Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ideas for ESO Plus

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As for ESO+ suggestions.

I understand the issue presented recently that explained why a furniture bag will not work is the same reason an armory will not work which is unfortunately, but it is the way databases work.

So the next suggestion would be to double character bag space much like our bank space is doubled. Storage space is the leading request, one way or another, players have that can be used in ESO+.
  • Firebrand10
    Firebrand10
    ✭✭✭
    I would love a way to buy (with Crowns) older polymorphs and costumes that we've had in the past, as an ESO + member now!
    Edited by Firebrand10 on May 25, 2019 11:20AM
  • eyeseezombiesub17_ESO
    Can we get a personality that constantly thumbs their nose, exhibits a highly refined and pompous attitude whilst leaving trails of gold as they journey to the next social gathering of Tamriel's top most illustrious tycoons?
    Edited by eyeseezombiesub17_ESO on May 30, 2019 7:19PM
  • Perwulf
    Perwulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh why do you guys even bother, nothing has changed.
    "Monsters doesn't exist, we create them"
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    (1) Automatically collect and put your Daily Login Reward into the Crafting Bag without you even having to log in.

(2) Track the total amount of Crown investment in the game -- i.e., lifetime Crowns purchased either through straight purchase or ESO+ subscription. Convert this value into a smallish increase in your chance to get an extra card from Pacrooti when opening a Crown Crate.
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on June 10, 2019 8:10PM
  • dcope88b14_ESO
    dcope88b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Ability to train mount more than once a day, OR reduce drom 20 hours to 10 or something like that. I enjoy leveling alts but half a year to fully train a mount is a little excessive at this point.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bug fixes ? :trollface::D
  • Fvh09NL
    Fvh09NL
    ✭✭✭
  • Shufeltco11
    Sudsy wrote: »
    I scanned the thread and did not notice this suggestion, so if it has been suggested before I am sorry for the redundancy (30 pages is a lot to scan through).

What I would like to see is a simple "value added" service to ESO Plus: Free Character Re-customizations

No matter how much you liked your character's looks at creation, after months or years of play, you can get bored of the look, and the ability to tweak the customization of your character seems like a simple yet valuable ability for ESO Plus members.

I know re-customization is available as a paid service, but I think adding it to ESO Plus would be a deciding factor is many people's decision to buy ESO Plus when they might otherwise not. For example, if a customer wants to re-customize his/her character but does not think the Crown Shop price is worth it, maybe they will instead buy ESO Plus that comes with this service. And as marketing managers will tell you, once a customer has ESO Plus they are quite likely to continue the service, thus resulting in a positive revenue gain for the game.

I play a couple of other MMOs that have a monthly "membership" service and they both offer free character customization, and I feel it adds great value to the packages.

Couldn’t agree more! ...at least one respect token a month would be nice.

I also think one crown crate a month for Plus members would help drive up the number of subscribers.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sudsy wrote: »
    I scanned the thread and did not notice this suggestion, so if it has been suggested before I am sorry for the redundancy (30 pages is a lot to scan through).

What I would like to see is a simple "value added" service to ESO Plus: Free Character Re-customizations

No matter how much you liked your character's looks at creation, after months or years of play, you can get bored of the look, and the ability to tweak the customization of your character seems like a simple yet valuable ability for ESO Plus members.

I know re-customization is available as a paid service, but I think adding it to ESO Plus would be a deciding factor is many people's decision to buy ESO Plus when they might otherwise not. For example, if a customer wants to re-customize his/her character but does not think the Crown Shop price is worth it, maybe they will instead buy ESO Plus that comes with this service. And as marketing managers will tell you, once a customer has ESO Plus they are quite likely to continue the service, thus resulting in a positive revenue gain for the game.

I play a couple of other MMOs that have a monthly "membership" service and they both offer free character customization, and I feel it adds great value to the packages.

Couldn’t agree more! ...at least one respect token a month would be nice.

I also think one crown crate a month for Plus members would help drive up the number of subscribers.

You think people would subscribe just because of a crown crate a month , personally I cant see that
  • Kynewynn
    Kynewynn
    ✭✭
    I've seen this idea posted elsewhere before but would like to propose it again.

I love the idea of a bathhouse that players can utilize to receive some sort of bonus. Perhaps similar to the Ayelied well activation since ESO+ offers a 10% exp bonus already.

There are many unused buildings that can be repurposed into a bathhouse. Now this could be a ESO+ perk that members could use for free once a day, or even charge an amount of gold to non plus members to be able to use it too!
  • Simon_PL
    Simon_PL
    The most distinguished in ESO PLUS more space in the inventory and in the bank what is one of the basics in the game if we want collect craft item. And here only PAYNING FOR ESO PLUS CAN GIVE players access to CRAFT BAG, what I think could be changed.

ESO PLUS it's not cheap...in Poland country pay for ESO PLUS = 2 DAYS OF WORK.

Change price ESO PLUS on 9,99$ or give other payment only for CRAFT BAG.
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably been said before but early access to DLC. It’d mean pre-loading for non-ESO+ players too but that’s not a bad thing. I mean, it’d be nice to have the weekend with it instead of waiting till Tuesday.
    Edited by GenjiraX on August 18, 2019 4:44PM
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ability to deconstruct furnishings we have crafted for the material
  • Eirinin
    Eirinin
    ✭✭✭✭
    A weekly gift box containing either a motif, costume, a piece of new furniture, or anything but poison, potions, or food. You know, something tangible. It would be different than log in rewards in that it can be sent from an npc you helped in the past, to make it feel immersive and remind players of their accomplishments. Maybe even have a courier deliver it, like in Skyrim? An npc Khajiit could send some Elsweyr dishes, a wood elf might send a weapon motif from his homeland, an orc might offer a painting of his homeland.

Same for our birthday. Let us register in game and during the month of our birthday, we get cards, well wishes, and small things from various NPCs we have aided in the past.

This isn't just for membership, but resizable furniture would make decorating much more pleasant. Scaling a table up a few % or down to fit a tighter area would save a lot of frustration and help us build more and have more fun at it. A wardrobe made smaller can be a kitchen cabinet, and a table made tiny becomes a little chopping block or display area for a treasured item. Every existing item gains multiple uses.

Edited by Eirinin on August 18, 2019 8:30PM
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish ESO+ was less "invasive" towards non-ESO+ player (gameplay experience wise). I get it. Game has to make money. But what if I buy pretty much all DLCs & Chapters that come out ? Why my gameplay experience should be worse ? So you see, it is not about "money" (you are poor I am rich so F you etc.) It is about convenience. Some ppl like subscription models, other likes to pay up front. It is a matter of taste & preferences. Forcing ppl to do what is not convenient for them is never good for business.

Speaking of Convince - we are stepping on a VERY dangerous grounds here, because it is, you know in this "gray" zone of P2W. And this is something I have noticed (not only in ESO) that Game Industry slowly starts to embrace this idea, as P2W (Pay to win) is risky and controversial, more and more games start to do this P2C (Pay to Convenience).

Now back to ESO+ It was not a problem in the past, but now it is (for a non-ESO+):
    Do you know how inventory management works in ESO if you dont have ESO+ ? It is a mini-game. And with every patch it gets more & more difficult. If you have multiple crafters it is just RIP for you.

Do you also know that current normal bank space (240 slots) is too little to keep all of the crafting materials & motif style materials ? Right now you would need something like 260 - 270 slots for that (assuming you only keep 1 stack of each material type, and only top tier materials).

Imho, the general idea of ESO+ should be to reward players that use it. But right now it is: Punish the players who dont use it.
    AKA: Introduce a problem and then sell a solution for it.

There are ways to improve it, like increasing bank space every now and then (tbh. it was not touched since ESO release in 2014. Cap is still the same). Hell, you can even make those bank upgrades to be for "Crown only" after 240 cap, but at least ppl will have options.

Also I would like to see "permanent" house slots upgrade (or making all "crown store" houses to have it included). Something like a "House Upgrade Token" - So if you buy a house for Crowns, you get it automatically, but if you bought the house for in-game gold you can still buy the House upgrade and get more furniture slots.
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on August 18, 2019 9:00PM
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ice Deer or Snow Deer Mount and War Deer Armor to the wish list.

ice_deer_by_zezyny_d9g23ef-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MjI1MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzA4ZmY3NDhmLWJjNGMtNGQ4YS04Y2E2LTZhMTVkM2Q2YTVhNFwvZDlnMjNlZi04MTM3ZmRmYi0wYWE4LTQ2MDItOTBhOC1lNzY2NjhlY2YyYTMuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTQwMDAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.gCcCxK1Z0R44ZaFfw1ulmRUaeAOf3zbov0j98c0fp2U

80093bc92a4220f0e03e248e8227c4ae.jpg
  • Exterminatus
    Exterminatus
    ✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6307361/#Comment_6307361
    Please Read the above link (Comment) for details

But just for ESO Plus members, boom, You guys get more money and I still get the things I want from the crown store its a win win situation...

Sincerely,
    Just another monkey playing ESO
    A real Korean playing eso! Who also can speak english! >.<
  • Keledus
    Keledus
    ✭✭✭
    Double guild store listings.
    So instead of listing 30 items for sale you get to put 60 items for sale as ESO+
    PC - EU
  • Zatox
    Zatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Music Box [Ancient Stones]
    Can you add this melody to the crown store pls? :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmZGrvAvPZM
  • Kronosphere
    Kronosphere
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im not sure if this is still monitored but the best and most obvious one i havent seen here would simply be free fast travel. then you can travel anywhere at will without having to worry about stacking travel costs.
    ~House Indoril~
    Submit to the three, the spirits and thy lords.

• Keledus
    Keledus
    ✭✭✭
    200 Transmute crystals is too low especially since the geodes aren't bankable whatsoever.
    I'm stuck having to open my mail on a mule character because I just have so much of it and destroying them feels like a waste.

Remove the cap for ESO+ or increase it by ALOT.
    PC - EU
  • Simon_PL
    Simon_PL
    ESO +

Payment is too high, reduce to 9$

Profit with reduced payments will even out, more players starts buy ESO+

Payment 50zł (PL) is too high

ALSO EVERY MONTH GIVE 1 DAYS FREE PLAY ESO+ <--- recuce bag ( add craft items to Craft Bag )
    Edited by Simon_PL on October 16, 2019 12:55PM
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More bank space.
    Siege item bag.
    More Transmute crystal storage.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Endless Bag/bank space.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• dakkiii
    dakkiii
    ✭✭✭
    majulook wrote: »
    More bank space.
    Siege item bag.
    More Transmute crystal storage.

I am right with you on those. They haven't upgraded the cap on bank/inventory even though we have ~4 more extra toon slots than we originally did.
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    id still like to be able to become a dark seducer and not just a costume, skin, or polymorph ;P
    Edited by godagarah5000 on November 17, 2019 8:09AM
  • LapisLazuli99
    LapisLazuli99
    ✭✭✭
    Give Plus members more time on crown store items. Like earlier releases and longer stays.
    There are times where you only lost out on my money because I work alot... and like... you want my money =P
    Xbox One - NA
    GT - Lapis Lazuli 99

AD - Orc Dragonknight
    AD - Breton Sorcerer
    AD - High Elf Nightblade
    AD - High Elf Templar
    AD - Wood Elf Warden
    AD - Khajiit Necromancer
    AD - High Elf Arcanist
  • Inaya
    Inaya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More bank space
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The basic bank allowance should be increased to 500 items but an extra 100 per alt character would be welcome.