Maintenance for the week of August 19:
· PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – August 23,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Battle Deadly Vampires & Stop a Terrible Ritual in Moongrave Fane"

ZOS_SarahHecker
9e13bb821b2416de310c7f1942e3acc5.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for "Battle Deadly Vampires & Stop a Terrible Ritual in Moongrave Fane" blog article.

Confront the vampires of the Hollowfang Clan before they can drain the life from a captured Dragon in Moongrave Fane, a new four-player dungeon coming with the Scalebreaker DLC game pack!
Staff Post
  • XomRhoK
    XomRhoK
    ✭✭✭
    I waited something related to vampires so long... When Wolfhunter DLC were introdused i hoped that next dungeon DLC would be vampires themed, but when year of the dragon strikes, but i still hoped for summer DLC, and here it comes... Only one dungeon related to vampires, only one vampire themed set, no vampire themed motifs, no vampire themed skin, no new vampire skills, no feeding rework...
    There will be some vampire themed crown crates later this year, that can fullfill some wishes of vampire lovers, but unfortunaly for me there are nothing that i really want, maybe exept arterial tatoos, if they will be seen at vampire skin and bat pet and summon bat emote. I hoped for Skyrim type vampire skin, or cool vampire polymorph, but we will get only thrall skin... Hardly anyone want to be a vampire thrall, most want to be a vampire in game.
    And no i hardly see at the horizont any new vampire themed stuff. Sad for me...
    Edited by XomRhoK on July 18, 2019 3:07PM
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    or how this will actually play out is instead of running dungeons i will be hounding my guild members for even more money each week to deal with the multi bid system because ya know, 14m a week wasnt ridiculous enough already. Then in any free time i get i will be farming gear, again, to try and make my mag toons usable after this round of nerfs only to have them be massively inferior to the stam versions. Which is should just give up and switch too because things would be much better and easier because zos screws over mag constantly . Or ill just play minecraft.....
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lord_Eomer wrote: »
    We have vampire based dungeon DLC but why not re-worked Vampire Skills and Passives like WW in WolfHunter DLC?

Normally, ZOS would make Vampire cool and desirable and then nerf it into the ground a few months later (like they do with everything). But this time, ZOS have taken A New Approach and are just gonna leave Vampire in a lousy place to free up time to nerf other stuff in a few months.
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sahrotnax
    Sahrotnax
    Snax

I dunno, I think these vampires might be onto something with their tasty treat.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer
    Linnea Heavy-Pockets - EP Nord Templar brawler
    Lollygags-Where-She-Likes - EP Argonian Templar healer
    Gurtha gra-Margaz - DC Orc Sorcerer stormflailer
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories (updated)
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    PC NA
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes This one does not understand killing our fellow vampire friends and would like alternative dungeon for killing mortals that threaten good natured vampires that keep rodent population in check .
  • MisterBigglesworth
    MisterBigglesworth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Eomer wrote: »
    We have vampire based dungeon DLC but why not re-worked Vampire Skills and Passives like WW in WolfHunter DLC?

Yes, I'm sure they'll be happy "re-work" vampire skills...
    Just as soon as they work out which previously class-exclusive utilities they want to give to everyone.
    Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm happy we're going to see our friend Renald from the Remanada, but significantly less happy because if I try to complete it I'm probably going to end up with a group that rushes through before I can do more than glance at the NPCs. :(
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • saf227_ESO
    saf227_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm happy we're going to see our friend Renald from the Remanada, but significantly less happy because if I try to complete it I'm probably going to end up with a group that rushes through before I can do more than glance at the NPCs. :(

Find a group that doesn't mind going through slowly and exploring. Try a trade guild. I have 3 trade guilds that do really relaxed trial runs. People there are happy to do more relaxed dungeon runs. People who mostly do trading & crafting - but want a chance to explore more of the content.
    Edited by saf227_ESO on July 19, 2019 5:46PM
  • Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the pet is from the challenge achievement rather than completing the dungeon on Veteran? I'd hoped you guys were going to keep the Wrathstone model going forward.
    600+ CP Dunmer Stam DK and Bosmer Stam Templar mains.

Waiting for the day when ALL of Craglorn becomes soloable by the average player. *Glares at group delves and the lower Craglorn Mage and Warrior questlines*.

Also waiting for the day when characters not created in Morrowind are allowed to have that extra skill point we were denied!
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I may be wrong, but I thought redguards were famous for having curved swords?
    It sure feels like Onsi taught everyone to make every second blade curved in this era.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • O-Los_Zulis
    O-Los_Zulis
    ✭✭
    Wait, so are you saying we may get a Vampire Dragon like in GoT? Oooo coldfire breath damage.
    "My words mean nothing if you never listen."

-=15+ Toons=- cp1100+ Master Crafter+ 12+AD 1DC 1EP

• code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, so are you saying we may get a Vampire Dragon like in GoT? Oooo coldfire breath damage.

No, the vampire does not turn the dragon. He simply steals the dragon's power to use against you.
    PC/NA ― Officer of Nightfighters ― Officer and former GM of The Merchant's Reserve
    PC/EU ― Member of WipeKings
    @code65536 (NA)
    DC – Breton Nightblade – DD/Tank – Snow Oryx   ☙
    DC – Dunmer Dragonknight – DD/Tank – Cinder Oryx   ☙
    EP – Altmer Sorcerer – DD – Elim Crake
    DC – Breton Templar – Healer – Zebulon the Spirit Bear
    AD – Bosmer Nightblade – Tank – Higgs Bosmer
    DC – Argonian Dragonknight – Tank – Makeş-It-So
    DC – Redguard Sorceress – DD – Rallina Oryx
    DC – Altmer Nightblade – DD – Joyèd

@code4096 (NA)
    DC – Dunmer Nightblade – DD – Raven Oryx   ☙
    DC – Argonian Dragonknight – Tank – Takes-All-Blame
    DC – Altmer Sorceress – DD – Codegasm

@code65536 (EU)
    DC – Breton Nightblade – DD – Snow Øryx
    DC – Imperial Dragonknight – Tank – Codetank
    DC – Altmer Sorceress – DD – Stormy Øryx

The Flawless Conqueror  •  Dro-m'Athra Destroyer  •  Tick-Tock Tormentor  •  Voice of Reason  •  Bringer of Light  •  Blackrose Executioner  •  Extinguisher of Flames

Add-Ons: Itemization BrowserLoot LogDeconstruction Junk MarkerRaidificatorPurge TrackervHoF Status PanelAsylum Status PanelDungeon TimerCombat AlertsSmart Looter

Guides: Sunspire MechanicsScalebreaker Dungeon Hard Modes
  • Pallio
    Pallio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How, all the healers quit?
  • Flubbles
    Flubbles
    ✭✭
    Are different pets and mounts going to be dungeon rewards? Or do we just get 1 pet and a motif? Do we get any vampire themed stuff as rewards or will we have to purchase them from Crown Store? After purchasing the DLC.
  • Flubbles
    Flubbles
    ✭✭
    Are the upcoming loot crates going to be dungeon drops or are they also crown store exclusive? Will they be available to people who purchased the DLC or is it going to be crown store only item?
    Edited by Flubbles on July 23, 2019 1:29PM