Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Billed Twice for Eso Plus

sparkiusarelius
sparkiusarelius
Soul Shriven
Has anyone been billed twice for ESO Plus this month? Got two charges for July.

tried to raise a support ticket but it automatically got closed - thanks Zenimax! Tried to raise another support ticket - doesn't even show as raised?? Tried again - same again.

How do I get a refund if the support ticket system closes my requests straight away?

Am and EU PC server by the way
  • hexnotic
    hexnotic
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can start by tagging the mods here. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GaryA

I'm curious if there's a direct customer support email to use when something gets messed up on the billing end of things. Thankfully I haven't had the need to look into that yet, but there has to be some other system than just putting in a ticket when you get billed twice, etc. Good luck to you.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @sparkiusarelius

Are you still having issues opening a ticket?

You can open a ticket by using the account recovery form with the steps below.
    1. Visit the account recovery page and select the option that best describes your issue
    2. Enter what you can remember about your account in the Account Information fields. If you are currently using a different email than the one that is associated with your ESO game account, please select "I cannot be reached at this email" and enter that in the "Provide a valid email address where we may reach you." line.
    3. In the Additional Comments box, please include a brief description of your issue.
    4. When you have finished filling out the form, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.

Once you have a ticket started, you can post the ticket number in this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post