The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PTS Update 23 - Bug Reports for Itemization

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Please report any issues involving itemization in this thread. This includes the new item sets and general itemization changes. In general, we prefer you to use /bug in-game but if you’d rather submit a report here, please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • stevenyaub16_ESO
    stevenyaub16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Z'en's Redress set is only working with entrophy and not with the follow dots (destructive reach, burning, netcher infection, soul trap.)
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seventh Legion set is not working with Shadowy Disguise and Shadow Image. It is however working with Surprise Attack, Aspect of Terror both morphs, Path both morphs.
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    I can't quite place Z'en's, but it definitely isn't scaling damage properly per DoT.

It also looks like the damage amplification is only applying if you have Z'en then place your DoTs, which seems unintended?

Also, it seems like the damage doesn't affect the DoTs themselves, which makes it pretty rough to justify using (and understanding).
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Knightslayer is bugged. I was gonna have a fun time and make a stamdk heavy attack build with knightslayer for the memes but it doesnt Show up in Combat metrics.
    After testing the 5 piece with only knightslayer equipped, and a greatsword with a weapon Damage enchant so the only Damage Happening would be knightslayer and the heavy attack itself, I found that only the heavy attack had a Damage number and the target dummy only took the 3.8k Damage from the heavy attack but no additional Damage at all like it was supposed to.
    The Animation still happens by the way you just dont get the Damage.
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
  • nsmurfer
    nsmurfer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seventh Legion Brute is a very buggy set in PTS. I tested it across all class resistance skills. I am posting my results here.
    • BUG - Hurricane/Boundless Storm(Sorc) is proccing it with double/triple duration. Initial cast of Hurricane procs it with 10 sec duration. But as soon as the first 10 sec proc ends, it is automatically refreshed for another 10 secs without another cast of Hurricane. So we are getting 20 secs of proc with Hurricane compared to 10 secs like every other skill. This works even if the set is single-barred with weapons, as long as the same bar has Hurricane as well. From further checks, it seems that every tick of Hurricane attempt to proc it. Similarly Boundless Storm procs it for 30 sec with a single cast.
    • BUG - Restoring Focus(Templar) does not proc it at all.
    • BUG - NB Shadow Tree are all supposed to be armor proc skills. But only about half of them work. Surprise Attack, Aspect of Terror morphs, Path morphs and only the healing morph Dark Cloak works. Shadowy Disguise, Dark Shade both morphs does not proc it at all.
    • Spiked Armor(DK), Frost Cloak(Warden) and Bone Armor(Necro) work normally as expected.
    • BUG - The Healthy Recovery part of the proc is not working

@ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Gilliam @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_RobGarrett @ZOS_Finn @ZOS_Liforce @ZOS_SarahHecker

• Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    Please see this post for information on Necropotence being bugged for pet damage.

Link

TL;DR: It appears the magicka buff for the Necropotence five piece is not applying for:
    Necromancer
    • Blastbones
    • Mender
    • Arcanist

Sorcerer
    • Atronach Zap
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Overwhelming Surge
    Mana restore based on dealt damage doesn't work if damage dealt to damage shields:
    surge-bug.gif
  • MincVinyl
    MincVinyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ravager cooldown works poorly with the newly added Razor Caltrops, and most ability rotations.

Ravager: you can gain a stack every 1 second up to 4 stacks....so 4 stacks within 4 seconds ideally

Razor Caltrops: reduces enemies phys resist every 1 second < should lead to a stack a second, but does 4 stacks in 5 secs

Ransack: a light attack ransack bash rotation should lead to one stack, but when weaved repeatedly you lose out on gaining a stack of ravager since many rotations like this are quicker than a second. Similar problems will be seen with most rotations.
    I would recommend that the cooldown gets reduced to be gaining a stack every 0.5 second. This ensures a player can't instantly get 4 stacks from hitting multiple targets, but will still require the player to have to wait/weave for the stacks to build.

• pwidsten
    pwidsten
    ✭✭
    Sanguinor2 wrote:
    Knightslayer is bugged. I was gonna have a fun time and make a stamdk heavy attack build with knightslayer for the memes but it doesnt Show up in Combat metrics.
    After testing the 5 piece with only knightslayer equipped, and a greatsword with a weapon Damage enchant so the only Damage Happening would be knightslayer and the heavy attack itself, I found that only the heavy attack had a Damage number and the target dummy only took the 3.8k Damage from the heavy attack but no additional Damage at all like it was supposed to.
    The Animation still happens by the way you just dont get the Damage.

This is accurate. Adding to it, what I have discovered is that any target with a hit point value high enough to where Knight Slayer would have to cap the damage, is what causes it to not work at all. So for example if I use The Precursor target dummy to test, Knight Slayer works on every heavy attack but shows 8000 damage for each HA. This is visible as a damage number in combat as well as in Combat Metrics. However if I use a target dummy with 3 million hit points or higher, it will not proc at all.

So it's either calculating the damage wrong entirely and is erroring, or is calculating the capped damage incorrectly and erroring, or both.
  • Revokus
    Revokus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blastbone isn’t procing Necropotence on PTS.

Edit* Nevermind addon seems to require a barswap to update the stat sheet.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Gilliam @ZOS_BrianWheeler
    Edited by Revokus on July 28, 2019 6:07AM
    Playing since January 23, 2016
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    qgkoec84rd6u.png

Cooldown is 5 seconds but :
    Reduced the cooldown to 4 seconds from 8.
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
    The lack of communication from ZOS to player speaks volumes.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Overwhelming Surge:
    Reduced the radius of this set to 8 meters from 12."

Change doesn't work as tooltip says it still 12m and de facto it also 12m.
    2019-07-30-7.png
    ^^ as you can see it hit for radius of Cleansing Ritual that is also 12m.
    Edited by Cinbri on July 30, 2019 1:19PM
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oblivion enchant still not procing on in pvp against players.