreg - crit resists are one of the few mitigations left that 1) impact the equation early but directly targeting crit hit damage modifers that boost dmg tooltips and 2) are not subtracted by vulnerability. But they nerfed this set so you only get 1900ish in purple. Still very useful but a few of us noticed its defense efficiency diminished after the nerf.
    - Transmutation - same as impreg except 1200-1300 in purple. Technically a regen set since it has 2 pieces of 129 regen. Can be backbarred so you can fit an arena weapon or willpower front bar. It is highly debated this style of build crafting is BIS and the crit resists are applied to your team. Keep in mind everyone now has access to 1.80 to 1.90 CHD modifers, so even if you max out your CP/Impen traits without this set on, youll still take 40% extra dmg on crits lol.
    - Wizard Reposte/Minor Maim - 2nd best mitigation value in the game. It multiplies against your targets dmg and according to the game isnt really mitigation. The game considers it a debuff directly to your target and thus is the first dmg reduction to happen. It also is exempt from being subtracted from vulnerabilities for this same reason. Wizard reposte still requires to be crit hit by a direct dmg ability, so it might not be as effective as say a NB's shade, shadowrend's AOE attack or SNB/DK applying maim to multiple targets. Wizard also has a line of SD and a line of mag recovery with 1pc health making it more flexible of a defense than say fort brass.
    - Fort Brass - now that bleeds are impacted by resists, this set will return to the front of the list. Only downside is you trade stats for raw mitigation. But resistance isnt subtracted by vulnerability so resists are more efficent. Resists are penetrated and these days everyone is grabbing 16-22k penetration lol. But it is crafted and doesnt require alot of traits researched to gain access to crafting it.
    - Armor master - same as fort brass but requires your armor skill to be used. Does have health in its bonuses so its more varies in stats than for brass.
    - pariah - great set because it gives you like 2800 resistance at 100% health and its value at 70% health matches things like armor master/fort brass. It's kinda of an anti-execute set because at really low health youll have armor cap even with penetration lol. But the set works better if you have like 30k health to soak up some hits.
    - blood spawn - the best 2pc monster set in the game, after the pirate skeleton nerfs. Gives regen, ultimate and has 6k resists. People can have a 90% uptime, but even at 50% the set is only slightly lower than fort brass. It might get nerfed though, because at 90% uptime the ultimate gain is double than major heroism at 75% uptime. But I hope it doesnt because the monster set audit was dumb due to it's failure to protect build diversity lol.
    - 1pc pirate/1pc chudan - 5k resists at 100% uptime without wasting 5pc set. Beats out fort brass for that reason alone. And is considered more fair in fights since your armor isnt fighting/defending for you. Bislobo runs this, and no one has any issues with him (wolf pack!)
    - reactive armor - 35% is strong, but its 30% uptime means it deals less overall mitigation over a fight than say minor protection at 100% uptime. Uptimes matter, and while you are taking less dmg while cc'd, you arent killing/tanking/healing anything while sitting in 3-6s of cc. Maybe if you stack GCD ignoring heals, but still its not an efficient set because of the proc condition.
    - mighty chudan - great set if you have a terrible armor buff in your kit. So maybe NB or sorc; but everyone else has a better armor buff. For example, templar gets 480 regen from theirs as well as 8% healing done. You only take this set if you want to fit another skill or dont understand the benefit your armor buff gives.
    - ironblood/vamp cloak - ironblood is bad; 30% major protection but 50% snare. You can use a gap closer to ignore the snare and all snares under that 50% are ignored. But you waste a 5pc and a skill slot which doesnt remove the snare entirely. Vamp cloak is 100% uptime on minor protection, which is great if you dont have it already on your skill (which is rare since everyone has this in some form or another). And minor vulnerability subtracts minor protection entirely so you take more dmg than someone running resists. But minor protection at 100% uptime beats out some of these armor resists sets.
    - steadfast hero/pirate skeleton - major protection is the best mitigation hands down. BUT vulnerability subtracts from this buff. If you get hit with minor vul, then major protection is only 22% mitigation. If you are a vampire, then its only 5% if fighting against a MagDK/Fire staff user. Steadfast can be controlled by purges and pirate skeleton is going to be hit by major defile making it not efficient source anymore. Steadfast will be king next patch, assuming you can purge on the backbar, because it will let you fit an arena weapon front bar.
    - Blocking - BLock is OP. Sorc running bound aegis + new immovable and SNB will have 100% dmg mitigation next patch if they dont nerf or change how block works lol. Look at my chart; even someone in minor protection with just blocking big hits can be just as tanky as someone who isnt. Much of this has to do with block mitigation sources outside of base block

And these sets have to deal with battlespirit. Which means everyone has 50% dmg reduction which flattens PVP masking some of the issues it has in the "tank" meta. Please communicate this to the devs; defense sets are mostly flat but block/battle-spirit/healing stacking/burst dmg is the overperforming condition in the "tank" meta. Actually i wouldnt call it a tank meta anymore, its a burst heal/dmg meta that pushes uninformed/inexperienced/lag-hating players to stack 3x defense sets and resulting in them not killing anything/learning the pvp mechanics which pushes them too suggest nerfs to things that don't really need them. It really muddles discussions and critique of game systems cannot stay clean in this way.

Hope you all can successfully get some good changes pushed to the devs!

I’m up to date the defensive and resistance thread here on the forums, as well as Woeler’s block cost calculator and other resources beneficial for PVP. I know the benefits of each defensive set and I believe I explained why I chose the ones that I did for my specific desires. Thank you for posting that info for others, though, it is always helpful to see. The reason why I, personally, run so many defensive sets is not due inexperience, it is due experience in the nuclear-burst meta that has dominated PVP (and PVE) for some time. I also can’t stomach block tanking (PVP or PVE) after years of DK Trials. That’s a personal issue, though, and not a recommendation or suggestion to avoid said mitigation as powerful as it is. As an aside, the point of the maligned—in this thread—magcro tank was to show exactly what you’ve said regarding overhealing: an impenetrable-less, heavy-armor-wearing healer can simply sustain themselves through wacky proc-sets and self-heals through concentrated burst.

You touched upon this point, too, and I reiterate it in most of my content: I don’t like to die in 1s, sorry, nor to have to fervently check the recap to see what ability (or abilities) annihilated me. I want to have some counter-play and an opportunity to weave, block, dance with my opponent. As a WoW veteran, I have also never been a fan of nerfs, since they are often heavy-handed, especially in Blizzard’s case, but we have yet to see the dust settling from the ability audit, so I’m going to hold my expectations and critiques in check till then.

It seems we have, at last, found agreement! Cheers,
    —C

P.S. Has anyone tested or recorded a DW Blackrose build? If so, link please. If not, I will play around with one on PTS.

In my opinion this ability audit is going to pave the way to things like maybe/hopefully spell crafting, adjusting the CP system and additional skillines/reblance of the abilities. Better to do all that with everything modernized and ready for review.

DW blackrose would be the same thing as steadfast except more potent in that you only need a 2pc if using DW on backbar.
    This person has it in a build video and shows their gameplay in cyro"
    https://youtu.be/6QHuWm8Ntzc
    And in the right hands, it will be considered broken because you'll be able to survive a long time without suffering sustain nor dmg issues. But that is one pain point we have, NB lost burst for mitigation stacking that makes them more tanky than the class that is supposed to be tanky as their class identity.
  • MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey hey! Really happy to participate in the program. I’ve been an ESO player since beta and I’ve spent about 2/3 of my life as a Tamrielian on console. I’m pretty chatty (about gaming, fitness, literature), so if you are too you can hit me up in Discord (PM for details), on the forums, on Reddit, or in the comment section of my YouTube channel—all under the handle CAB_Life.

All the best,
    —C

Good to see some representation console side! What platform and server do you play on mang?
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who is that console rep? Would be nice to see a pvp specific player and a pve specific player as reps. A pvp rep that has long time experience playing multiple classes and understands what balance means for large, small and solo play
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Masel wrote: »
    I thought the program was dead, how can I be wrong? :o

@Masel Gina stated maybe a month ago the program was alive.

Of course it is troubling if as a Class Rep you were not aware because it means Zos is not good at communicating even with the Reps.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Nefas wrote: »
    I'm the new Werewolf class rep you've wanted :wink:
    @Nefas
    You do realize that a raid dummy parse means absolutely nothing outside of a, wait for it, raid?
    If that's your definition of "very viable" then we are doomed.
    But yeah, class rep away, it can't get any worse, right? RIGHT?
    huh.gif
    @SirAndy You do realize that raids have highest requirement for DPS standard? If something is viable in a raid, it is viable everywhere else in PvE. 70k in raid dummy translates to around 40k in standard dummy. Which is more than enough for any content and I don't know why you would expect more with a single bar light attack rotation.

Parsing on a raid dummy says little about how a build/rotation is going to perform outside of an organized top level raid group.

Try that In a 4 player (or solo) vet dungeon where you won't have all the buffs/debuffs and you constantly need to move out of red, dodge, block, interrupt, heal, sustain, shield and generally pay attention to mechanics, and then report back here.
    Then do the same in vMA. Then take that build to PvP.

A "Class" rep should understand that a class is used for more than just the top 1% of the game.

Blanket statements like the one above touting that a build is "very viable" solely based on a raid dummy parse shows just how out of touch with this game some people are.
    dry.gif
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    idk wrote: »

@Masel Gina stated maybe a month ago the program was alive.

Of course it is troubling if as a Class Rep you were not aware because it means Zos is not good at communicating even with the Reps.

It was a joke, I was very much aware it is alive and going :wink:
    Edited by Masel on July 25, 2019 7:33PM
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »

Gina stated maybe a month ago the program was alive.

It was joke I was very much aware it is alive and going :wink:

LOL sarcasm does not translate well in text.
  • RebornRequiem
    RebornRequiem
    ✭✭✭
    @Nefas
    You do realize that a raid dummy parse means absolutely nothing outside of a, wait for it, raid?
    huh.gif
    @SirAndy You do realize that raids have highest requirement for DPS standard? If something is viable in a raid, it is viable everywhere else in PvE. 70k in raid dummy translates to around 40k in standard dummy. Which is more than enough for any content and I don't know why you would expect more with a single bar light attack rotation.

Parsing on a raid dummy says little about how a build/rotation is going to perform outside of an organized top level raid group.

Try that In a 4 player (or solo) vet dungeon where you won't have all the buffs/debuffs and you constantly need to move out of red, dodge, block, interrupt, heal, sustain, shield and generally pay attention to mechanics, and then report back here.

A "Class" rep should understand that a class is used for more than just the top 1% of the game.

Blanket statements like the one above touting that a build is "very viable" solely based on a raid dummy parse shows just how out of touch with this game some people are.
    dry.gif

If you want a perfect example of werewolfs being viable in dungeons and stuffs, then have a look ibnto some streams. As much as I know Fengrush loves to use werewolf in the blackrose prison, which probably is the "dungeon" with most red circles and stuff. Also Fengrush does not count to the top end game raides, so I think saying werewolfs are very viable in PvE content is a valid statement, especially when you consider how easy it is to reach good dps with the easiest "rotation" ever.

For PvP werewolfs are very tanky and have solid pressure. Again a sign for werewolfs being viable there is, that tournament rules forbid the use of the werewolfform.
  • Hashtag_
    Hashtag_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeahah the easiest pve spec while getting carried. WW is probably the absolute worst spec for that dungeon.
    Edited by Hashtag_ on July 25, 2019 5:05PM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want a perfect example of werewolfs being viable in dungeons and stuffs, then have a look ibnto some streams. As much as I know Fengrush loves to use werewolf in the blackrose prison, which probably is the "dungeon" with most red circles and stuff. Also Fengrush does not count to the top end game raides, so I think saying werewolfs are very viable in PvE content is a valid statement, especially when you consider how easy it is to reach good dps with the easiest "rotation" ever.
    For PvP werewolfs are very tanky and have solid pressure. Again a sign for werewolfs being viable there is, that tournament rules forbid the use of the werewolfform.
    @RebornRequiem
    And how much of that info above did you gather from a raid dummy parse?

You are completely missing my point here ...
    rolleyes.gif

• laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicharron wrote: »
    As a general reminder, the goal of this program is to ensure your voice is being heard

Does that mean it's the only feedback ZOS read in regards to Classes?

10 people decide the future of a Class... now i understand why every major update people complain.

Yes, I was behind shield cast times, nightblade changes, current healer changes, i increased pvp lag by 50% aaand I'm responsible for the pricing in the crown store. All by myself, I'm basically a walking nightmare for every dedicated player.

did you sell your account to wrobel?
  • No_Division
    No_Division
    ✭✭✭
    laksikus wrote: »
    Chicharron wrote: »
    As a general reminder, the goal of this program is to ensure your voice is being heard

Does that mean it's the only feedback ZOS read in regards to Classes?

10 people decide the future of a Class... now i understand why every major update people complain.

Yes, I was behind shield cast times, nightblade changes, current healer changes, i increased pvp lag by 50% aaand I'm responsible for the pricing in the crown store. All by myself, I'm basically a walking nightmare for every dedicated player.

did you sell your account to wrobel?

Wrosel
    Edited by No_Division on July 25, 2019 7:22PM
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit: Btw, hows the performance on an X1X? I’m grabbing one over the next few weeks so I can have a full view of the performance issues (and also to play Bless and some Xbox exclusives, if we’re being honest!)

How to properly answer this question...

ESO looks gorgeous on Xbox One X. I do own ESO for my PS4 Pro as well and the One X version is miles ahead when it comes to the graphics.

Performance though... is unfortunately not that much better. The loading screens might be a bit faster but you have the same issues on One X you have on all other consoles, possibly occurring less frequently. Pop ups, frame drops (Elsweyr is exceptionally worse than other zones, never played it on PS4 Pro and I don’t want to imagine how it’s on the weaker consoles), desynch, delays, lags, you basically have all the ongoing issues as well. The plus is ESO looks way more beautiful and it rivals the highest PC settings on an One X and a TV that’s capable of 4k/HDR and that stuff.

Great choice to get a One X though, it’s a hell of a console and I really love mine - plus you have the best controller available with the Elite (2), if you’re willing to invest half a console‘s worth into a controller. It’s worth it though.
    Edited by Seraphayel on July 26, 2019 9:01AM
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Nefas
    huh.gif

dry.gif

If lightAttack-spam with like one dot is too complicated for a dungeon every build is...and there is even (nearly)no way to make this rotation easier...
    If someone can't perform a rotation he trained on a dummy in a dungeon/trial it's a l2p issue (sry if that sounds hard...it's not meant in an offensive way).
    Noobplar
  • rsantijw13
    rsantijw13
    ✭✭✭
    Class rep, we need player reps. heres why:

I did the math on how much the guild bank system robbed from me in time. Generously on the low end 125+ days wasted trying to deposit and withdraw on a bandaid fix from the first week of game launch. wonder how do you compensate me for that robbery. the list of things ZoS has allowed:
    1 Storage Bug going live and seeing 3+ years of work and well over 350+ items vanish. Took 3 months for them to give partial compensation.
    2 Guild banks system that is a joke.
    3 Having my characters stuck under the game world for nearly 3 weeks.
    4 Items sent either by me or others never arriving
    5 Gold paid via COD never arriving.
    6 Being blamed for the above things.
    7 Taking nearly 3 weeks for the first response to the Storage bug.
    8 Straight Disrespect when asking for my vMA weapons, master weapons, that were lost on that bug by being told they gave me enough stuff back.
    9. Accidently breaking up a guild I was an officer in and the stuff in the bank never to be seen again. The straw that broke the camels back for me is this
    10. 8 Characters from day 1 that I saved the names on and cherished since then now have to be renamed, my morrowind characters names have to be renamed, and the icing on the cake the remaining except for 2 thats right 16/18 characters total needing to be renamed. No apeals allowed. SO this company and the workers in it have lost a sub from day 1 customer, crown buying customer, loyal and helpful customer. Because of greed and arrogance. Put that in your pipe and smoke on it long and hard matt.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting way of revealing the new console class for the next expansion.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Hashtag_
    Hashtag_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reborn is shogunate?
  • Vlad9425
    Vlad9425
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not sure what the point of this program is because so far what you've done is remove many classes' identities and nerfed them to the point where they're no longer fun to play. Magplar and Stam Warden are stronger then ever though...
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We should just give the new reps a chance to prove their worth. ZOS has already made its choices. What good is nitpicking going to do?
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wtf why didn’t I make the cut?
  • No_Division
    No_Division
    ✭✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    wtf why didn’t I make the cut?

not chunky enough ;)
  • Dark_Shady
    Dark_Shady
    ✭✭
    Congrats everyone!!! I was super honored to be considered for class rep! I know you guys will do a fantastic job!
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We should just give the new reps a chance to prove their worth. ZOS has already made its choices. What good is nitpicking going to do?

Pretty much this. If we see in the rep meeting notes a discussion like "Players feel impenetrable needs to be nerfed or changed to something useful for both PvE and PvP" we know who to go after.
  • No_Division
    No_Division
    ✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

Pretty much this. If we see in the rep meeting notes a discussion like "Players feel impenetrable needs to be nerfed or changed to something useful for both PvE and PvP" we know who to go after.

i do want to see decent notes come back and design intents for the classes now that most of the skill audit places them on flatter ground.

Edit:
    and for equal amount of NDA/non-NDA meetings so the community can get their feedback in without feeling like its PTS or nothing.
    Edited by No_Division on July 26, 2019 7:19PM
  • CAB_Life
    CAB_Life
    Class Representative

I guess this impenetrable thing is going to become a running gag, and we’re going to ignore any logic, explanation or the seven other videos or so that all feature proper PvP and mitigation setups. So I might as well embrace it!

Now that I’m inspired, I’m also going to advocate for increased lag to compensate for my, and others, trash PvP skills, more particle effects to blind and bedazzle the ninja-like elite who are a potato’s natural enemy, and just suggest that ZOS throw out collision detection and weaving ALTOGETHER—cause why not? Skill is hard, and life is hard enough, right? Let’s give ourselves a break.

That way all matches are like a figure skating competition where we just float and twirl and casually brush up against one another with no damage to our fragile egos.

I guess I should add the /s

Btw: I’ll be duelling tomorrow on PS4 NA for a new segment called “Dumpster Duels”, so swing on by Deeshan in the afternoon or hit me up on PSN if you want to play against my garbage builds! It’s a free win, according to the forums! (Not a joke, unlike the above, I will be duelling from 1-2:30pm EST.)

Edit: Oops, spoke too soon. I have an appointment tomorrow. If anyone would like to send me any info on the next major PS4 tourney, I would love to sign up. I’m also still open to duel invites via PSN when I’m online.
    Edited by CAB_Life on July 26, 2019 8:51PM
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I guess this impenetrable thing is going to become a running gag, and we’re going to ignore any logic, explanation or the seven other videos or so that all feature proper PvP and mitigation setups. So I might as well embrace it!

Now that I’m inspired, I’m also going to advocate for increased lag to compensate for my, and others, trash PvP skills, more particle effects to blind and bedazzle the ninja-like elite who are a potato’s natural enemy, and just suggest that ZOS throw out collision detection and weaving ALTOGETHER—cause why not? Skill is hard, and life is hard enough, right? Let’s give ourselves a break.

That way all matches are like a figure skating competition where we just float and twirl and casually brush up against one another with no damage to our fragile egos.

Btw: I’ll be duelling tomorrow on PS4 NA for a new segment called “Dumpster Duels”, so swing on by Deeshan in the afternoon or hit me up on PSN if you want to play against my garbage builds! It’s a free win, according to the forums! (Not a joke, unlike the above, I will be duelling from 1-2:30pm EST.)

Bruh just stop feeding them. SMH good luck. you will need it. there are some awesome resources to understand eso better. Alcast is a good one.
    Edited by Onefrkncrzypope on July 26, 2019 7:32PM
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

If I edited a post, it was for spelling. It is always because of spelling....
  • CAB_Life
    CAB_Life
    Class Representative

Bruh just stop feeding them. SMH good luck. you will need it. there are some awesome resources to understand eso better. Alcast is a good one.

Not feeding. Gives people an opportunity to take out their grievances in person. Will make for some amusing footage and commentary too.
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not feeding. Gives people an opportunity to take out their grievances in person. Will make for some amusing footage and commentary too.

neat.
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

If I edited a post, it was for spelling. It is always because of spelling....